• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bionis - Shulk Discord Server - Join!

Amygdala

Smash Rookie
I wish to join. I want to improve as Shulk, and be capable of things other than Vision Sliding and spamming tilts and F-Air. I have read the rules, and agree to abide by them.

It's Amygdala time, baby.

Kavi_

Smash Rookie
Been maining Shulk since I picked up the game two years ago and am looking forward to moving forward the Shulks metagame, labbing it up using monados their full potential. Whether it be Monado Buster or monado shield, the possibilities are endless. Happy Smashing

BlazerKirby14

Smash Rookie
NNID
BlazerKirby
I wish to join the Shulk server to improve my Shulk, work on my art cancels, and utilize my arts such as Monado Buster. I have read the rules.

Spxulate

Smash Rookie
I'd like to join, I've been playing Shulk since launch on 3ds, however I feel like there is a lot of improvement in all aspects of my gameplay, such as advanced tech, and being more confident with specific arts such as jab resets in Monado Buster for example.

Tfariyike65

Smash Rookie
I'd like to join up! I've been improving my Shulk main and heard this was the place to be for other like myself. I've read and understand the rules!

DJBor

Smash Journeyman
Now it's :4shulk: time!
I'd like to bring my lab knowledge to the Discord. I have a wide variety of mixups, having transferred my :4bayonetta2:'s movement-heavy playstyle onto my currently pocket Shulk. I've been labbing grab combos with Monado Buster and options out of landing slides from Monado Jump, but outside of that I know very little advanced Shulk.

Last edited:

Discorded_NOS

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3239-4045-5110
I'd like to join! I tried to main Shulk for a little while but dropped him because I couldn't do much with him. I would be very interested in picking him back up to try to learn more and improve my play. I've read the rules and agree to abide by them.

Nintimdo

Smash Rookie
NNID
1zzzz2
I would like to join. Shulk is my main character since the 3DS days. I've played Xenoblade Chronicles for at least 200+ hours. I've read the rules and I will try to stay active.

Discorded_NOS

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3239-4045-5110
I'd like to join! I tried to main Shulk for a little while but dropped him because I couldn't do much with him. I would be very interested in picking him back up to try to learn more and improve my play. I've read the rules and agree to abide by them.
Sorry, forgot to mention that I don't think I haven't been using Monado Buster enough.

Cenco.Jr

Smash Rookie
i'd like to join im a jr main and shulk secondary. I just want to improve my shulk

MoaOxii

Smash Rookie
Hello. I would really like to join this server.
I am a big fan of Xenoblade and I main Shulk in Smash 4.
I have played both games in the series.
Monado buster is best art. Critical damage to mechon is best.

Last edited:

Her0pon

Smash Rookie
I would love to join this server. I played xenoblade chronicles and lel me tell you it was amazingng=g! (you already know this but whatever...)
I just recently started playing shulk once more, and i would love to better myself with him. Plus I just love Shulk :D

Her0pon

Smash Rookie
I would love to join this server. I played xenoblade chronicles and lel me tell you it was amazingng=g! (you already know this but whatever...)
I just recently started playing shulk once more, and i would love to better myself with him. Plus I just love Shulk :D
(oh yeah and I did actually read the rules)

SmashToaster

Smash Rookie
Rules o==Ö*•••: - Shortened Edition

↓ Read this ↓​
Our rules are different from other discord servers.

Qualifications:
1) You must join for a reason having to do with Shulk, and let us know it.
2) You need to have read the rules

Both indicate you have read the rules and also say why you are joining us in a post on this thread.
-Somebody will private message you a link​

I hope to see you in our server![/QUOTE]

I would like to join this discord so i can improve my shulk more and more with the help of fellow shulk mains. I have read the rules and promise to follow them.

Scarlet Jile

Smash Lord
NNID
ScarletJile
Hey guys, I'm working on a balance patch, and I need to run my Shulk changes by some experts who can help refine them.

Hit me up: Anebriate

DiverseStyle

Smash Cadet
I don't know why I haven't done this already, since this is the most essential thing I would need from this forum. I've tried numerous other characters to try and make up for Shulk's shortcomings, but in the end, I don't feel comfortable with any character but Shulk, so at this point, it's Shulk or bust. I'd like to join.

Rynbernsz

Smash Rookie
Welcome to the Shulk Discord Server!
View attachment 112999
Current member count: It's over 900!!!​

The Shulk Discord is the place for Shulk players and enthusiasts. Our main focus is improving individuals in Smash 4 at playing Shulk, as well as improving Shulk as a whole. We also host tournaments and participate in crew battles with other discord servers. You can also find a fair amount of opportunity to discuss Xenoblade and Xenoblade X in our server, among several other things. We have bots useful for calculations and quick information.​

Pretty much - anything related to Shulk and much more can be found from this server.​

What is Discord? You can read more about Discord from their main site.​

↓ Read this ↓​

1) Memes and spam
We want real conversations. We have… accommodations… however. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)​

2)
!! SPOILERS RULE PLEASE READ !!
Do NOT post stuff relating to important parts of Xenoblade and Xenoblade X’s plotlines!! Not even vaguely.​
We have channels for that.

3) Respect fellow homs :)
Don’t troll, bait, instigate, be offensive...​

4) No NSFW Posts, even if they are Xenoblade related.
Take your horniness elsewhere.​

5) Member impersonation
Don't pretend to be somebody else.​

6) English

We only speak in English here. Use your English writing capabilities to write a damn good application in this thread, and include the phrase Monado Buster so that we know you read these rules.​

Levels of Consequence: Message deletion, Warn, Mute (# hours), Kick (# days), Ban
Repeat offense = higher consequence

~Joining~ :)

Qualifications:

Both indicate you have read the rules and also say why you are joining us in a post on this thread.

I hope to see you in our server!

Hi I'd like to join! I wanna learn Shulk because I am interested in his range and his monado arts. I think he would be a decent counter against Cloud. And yes, I have read the rules.

Thanks!

JacKaLSSB

Smash Rookie
I'd definitely like to join! Ever since I saw his trailer, I was drawn to playing Shulk. He seems to have so much unexplored potential. Not only that, but Shulk is the only character that I see that's truly worth putting my time in for. I want to improve my Shulk as much as possible so that I can prove that even low/mid tier characters can win tournaments, and I believe joining the Shulk Discord is the best place to start. I combo best with Monado Buster and Speed. I read the rules and agree to following them. Now it's Shulk time!

Glazedonut

Smash Rookie
View attachment 112999

The Shulk Discord is the place for Shulk players and enthusiasts. Our main focus is improving individuals in Smash 4 at playing Shulk, as well as improving Shulk as a whole. We also host tournaments and participate in crew battles with other discord servers. You can also find a fair amount of opportunity to discuss Xenoblade and Xenoblade X in our server, among several other things. We have bots useful for calculations and quick information.​

Pretty much - anything related to Shulk and much more can be found from this server.​

↓ Read this ↓​

1) Memes and spam

2)
Do NOT post stuff relating to important parts of Xenoblade and Xenoblade X’s plotlines!! Not even vaguely.​

5) Member impersonation

6) English

We only speak in English here. Use your English writing capabilities to write a damn good application in this thread, and include the phrase Monado Buster so that we know you read these rules.​

Levels of Consequence: Message deletion, Warn, Mute (# hours), Kick (# days), Ban

Qualifications:

Eyo lemme join

chrizychris99

Smash Rookie
View attachment 112999

↓ Read this ↓​

1) Memes and spam

2)

5) Member impersonation

6) English

Qualifications:

Hi id like to join the shulk discord so i have a chance to play skilled shulks as i am a mewtwo main and i have read the rules and i have agreed :) may i have a link?

Glitchy_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Nintend0pr0
I'd like to join this discord.

He's my secondary, peach beeing my main.
I play shulk because I really like technical characters with that "When you get good, he'll be good" feeling even tho I'm not that good...

_Monado Buster_

davidlikespie11

Smash Rookie
I'm trying to join the shulk discord so I can get more techniques, and overall increase my skill with my main, shulk. I know using monado arts like monado buster won't win matches, so hopefully, someone can help me.

xAmity

Smash Rookie
NNID
xAmity
I want to join the discord because, I've always want to try being a full time Shulk main, but his weaknesses have held my progress back, so I hope to find people who will be able to help me, and maybe I could help others with Shulk in the future. Monado Buster intensifies...

Baselarde

Smash Rookie
NNID
Baselard
I want to join this Discord because I have played Shulk on and off since Smash 4's release. He's hands down the most fun character for me and I've recently decided to take him seriously and bring him to tournaments. I want to share and learn Shulk techs with other Shulk mains and generally improve my Shulk gameplay-wise.

I have read the rules and appreciate the fact that you have a channel for spoilers about the Xenoblade games.

Fishly101

Smash Rookie
I've used Shulk off and on for quite a while now, and I'd like to improve. I have read the rules and I will abide by them.
Monado Speed is the best art. Get this buster trash out of here.

TheOnlyWombat

Smash Rookie
I've been messing with Shulk since Smash Wii U's release, have only recently started enjoying Smash competitively, and want to see how other Shulk mains handle the character.
For example, even though it's not my favourite, Monado Buster is by far my most used art to date.

ABloodyCanadian

Smash Cadet
NNID
ABCanadian
3DS FC
4957-6118-7040
I'm a Shulk main! I'd love to join in. I hope to better my Shulk play.

Monado Buster!

Last edited:

minolis

Smash Rookie
Hello! Just another Shulk main here, I've been part of the local competitive scene in my area and I still have lots to improve. I hope to learn match ups and talk to other Shulk mains out there. Of course the rules are to be abided by and I hope to represent the Shulk community well at my local scene!

killerpirate02

Smash Rookie
shulk main here, hoping to join to maybe get better at using monado boy. i'm not great at the game in general, but hoping this might help me get better. i mainly use monado speed over Monado Buster. i'm not that great at conversations, but i'll try my best haha.

Hannes_ace

Smash Rookie
Hey Guys. I love to play Shulk and i hope that i can improve my Shulk. My favorite Monado Arts are Speed & Jump. Monado Buster is also pretty cool, but I dont know which moves connect properly when its active. Thats one of the reasons id like to join the discord server. My Goal is to make my shulk viable as my 2nd.

PJiggles

Smash Rookie
May I join the discord

I have read the rules and memorized them, And I want to join since I've been a proud Shulk main since Smash 3DS released and I just want to help the community grow,
And Xenoblade is my Favorite game of all time so I think I'll fit right in

ILoveMangos

Smash Rookie
Hi!! I really want to get better at shulk and improve at utilizing his monados! I have a long way to go cuz i just started playing him, but i heard this was the best place to learn :D

Espii Hachi

Smash Rookie
Hello, I would like to join the Shulk Discord Server.
I have been a fan of Shulk since he delivered his famous line in his reveal trailer, and that spurred my interest in playing Xenoblade Chronicles (I loved it). Now, in Smash 4, I enjoy Shulk's dynamic playstyle: switching from Monado Speed to Monado Buster or whichever Art suits the situation. Communicating with other Shulk players will definitely help me improve, and it sounds like fun!
I have read the rules and they seem perfectly reasonable.

Top Bottom