• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
rolls around angrily as it is finals week and i cannot get my copy from back home until thursday ; x ; grabby handsss

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Can't tonight, and I'm not even sure I want to yet. I know zero combos, lol. What are some simple Kokonoe bnbs?
Ground confirms
5A > 5B > 5C > 3C > 236A midscreen
5A/2A > 5B > 5C > 236A > 5A > 5B > 5C > 2C > 236B > 5C (then put down 22B as oki) corner combo

Air confirms
j.B > (dj.B) > j.C > j6D > j.236D > dash up 6B > 236B

You can add more here and there, but these will help get you started on how she kind of works.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Thanks Minato! So far she seems really good. Her C hammer thing does tons of damage.
She's insanely good, people have been complaining since the day she was released, she is undeniably the best character. She's a really fun character though, so enjoy.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Ack, Kokonoe always kinda scares the crap out of me. Moreso for the time being. I do agree there needs to be a lobby, or us all in the same 64 person arcade lobby or something.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Huh. Been a while since I've played. /was going through story mode/

Let's do this, Minato!

[EDIT]

... Man. That Kokonoe. I'm gonna go back to Story mode after a couple more games. Thanks for the fun times dood!

[EDIT #2]

Shoot. Almost had a round against her too. Thanks again! I'll play some more when I'm not quite so rusty.

Last edited:

Minato

穏やかじゃない
GGs Kuraudo. I kind of feel bad with that Black Hole round. I pretty much took all that life after a 5A lol

Slowly seeing how to properly face Ragna with Terumi after those matches. Footsies is sort of scary but I feel like I'm fine once I have 50 or so in stock for heat.

Last edited:

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I use my other PSN account for fighters and stuff now. You can add me on it. It's Rhapzody_

blindhobo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PSN: Ligray
thanks for games guys.

i need to get these things beaten into me until my hands actually start listening to my brain.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
GGs. I don't ever get to fight Amane, I should have just used Koko from the start, I need the exp.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
thanks for games guys.

i need to get these things beaten into me until my hands actually start listening to my brain.
GGs. I think you actually did really well, especially against my Terumi.

Just play more with people and then you should be set.

blindhobo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
yeah i have no idea what's going on with any characters except mine. this game seems so match-up heavy that it's really daunting at first to find out what the hell everyone's D does. and that's not even getting into the match-up part yet. also i'm lazy as hell.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER

The one loss I started Ranked with is gonna haunt me forever, lol.

blindhobo, matchups definitely play a big factor in this game, but even more so with you since you're maining a relatively interactive zoning type character, haha. Still, fairly good conversions and decision making considering you've been playing for, what, a week? Keep at it!

blindhobo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
i've actually had the game since late January. i just haven't really been playing. i guess this means in retrospect i was really bad?!

but yeah since US release is out and all, it's time to learn all this stuff.

also i totally copied you and got myself a VLR avatar after i saw yours. i didn't even know they existed before.

Top Bottom