• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Tsubaki is worth maining a low tier.

Her hat.

Should team up with I-no's hat.

Secret top tier hats.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Everyone is going to become out of practice in about 15 more days.

Not that it matters to me, I play easy mode Relius. :3

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I've been practicing hazama's TK loops the past few days. I've gotten pretty good at them, I can't do them very consistently with a dash yet though.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Really wasn't expecting this. I thought they would at least gave Persona some time before moving ahead with BB3. It's not that I'm disinterested(Bullet looks badass), but

FGC Saturation T.T

:rosalina:

:phone:

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Finally, a true BB2. :3

I like the stages. I don't see any primers, looks like it's a complete overhaul of the mechanics, I'm hyped.

I hope it turns out well, and I'll be playing two game, three whenever GGXXAC+R comes out.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Everyone's heat gauge is divided into four segments!

Please EX moves. :3
Or FBs.

Gah, Ninja'd...

By a picture of a Ninja. :054:

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I JUST saw the trailer and went to this thread.

It looks overhauled! New characters look cool, but Amane looks annoying as hell :v
Noel's new costume is sooo good. So sad that they didn't redesign Tsubaki's hat, I don't like that thing :(

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Or FRC...

No, that wouldn't happen. :(

My hype is going to be so confused with details on this and P4A Tuesday.

Oh well, more waiting. :/

Minato

穏やかじゃない
It couldn't have been a more perfect time for me to focus on air dash fighters lol.
I'm looking forward to this. Plus I finally got my wish for a playable long haired Noel.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Seems too soon for another BB isn't it? `-`.

A competitive game needs to stay somewhere don't they? We just got EX and now suddenly another MASSIVE overhaul? I wonder just how far they're gonna change the system again.

Although I'm with Minato, long haired Noel~ Aw yiss <3

Minato

穏やかじゃない

A competitive game needs to stay somewhere don't they? We just got EX and now suddenly another MASSIVE overhaul? I wonder just how far they're gonna change the system again.

Isn't this a good thing for you though? Now you can be excited for Makoto buffs. XD

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Depends on if she does get buffs or not and if long haired noel is still derp lol

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689

Look at it this way, we have been on CS since about 2009/2010 and outside of five new characters and a couple rebalances the game has not had any major changes.

This will be out in arcades later this year and probably on consoles early to mid 2013, I think this is a perfect time.

Especially for Arcsys fans with P4A, BBCP, and GGXXAC+R, so many good things.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG NOEL DOESN'T HAVE HER DUMB*** HAT ANYMORE OMGOMGOMGOMG I'M SO EXCITED.

BB's been dying steadily ever since p4u came out, without this the game would probably be almost completely extinct within the next year.

We kinda needed this.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Lets all enjoy relearning all our characters again I guess? Haha. Character loyalty all the way~

Top Bottom