• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I have touched Blaz a grand total of one time since the beginning of May.

/o\.
I've been practicing Melty more ever since we last played. I feel like such a scrub for forgetting how to throw though. Now that I know though, woot.

2/3k combos without meter as a beginner? It's a start.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Good luck bro.

C-Arc's route is probably one of the toughest in the game. If you ever have any questions, I can help.

Show that Canada actually has people playing melty when you go to Japan :V.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
You know it's funny. Arcueid doesn't feel hard to me. Maybe it's just the personal attachment I have to the character. :p

Though people say playing Sonic is hard in Brawl but I just commit.

I'll do good work with Arc. Then I'll go on to learn half and full moon styles. Counter pick with the same character, different style lol

:phone:

Crusayer

Smash Lord
You say she's not hard when you haven't learned her hard combos yet lol. You'll feel it when you start doing TK half circles into 5a relinks.

F is easy mode.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
"What do we do?" you say.

"If you can't beat em, join em"

INFERNO DIVIDER! -jesus kick-

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well Ragna is a triple character select threat right now. He's the main character (who people learn the game with), is currently considered the best character, and some people just like how he plays. That's two extra factors and groups of people over most for personal selection at the moment.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Holy, I think this is the most dead I've seen this thread. Nearly a week of no activity. I guess everyone's waiting on P4 or something?

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I hype level for p4u could not be lower.

I just haven't been in a very fighting game-y mood lately i guess.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Hype for P4A + playing through my huge backlog of games = BB, what's that?

Not really, I'm still playing it. Just not as much at the moment.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
I've been messing around in Guilty Gear whenever I wanted to play a fighting game lately.

Along with patiently waiting for Plus R and P4A, I haven't really felt like playing BB. :/

But it's not uncommon for me to take long breaks from games, I'll probably go back to BB soon though. Once Plus R and P4A come out though it might be a different story.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
I still play it a bit, but I've come to realize that the time when I'd normally play it is actually about the time that I work out nowadays, so I must re-order things accordingly.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I should really play moreBlazBlue. But no one is interested in my area anymore. More hyped for P4. Makes me sad.

Also anytime I go online I either face a BS Tager or something. Lol

:phone:

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
I have noticed that I have this weird ability to make up Lambda combos. :I

Time for another Lambda renaissance?

I'd say that last I played I had the same random thing happen when I play Arakune but then I was like "oh wait, that's what Arakune combos are". :bee:

I've been semi-able to do it with Noel the past few months but that's just to try and get some kind of damage off of random throws, overheads, pokes or "OMG MASH MAAAASH!!" buttom presses.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
BB has been stuck on Continuum Shift updates for quite some time now. There's nothing really fresh besides the balance changes.
I didn't stop because of P4A (I am excited for it though), but I just have other fighters to play from this gen.

There's plenty of fighters out now, so people have more of a choice of what they want to play. Just a year ago, the only choices for 2D fighters were like SF4, BB, and Marvel. If someone liked footsies/air dashing/assists, you pretty much knew what you were playing.

Edit: We need to play sometime, Livewire. I'm done with finals now. I can play today or whenever, it's up to you.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
BB has been stuck on Continuum Shift updates for quite some time now. There's nothing really fresh besides the balance changes.
I didn't stop because of P4A (I am excited for it though), but I just have other fighters to play from this gen.

There's plenty of fighters out now, so people have more of a choice of what they want to play. Just a year ago, the only choices for 2D fighters were like SF4, BB, and Marvel. If someone liked footsies/air dashing/assists, you pretty much knew what you were playing.

Edit: We need to play sometime, Livewire. I'm done with finals now. I can play today or whenever, it's up to you.

Yeah, it's probably a good idea to get it out of the way this weekend. You got time Saturday or Sunday sometime?

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Exactly what I said man. People underestimate technology all the time. I mean, it's not a great camera but you don't buy a gaming handheld for the camera in the first place. So woot.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
That's fine, I'm just doing other stuff to pass the time. Just let me know whenever you're ready.

Top Bottom