• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Man I spent a good part of 30 mins looking for a particular nurse picture I saw from 7+ years ago... it's of a guy named Aya from Psycho le Cemu. I'm sad I couldn't find it:(

Oh well... I'll dump these even though nobody here would find him attractive.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
SMoooKE SUMFIN MY NiiiiiiiiGGSSSSIES!!!!!!!!!

SMOKE SMOKE SMOKE SMOKE SMOKE!

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
So apparently there's this thing called a "surprise gloryhole", as in...gay guys play a prank on some poor straight sap who decides to try a gloryhole. The straight guy thinks it's a chick on the other side because she occasionally dirty talks to him, but in reality it's a dude servicing him the whole time. Like wtffffffff........

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
^ The Peach social can be diverted for a time but the gay can never truly disappear. It was only a matter of time.

:phone:

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
So apparently there's this thing called a "surprise gloryhole", as in...gay guys play a prank on some poor straight sap who decides to try a gloryhole. The straight guy thinks it's a chick on the other side because she occasionally dirty talks to him, but in reality it's a dude servicing him the whole time. Like wtffffffff........
Oh my god. This is like the best way to turn men gay. LOL
XD

I've heard of men going gay because the service they've received from males was far superior than that which was received from females.

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
And this is why people don't like gay people. :L

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
A good bj is a good bj.

Yall need to lose your socially constructed ideas of sexuality and gender.
Except the reason why it sets these two back is because the "trick" the homosexual and female are playing is deceitful. Should the victim find out, he will associate these traits with those kinds of persons, negatively impacting his perception and opinion of said persons, as well as spread his experiences through word of mouth and make matters worse.

:V

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a monday night at 12:00a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if u copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes u will have the best day of ur life tomorrow. u will either get kissed or asked out, if u break this chain u will see a little dead girl in your room tonight. in 53 mins someone will say i love you

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Wow, one idiot who thinks nothing could possibly wrong with an anonymous gloryhole does not "reflect poorly" on the gay community.

Yea, that's a mean (and hilarious) trick. But judgement is saved SPECIFICALLY to the people involved - anything outside of that is... basically the definition of stereotyping, rofl.

Get that garbage out of the Peach boards, of all places...

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
The act of deceit doesnt reflect well on any community. Its a trick that I've heard about happen more than just a few times lol.

And the repeated actions of a type of people kinda do affect the community they're apart of.

Do all black people steal? No, but if a bunch of black people start stealing, that will affect the black community negatively and set them back because people will start acting like all black people steal. Does it mean all black people steal? No. Should people act as such? No. Is it wrong of them to do so? Yes.

It's ****ed up, but the actions of black people in my example set back and negatively impact the community because their actions impact the perceptions of those who look at black people.

Actions of a few can impact the image of the whole.

etc etc

Prejudice. It's dumb as hell.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Meno's right, no demographic group should be held entirely accountable for the opinions of one person who falls under it, nobody should be assumed to be a representative of anything but himself.

Unfortunately most privileged straight guys probably don't see it that way. :c

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a monday night at 12:00a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if u copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes u will have the best day of ur life tomorrow. u will either get kissed or asked out, if u break this chain u will see a little dead girl in your room tonight. in 53 mins someone will say i love you

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Meno's right, no demographic group should be held entirely accountable for the opinions of one person who falls under it, nobody should be assumed to be a representative of anything but himself.

Unfortunately most privileged straight guys probably don't see it that way. :c
No demographic group should be held accountable. You're correct. But unfortunately, even in today's day and age, that's not the case.

Whole communities can be held back/set back by the actions of a few. It's what happens, and is what I based my statement on.

The few actions of a few radicals impacted a whole race and region on 9/11. Should the whole race and region associated with those radicals be judged by those few? no.

But it's what happened. Those few people set back a whole race and region because of their actions and how people reacted.

It's pretty messed up.

Negative actions when not associated with a particular individual or set of individuals are then associated to one/some/most/all of the groups the(se) people(s). :V

That's why I said what I said. Because it's what I believe will happen if incidents like that continue to occur.

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
No demographic group should be held accountable. You're correct. But unfortunately, even in today's day and age, that's not the case.

Whole communities can be held back/set back by the actions of a few. It's what happens, and is what I based my statement on.

The few actions of a few radicals impacted a whole race and region on 9/11. Should the whole race and region associated with those radicals be judged by those few? no.

But it's what happened. Those few people set back a whole race and region because of their actions and how people reacted.

It's pretty messed up.

Negative actions when not associated with a particular individual or set of individuals are then associated to one/some/most/all of the groups the(se) people(s). :V

That's why I said what I said. Because it's what I believe will happen if incidents like that continue to occur.
You're preaching to the choir here; that's exactly the reason I said "most privileged straight dudes aren't going to see it that way", as in people outside the minority group supposedly being "represented" are more likely to see such actions as reflective and have the power to use that against them.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
Breeders are all ****ing stupid.
Bigotry and promiscuous liars is all they are.

A gay person plays a joke on some horny straight guy who was willing to get his **** sucked by a random woman oh no, they're the worst.

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I am not, however, saying that gay dudes need to act a certain way or keep themselves in check to appeal to breeders (that would be incredibly pompous of me as I am neither gay nor a dude). They didn't ask for that responsibility, and far be it from me to suggest they should have to obey such a burden. **** that. I act however the hell I want, I'm not going to tell anyone else they shouldn't.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
It's literally the same thing as when they switch the cups and say "...actually, it's Pepsi!"

UGH GROSS *SPIT OUT*

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I'm not a bigot, in fact some of my best friends are straight. And they don't get offended at the word "breeder" because they know it's just a joke.
trolololololololololol

White-Peach

Smash Ace
Gloryholes are a gay thing anyway? I mean really, anonymous sex is "common" between males. When was the last time a woman gifted a man with anonymous sex? Maybe in a crazy drug-laden party, but that doesn't really happen.

Also, there are no male nurses, only doctors. Doctor = man. Nurse = woman. (Please see the joke in this.)

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
It's literally the same thing as when they switch the cups and say "...actually, it's Pepsi!"

UGH GROSS *SPIT OUT*

Anyone who spits out Pepsi is ****ing stupid.

Why are you offended?
You some kind of sissy boy?
I don't care, report me.
No I am a NORMAL individual who interacts with the PROPER gender and I find that your disrespect towards what is CORRECT is appalling. There are children who browse this web forum and I don't want you to TAINT them. I will make sure that you are promptly BANNED.

Top Bottom