• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
What is a viewlix layout?

Either way, go with Lythium's suggestion. It's a pain in the *** to get a stick modded.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Just the way the buttons are laid out. It's standard on most sticks, but sometimes the TEs look different. It matters to people sometimes, so I thought I would mention it.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
You have FOUR Sticks? What the? Are they all custom modded so you use one per game, or do you just go through them quickly?

Either way though, everything I've heard about the Qanba says they're as good as a Mad Catz TE one, use the same parts (at least the 8 button ones), have a bigger cord compartment so you can actually fit the cord back in when you're carrying it, a handle, and work on PC, PS3, and 360. I'm SO getting one when I have money probably so I can learn other games and not have to borrow and stuff.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
It'd be pretty cool to get another stick so I could use it on ps3's if I ever go to another tournament, maybe a pre-modded stick.

I am definitely not gonna attempt to mod a stick myself.
I can just imagine the results...

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Do you provide tournaments with sticks or something Lyth? TEN sticks?

What, how, why `-`.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Do you provide tournaments with sticks or something Lyth? TEN sticks?

What, how, why `-`.
Well, I kinda do sometimes.

Two Madcatz TEs, two Qanbas, four Madcatz SEs (two for PS3 and both modded, two for Wii), and two Hori Fight Sticks (both modded).

A few of them are ****ty. (no offense)

A few are Ps2 sticks.

:phone:
The only ****ty ones that I have are the Hori Fight Sticks, and they've been modded with Sanwa buttons. Still ****ty, but they work with GG. And the SEs aren't great, but I lent one to Yvette, so she could use it. And those are both modded too.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
.-.

....can I haz stick?
Haha, sorry I need them to run tournaments and stuff.

Lol, what do you use the wii sticks for?
TvC. :cool:

What the? 10? I don't...how...I can't even... :cool:

That being said, that's kinda funky and funny in a way. Congrats on the dedication of like $1700 on sticks. Are any of those Gaudeo's or are they all yours?
Haha, I know, right?

Half are his, half are mine. That's why we have so many. We play together offline all the time, so we have two of each. Plus, we run tournaments on PS3, and most people don't have PS3 sticks or just don't have sticks period.

Qanba sticks are definitely the best investment imo, but they're kind of difficult for art modding. The plexis are harder to find.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Ahhh, that makes more sense.

And I've heard. Though FreezerB over here does mods, and apparently a bunch of Montreal guys do them since Kaeru self-modded his Bang stick.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
She likes dem sticks!

In unrelated news: I'MMA BE (temporarily) CANADIAN IN JUST TWO MORE DAYS! HYPE GET! 8D

Smooth Criminal

Duuuude, I was going to make that joke but I didn't think it appropriate. Plus, it only works with my best friend and some people I know from college because they have dirtier minds than some guys, lol.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
YOU WOULD MAKE THAT JOKE, WOULDN'T YOU? <3

Sweet, in Alberta?
To grip and shake vigorously...it's a good feel, eh?

<3

But, yeah. Gonna be visiting my woman for a week. My first time going out of the country ever, and I choose a veritable ****ing tundra where a "heat wave" during the winter is -5 degrees Fahrenheit. Couldn't be Cozumel, Mexico or the Bahamas, or some place tropical. Oh no. Gotta be like, frozen wasteland ****. The things I do for love...

It'll be worth it! Very exciting stuff.

@ Crusayer: I'll be in Edmonton!

Smooth Criminal

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
I hope you don't mind me asking but...if you're from Florida how do you have a woman in Edmonton? I legit don't mean to sound like a jerk so please don't take it that way, I'm just curious. Like, did you run into her when she was on vacation or something?

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Online interactions not rated by the ESRB!

Lol good thing you waited until now to visit Canada. We just passed by a period of really cold weather (ie, -30C). It warmed up today to a nice +3C, so smooth planning.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Online interactions not rated by the ESRB!

Lol good thing you waited until now to visit Canada. We just passed by a period of really cold weather (ie, -30C). It warmed up today to a nice +3C, so smooth planning.
Crusayer, +3 for him may as well BE -50. Oi...I wish it could just be a nice 25 every day. :bee:

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Fahrenheits are hilarious. It makes me do double takes when people start wishing for 25 degree weather and I'm sitting here at 40 still just above freezing. :awesome:

And yeah, it's basically the warmest winter I've ever remembered so far. Wisconsin is about as close to the Canada of the US as you can get, so we're all shocked as heck it's not way colder right now, not even that much snow. Still I can't imagine living in a place with no real winter to speak of, it'd weird me out.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Well, I think Southern Ontario has around NYC weather temperature wise for what it's worth. Though...people always seem to think we have fall-like weather as our warmest and put old people out on ice floats year round. We only do that half of the time! ;)

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lol, in that case you're all no-cold sissies! XP

Your snow must be this tall to ride:

(not really lol, Ottowa is about on the same latitude as Wisconsin for all intents and purposes)

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
I just laugh when people don't think about the heat and focus on the cold only. Some of the most hilarious convos I've ever had have been with people who came up here in summer from Arizona and Utah and start complaining about the heat. When we were like: "But you're from ARIZONA, it's always like 100 degrees there" they just retorted that it's a dry heat and the humidity is something different for them entirely.

And 'dat Godsgarden was like: I haven't even watched it yet sadly :<

Is clearly an old man in disguise and just wants to talk about the weather

Crusayer

Smash Lord
The weather in godsgarden is always godlike!

You have cats roaming around, puppet performances, and even multiple black beasts grazing in the fields!

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm watching some vids now.

It looks like Litchi has at least one long string back in Extend in this first match, even if it's still not that damaging. She's such a different character than she used to be lol...

Top Bottom