• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

Crusayer

Smash Lord
I never root for Tager or Litchi. Ever.

I dunno why, but I just really don't like those two >_<.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I root for the characters I dislike occasionally, depending on who's playing them or who the opponent is.

Also, if you went to Japan what BB players would you most want to fight against?

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Shounen and Ryouma, I guess. There aren't really any players I want to play in BB.

My only concern about playing against Japanese players, aside from not knowing the language, is that they'd just decimate me so much and completely body me to the point where I couldn't learn anything.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Shounen and RyoumaPro Gamer-san, I guess. There aren't really any players I want to play in BB.
FTFY.

I'd like to play against Buppa or Tsujikawa since they'd probably start trolling and I want to see the random stuff they'll do to a newbie haha.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
There's a lot to choose from. Kaqn was the first good Ragna player I ever saw (yes I know there's better Ragna's.) and he was the inspiration behind me picking him up for serious. Kinda like how Aniki inspired me for Link in Melee and Kage for Ganon in Melee.

Fighting Dora would be awesome.

:phone:

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Unfortunately I can't do that. :( tourney in BC for Smash Broa. Dangit I'm more interested in BlazBlue then I am in Smash now.

Wait a second. Isn't Kirbster one of the top ranked Ragnas on PSR?
For 360. Also last time I played online in ranked nobody was around. Damn I'd even take fighting Europe or Japan. Guess nobody is around at 11 o'clock on a weeknight. Lol
:phone:

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Not really.

We have a couple guys that were trying to learn how to play her, but it's not their main game, and as far as I know, they haven't made a lot of progress, and don't really play the game very much anyway.

So, I'm gonna say no, haha.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Not really.

We have a couple guys that were trying to learn how to play her, but it's not their main game, and as far as I know, they haven't made a lot of progress, and don't really play the game very much anyway.

So, I'm gonna say no, haha.

Just figured I'd ask. And I apparently stopped falling for Cat Chair bait lately too, lol.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Haha, I know what you mean.

We have a weird saturation of characters locally. Like, a heck of a lot of Hakumen and Hazama players, especially. A fair number of Jin players, as well. We currently don't really have any Arakune, Makoto, Platinum, Rachel, or Valk players. Which sucks because I could really use some Rachel and Valk experience. I get a little Rachel from Minato, but it's different online.

edit: Because I just remembered that we do have a Noel and a Tsubaki player, duh.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
I think the only thing that makes people rage the most about hakumen are is counters. If he didn't have them, it'd be so much easier and less nerve wracking to pressure him.

I won against a litchi that went 50-50 with me back in CS2, but now I beat him every time (hakumen S tier, go figure) He called me a counter w-hore.

I am

General Heinz

Smash Journeyman
I suck **** at this game. But I'm currently trying to get better.

Any Bang mains with suggestions for beginners? Just working on getting comfortable with all his moves I guess. I tried hitting up dustloop but some dude tried saying smash was a platformer not a fighter so **** that ****.

Sion

Island of Horizon
i think as a general note you should not mention any of your smash background when speaking with other fg communities

only with homies

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
It's actually kind of funny. I had to kind of double check to actually remember I HAD a Brawl background, since I always considered my Fighting Game starts to be Killer Instinct and Alpha 2.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Even dustloop people are douches for smash? I thought that was only SRK. The thread on melee discussions a while back about the FGC said otherwise though for the real life tournies.

Off topic: Answer your hamachi Sion damit.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
I regret ever trying to play Brawl, who knows what I would be doing if I didn't find Melty.

I moreso regret not looking into GG when I first heard of it, oh well.

Melee is still cool, but I probably can't play it seriously anymore sadly.

But with Brawl, I can understand a lot of the smash hate, even if it can get annoying. Just have to not let it get to you, and there is no real reason to bring it up in other forums anyway really.

But SRK, hate that place. The average user's ignorance towards solid fighting games is rage inducing. I only use it for the fighting game news and to sometimes laugh at some of the really unbelievably stupid things that show up fairly often.

I fear I may one day need to get an account there. :urg:

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
My main issue on SRK is their completely inexplicable hatred for Blazblue while liking P4U, and going CRAZY in anticipation over Skullgirls. Like, it's always "stupid anime weabo people with their awful anime style game!" followed by "Skullgirls so godlike!!". Like, it's SO hypocritical that I'm starting to dislike the non-BB games involved BECAUSE OF the people there.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
P4U gets plenty of hate as well, maybe not as much a BB because of all the Megaten fans that are pretty hyped, many of which are probably GG fans that were disappointed with BB.

Populous speculation, hell yeah.

Skull Girls gets hate for being "all girl AH" nonsense, but get's love for being a slower looking shoutout to MvC2, which is pretty much an anime game but it's not because it's MAHVEL BABY?

dualseeker

Smash Ace
Pit: One of the greatest Heroes of our time
And people say Ragna's got stupid damage. LOL

Great games, Dualseeker! That Noel's no joke. Seriously. Those combos are just nuts.
Great games ^__^! Thank you for your compliment, although I'm not THAT good XD. Still, your Ragna is really great too ^__^. You play differently than the others I usually play... And by that I mean the Ragnas on ranked XD. Thank you so much for playing, and I wish you luck in your future battles!

Top Bottom