• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bowser boards spam thread. you guys spammed so much that i closed this. wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skler

Smash Master
Bowsers, you should be pleased to know I now main Bowser
in Mario Strikers Charged

He is too kute and also pretty **** bad.

EDIT: WHAT IS THE POINT OF SPOLIERS IF THE TEXT LIGHTS UP ANYWAYS!? Stupid adds.

EDIT DOS: Apparently the add only shows up sometimes, victory!

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
Of course, I'm serious, again
-$50 money match
-Seattle
-Have Eggz, Ka Master, Gimpy Fish and Silent Wolf come to watch

Brawlpro, what does the scouter say about his power level?

Lord of the smash

Smash Rookie
you're putting 50 dollars on a video game...go outside...get a job...maybe talk to a girl.. gamecube was never good... and you're going all noble about a video game, it's sadly amusing... get a life

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
Oh, no, a flamer, great.

GIMPYFISH, WHAT DOES THE SCOUTER SAY ABOUT HIS POWER LEV..... I mean IP address so you can ban the real account too

Oh, well, Darc, wanna MM with Ken against me and Rapid?

Lord of the smash

Smash Rookie
this is no joke...this is a reality check my friends...where is your life going? go to college...get a degree...get a job... get out of your moms house and away from your gamecube

Lord of the smash

Smash Rookie
Ban the account all you want... it needs to be said... GO OUTSIDE... you are all sad... no wonder people complain about how much America sucks... our future leaders would rather play with bowser and marth than contribute to society... what a waste

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
this is no joke...this is a reality check my friends...where is your life going? go to college...get a degree...get a job... get out of your moms house and away from your gamecube
Um, I have good greats, an excellent body and a great life(until my best friend here moves next year, that might suck)

Of course, this is the internet, so you will at this moment proceed to call me a liar

Gimpy must have bad mindgames, because I totally see an Fsmash coming
I'm gonna fortress myself from flames

PS: Since boozer has flames, does that mean we should ban him?

EDIT: YOU'RE ON THE COMPUTER TOO!!!!

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Ban the account all you want... it needs to be said... GO OUTSIDE... you are all sad... no wonder people complain about how much America sucks... our future leaders would rather play with bowser and marth than contribute to society... what a waste
You are ****ing arguing on a message board.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
I think it's sad that our future leaders would rather complain on the internet about us than contribute to society. What a waste.

Lord of the smash

Smash Rookie
I'm going to judge you all...bc you all have decided to post over 500 posts on a site about a stupid video game... use your time for something useful... Super Smash Bros isn't even a good game... the graphics blow and it's just the same thing over and over...

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
Oh no he DIH-INT!

Alright that's it, SUPER MODS, HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Can someone dub the thundercats theme song with the word 'super mod' instead of thunder cats please??

Lord of the smash

Smash Rookie
You're right...don't make love to any lovely women...play games...that'll help you in life...not like a woman would want to make love to you anyway bro

Lord of the smash

Smash Rookie
you can ban this account, block the IP address but it won't matter...i know how to change it indefinitely... computers are my profession...you can't keep me out... you have to accept your problems... such as bed sores from sitting on your @$$ and playing super smash bros all day

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Hey Darc! Murt!

Yeah, KevinM wishes he was good. Let's make a deal KevinM, i'll give you 9 handicap, and I'll have 1. You get Boozer, I get M2, and you also get to choose the level.
-$50 money match
-Seattle
-Have Eggz, Ka Master and Silent Wolf come to watch(Gimpy too I guess)
EL OH EL (ten chars)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom