• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bionis - Shulk Discord Server - Join!

The WankTrain

Smash Rookie
I want to join because i've mained Shulk for a while now, and I want to learn how to improve as well as his matchups.

I sure wish I had a way to play Xenoblade.

Show me the way to the Monado's power!

(Discord is The ****Train btw)

Last edited:

KaBlamJamDan

Smash Ace
NNID
Kablamjamdan
3DS FC
5129-0509-8499
Hi, I'm heavily interested in joining the discord. Shulk used to be one of my mains until I dropped him but due to me playing Xenoblade recently, I would like to pick him up again and actually learn how to play instead of spamming COUNTER all the time.

You know, if that's alReyn with you.

(Also my discord name on there is DanisWhite)

Capitancito

Smash Rookie
I would like to join to learn the MU's and to get to know more about shulk. If thats ok....

Nerdy

Smash Rookie
I'm a Shulk main since 3DS days and i want to learn more about the matchups. A invite would be appreciated!
Discord is nerdyshirt or nerdy is preferred name.

Last edited:

yaystrawberrypie

Smash Cadet
NNID
[MFiC]ySP
Hello! I've also been a day one shulk main but too shy/ lazy to post anything half the time! I would, though like to join the discord! I have posted on the colony 6 thread a few times, so theres proof if you guys need any!

SonderAU

Smash Rookie
Hello, I am a Ryu main who would like to learn more about the MU and I would like to pick up Shulk as a secondary. May I please have the discord link?

Rokato

Smash Rookie
NNID
rokroka
As a Shulk main, I want to meet the community and learn all sorts of things about the character. I never have reached out before, so I'm hoping it's not too late :^).
Discord name is Rokato. Apologies for the lack of sweet Reyn pun or quote.

Ex2K

Smash Rookie
Hey, I'd like to join the discord server. I main shulk and i'd like to get better at my play.

maybe I'll be good enough to reyn over everybody with him...

( my discord name is Ex2k )

Looey123

Smash Rookie
Yo, not sure if this post is dead or not but I want to join. I use to main shulk when I first played but dropped him soon after since I discovered that smash had a tier list and he was was way down there because of his frame data. I still consider him as one of my secondarys but I been quite rusty and need some fellow monado boys to help me out. I read the rules all the way through and the pass word is ryen.

Redpunter

Smash Cadet
ALRIGHT SO MASS TAGGING. .

All of you made a valiant effort with your posts. Everyone gave reasons & motives worthy of access to Mt. Monado. However, the only thing all of you missed was the "keyword" required to seal the deal. So please private message me the "keyword" found within the rules & you shall unlock the final door. I hope to see you all in the Shulk Discord server.

EDIT:

If you're already in the server, my bad to the max.
Woops, skipped over that rule cause I thought it was just gonna say "Respect everyone and follow the rules" which is what a few other Discord linkers have given me before. To quote someone who was chillin, my b. Reyn time?

Last edited:

ULookSmashing

Smash Rookie
I have read the rules, so u won't see me spaming memes(Reyn memes generaly). I secondary shulk and I want to get better with him. Can I join?

Last edited:

TheVision

Smash Rookie
GL|Vision#6257 this is my discord. I would like to join because i'm a developing Shulk player who wants to get better (cuz reyn ;)

Ilikebugs

Smash Cadet
I'd like to join because i've read the rules and would like to pick up reyn shulk as a secondary. (Discord name is raytonlin1)

Last edited:

OwntheLoner

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0834-4506-8954
I'd love to get in on this. I really like how Shulk's adaptability lets me Reyn over the competition. :p

Discord name is OwntheLoner.

Ultinarok

Smash Lord
I've read the rules, most certainly. I am a Shulk main, a huge Xenoblade fan with hundreds of hours put into the game, have logged more than 10,000 KOs practicing as Shulk in both 3ds and Wii U, and have been active on the Shulk forums on occasion. May I join?

apollo^

Smash Rookie
I would like to join the Shulk discord as I once mained him, but I would like to pick him back up again now that I;e grown as a player. Plus, I can learn even more by playing a character that doesn't get much spotlight (although the major factor is his frame data but welp, he's usable).
I also really liked the Xenoblade series. I didn't play Chronicles (but I watched Chuggaconroy's let's play if that means anything lmao), but I did play X and I loved it.
It's Reyn time.

NeoGalaxyStorm

Smash Rookie
NNID
NeoGalaxyStorm
I'd like to Join the Shulk discord because I've been playing Shulk for a long time, At least since the Wii U version was released. Although, I haven't been paying much attention to Shulk's matchups and suffer from it. I'd like to properly learn his good and bad MUs as well as what stages he works best on and possibly learn to perform some of his tech consistently (MALLC I believe it was called?). Hope to be considered.
By the way, I read the rules, not sure if Reyn does.

OllyOmk

Smash Rookie
NNID
gameromk
ALRIGHT SO MASS TAGGING. .

@Ersey @jbag @TDS_melon @Zekip @dwarf74 @Taekwonm @Krab @ShuIkTime @trueSEVERY @Aein @YoungScuds @alexthepony @Lolsquid @LifeMakesMeLOL @Bjerga @KevinTheMew @GhostCatDark @Mighty_Guy R Redpunter @Bluekeyo O OllyOmk @Linkskywalker45 @CrownAether @double_axle @Conka01 @LaytonsApprentice @DaShadowPikachu @Kyra @GetGo @Kienamaru @Sirknight

All of you made a valiant effort with your posts. Everyone gave reasons & motives worthy of access to Mt. Monado. However, the only thing all of you missed was the "keyword" required to seal the deal. So please private message me the "keyword" found within the rules & you shall unlock the final door. I hope to see you all in the Shulk Discord server.

EDIT:

If you're already in the server, my bad to the max.

Oh sorry, tis Reyn time baby ;)

LennyLink

Smash Rookie
NNID
Lennylink123
3DS FC
0559-7637-3862
Hey, I would like to join the discord. I've been a Shulk main for around 5 months as of the 23rd of July 2016. I love his technicality and his wide range of compatible play styles. I am a massive fan of Xenoblade Chronicles with little over 500 hours played, but I am yet to play X. Please accept me ^o^.

Christopah

Smash Rookie
NNID
Christopah
I have beaten Xenoblade Chronicles and I'm trying to beat the Telethia in XCX, Shulk is really fun and I want to perfect MALLC, as for the rules. I read them...? I sent you a message and then realized my mistake after finding this thread. Sorry, my bad >_<

DuckOfBlubber

Smash Rookie
I played through the original Xenoblade twice and spend over 200 hours into Xenoblade X. I heard of the Shulk discord after playing Shulk dittos against another Shulk main (I think Tru4 was his name) at a tournament. So may I NOT spam, spoil, disrespect and impersonate people in the discord server ?

Last edited:

JigglyPug

Smash Rookie
NNID
PocketPug
Welcome to the Shulk Discord Server!
View attachment 77303
Current member count: ~300​

Since August 20, the Shulk Skype chat has started using Discord instead. It has made the experience better.
:4shulk::4shulk::4shulk:
-Can be used in your browser or through the program. I recommend the program, but it's your choice. Also works on phones.
-Multiple voice and text channels have given us a lot of options for discussions we previously did not have. Also has made matchmaking easier for everybody.
-It's very useful for people to be able to set how loud they hear each individual (as mics are different in sensitivity)
-No Skype lag (this was very annoying)
-The program itself is made to use machine resources very efficiently. It takes up very little space when open. On the other hand, my laptop cries when I have Skype open.
-Sometimes, having Skype open has caused people lag while doing wifi matches. This issue does not happen with Discord.
-It's easier on the mods, due to improved powers
-It is easier to tell who is online, afk, or offline.
-To talk via voice, you just join a voice chat channel, and can see who is already in that voice chat channel beforehand. It's much easier than having somebody host a call. And, again, there are multiple voice chat channels which can be used for different things.
-No ads (Skype has ads)
-Free (Teamspeak costs money)
-Useful commands you can use, like @[insert_name], @everyone, and #[insert_channel_name]
-Your IP is protected
-Much more features to come in the future, as it's still new and being updated. Some thing I am aware of which will come in the future are the capabilities for custom emoticons, screen sharing, and video chat.

You can read more about Discord from their main site.

Rules o==Ö*•••: - Your guide to not being kicked from the Shulk discord.
(Takes me 1 minute 48 seconds to read thoroughly.)
(There is a password.)

1) Memes or spam
Sending a high amount of messages in a short time, posting excessive pictures, memeing, and discussing things in a channel they do not pertain to are generally bad. For your convenience, we have several different text channels for such things.
#ether_mines_memes_and_ether for memes
#animu for extensive anime discussion
#spam_and_bot for spamming and bot commands
#other-video-games for extensive discussions about other video games
#real_world_problems for stuff that's going wrong in real life
#pictures_no-spoilers for those pictures you want to post

No pointless tagging of people is allowed in any channel.

2) Xenoblade/Xenoblade X Spoilers
This rule has changed due to the newly introduced Xenoblade Progression sub-server. Unless in a text channel which overrides this rule:
-No direct or vague information holding importance to the storyline at ANY point of the game
-No vague spoilers, references to spoilers, or profile pictures of spoilers.

3) Respect your fellow homs.
We are all people behind these monitor screens. Do not provoke others with offensive language. Do not discriminate. Do not stereotype people. Do not troll. Do not bait. Do not instigate conflict. Emotional disputes should not be housed in the Shulk discord, else both parties may be muted.
Private messages are almost always more productive in finding a solution, and do not hamper the rest of the community’s conversations.

4) Speak English, generally.
We are an English based server, by necessity. It does not have to be fully perfect Standard Written English, but do your best to make sure others understand you.

5) Read and follow these rules.
You are expected to understand the rules. By joining or posting in the Shulk discord, you agree to our rules. To indicate you have read the rules, you must include "Reyn" somewhere in your post here made to join the discord server (more about that later). We need to read the word Reyn.

6) You may want to stay somewhat active.
You just might be filtered out if you haven’t posted in a long time.

7) Do not impersonate another person
Don’t change your profile picture/username with the intent of pretending to be somebody else, unless that person agrees to it. If you are going to impersonate somebody with their permission, let the mods know to avoid drama or punishment

8) No NSFW Posts, even if they are Xenoblade related.
Take your horniness somewhere else.

Consequences:
1) You are warned. Your messages are deleted if that applies.
2) You are muted, and may only speak in the ether mines. You also can’t talk in voice chats. Time muted for is the moderator’s decision.
3) You are kicked, and time until invited back is the moderator’s decision. If you are kicked, you should join the Shulk recruitment server through Smashcord.com
4) Banned. This does also ban your ip.

Reasoning for our rule on spoilers: There is a channel and a whole server dedicated to discussing Xenoblade Spoilers. Thanks to this, ANYBODY can discuss Xenoblade spoilers and at any point of the game without fear of being spoiled themselves. No matter who you are or what the spoiler is, there is a place for it. It should go there. Vague spoilers are not allowed because people are smart. Especially if somebody is almost to the point of the game where the spoiler happens, saying something vague, such as ‘then spoiler dies’ isn’t actually vague but quite obvious. Vague references to spoilers are not allowed because they cannot be responded to. It’s pretty toxic and the whole chat shuts down. If anybody says anything or if I delete it, it’s a recognition that what was said was indeed a spoiler, which causes the spoil. XBCX has a couple text channels for spoilers too, but less focus in the server just due to the server being based on Shulk, not the Xeno series. We have several fellow members who are playing through Xenoblade right now and are at various points in the game. The goal of this rule is to make the discord a safe place for these people to have communicate. We love Xenoblade and think it’s amazing; that’s why we care so much about preserving the experience our friends and fellow members have playing through it.

~Joining~ :)

Qualifications:
1) You must join for a reason having to do with Shulk. Some examples are you main him, you like Xenoblade, you want to learn the MU, etc.
2) You need to have read the rules

If you want to join, you must both indicate you have read the rules and also say why you are joining us in a post on this thread. If you have met the (super easy) qualifications, I will message you the link to the channel on Smashboards. These links are purposefully made to expire after a specified amount of hours, so be sure to check your Smashboards conversations section!
-It might also be helpful if you post the username you intend to use in this thread as well.

Note: here are 2 things that DO NOT work as reasons to join.
-'I play Smash Bros.' (there needs to be more)
-'I was in the Shulk Skype Group.' The reason this does not qualify you is the Skype chat had neither of the qualifications this group does have.

I hope to see you in our server!

--------------------------------------------------------------------​

Current event!: alt wars! - a Shulk only, alt specific, crew battle tournament
Join our Discord server to participate!
I have read the rules and I just started playing smash 4 and have been only playing shulk. I want to talk with other shulk enthusiasts and improve

Therandomguy9

Smash Rookie
Welcome to the Shulk Discord Server!
View attachment 112999
Current member count: ~750​

The Shulk Discord is the place for Shulk players and enthusiasts. Our main focus is improving individuals in Smash 4 at playing Shulk, as well as improving Shulk as a whole. We also host tournaments and participate in crew battles with other discord servers. You can also find a fair amount of opportunity to discuss Xenoblade and Xenoblade X in our server, among several other things. We have bots useful for calculations and quick information.

Pretty much - anything related to Shulk and much more can be found from this server.

What is Discord? You can read more about Discord from their main site.

Rules o==Ö*•••: - Your guide to not being kicked from the Shulk discord.
(Takes me 1 minute 48 seconds to read thoroughly.)
(There is a password.)

1) Memes or spam
Sending a high amount of messages in a short time, posting excessive pictures, memeing, and discussing things in a channel they do not pertain to are generally bad. For your convenience, we have several different text channels for such things.
#ether_mines_memes_and_ether for memes
#animu for extensive anime discussion
#spam_and_bot for spamming and bot commands
#other-video-games for extensive discussions about other video games
#real_world_problems for stuff that's going wrong in real life
#pictures_no-spoilers for those pictures you want to post

No pointless tagging of people is allowed in any channel.

2) Xenoblade/Xenoblade X Spoilers
This rule has changed due to the newly introduced Xenoblade Progression sub-server. Unless in a text channel which overrides this rule:
-No direct or vague information holding importance to the storyline at ANY point of the game
-No vague spoilers, references to spoilers, or profile pictures of spoilers.

3) Respect your fellow homs.
We are all people behind these monitor screens. Do not provoke others with offensive language. Do not discriminate. Do not stereotype people. Do not troll. Do not bait. Do not instigate conflict. Emotional disputes should not be housed in the Shulk discord, else both parties may be muted.
Private messages are almost always more productive in finding a solution, and do not hamper the rest of the community’s conversations.

4) Speak English, generally.
We are an English based server, by necessity. It does not have to be fully perfect Standard Written English, but do your best to make sure others understand you.

5) Read and follow these rules.
You are expected to understand the rules. By joining or posting in the Shulk discord, you agree to our rules. To indicate you have read the rules, you must include "Reyn" somewhere in your post here made to join the discord server (more about that later). We need to read the word Reyn.

6) You may want to stay somewhat active.
You just might be filtered out if you haven’t posted in a long time.

7) Do not impersonate another person
Don’t change your profile picture/username with the intent of pretending to be somebody else, unless that person agrees to it. If you are going to impersonate somebody with their permission, let the mods know to avoid drama or punishment

8) No NSFW Posts, even if they are Xenoblade related.
Take your horniness somewhere else.

Consequences:
1) You are warned. Your messages are deleted if that applies.
2) You are muted, and may only speak in the ether mines. You also can’t talk in voice chats. Time muted for is the moderator’s decision.
3) You are kicked, and time until invited back is the moderator’s decision. If you are kicked, you should join the Shulk recruitment server through Smashcord.com
4) Banned. This does also ban your ip.

Reasoning for our rule on spoilers: There is a channel and a whole server dedicated to discussing Xenoblade Spoilers. Thanks to this, ANYBODY can discuss Xenoblade spoilers and at any point of the game without fear of being spoiled themselves. No matter who you are or what the spoiler is, there is a place for it. It should go there. Vague spoilers are not allowed because people are smart. Especially if somebody is almost to the point of the game where the spoiler happens, saying something vague, such as ‘then spoiler dies’ isn’t actually vague but quite obvious. Vague references to spoilers are not allowed because they cannot be responded to. It’s pretty toxic and the whole chat shuts down. If anybody says anything or if I delete it, it’s a recognition that what was said was indeed a spoiler, which causes the spoil. XBCX has a couple text channels for spoilers too, but less focus in the server just due to the server being based on Shulk, not the Xeno series. We have several fellow members who are playing through Xenoblade right now and are at various points in the game. The goal of this rule is to make the discord a safe place for these people to have communicate. We love Xenoblade and think it’s amazing; that’s why we care so much about preserving the experience our friends and fellow members have playing through it.

~Joining~ :)

Qualifications:
1) You must join for a reason having to do with Shulk. Some examples are you main him, you like Xenoblade, you want to learn the MU, etc.
2) You need to have read the rules

If you want to join, you must both indicate you have read the rules and also say why you are joining us in a post on this thread. If you have met the (super easy) qualifications, I will message you the link to the channel on Smashboards. These links are purposefully made to expire after a specified amount of hours, so be sure to check your Smashboards conversations section!
-It might also be helpful if you post the username you intend to use in this thread as well.

Note: here are 2 things that DO NOT work as reasons to join.
-'I play Smash Bros.' (there needs to be more)
-'I was in the Shulk Skype Group.' The reason this does not qualify you is the Skype chat had neither of the qualifications this group does have.

I hope to see you in our server!

Therandomguy9

Smash Rookie
I have read the rules thoroughly, and have agreed with all of them (no memes ;-;). I played xenoblade chronicles before Sm4sh came out, and loved the game. When Smash 3ds came out I picked up Shulk out of love of his game, and now want to compete using a character who I like, and is generally viewed as "not good". Through this discord I want to get better by asking other Shulk mains that are more experienced than me so I can improve my game.

JRex95

Smash Rookie
NNID
JRex95
3DS FC
0748-3682-3144
I have read the rules, and would like to join. I picked up Shulk back in February of 2015 after dropping Lucina, and I've used him since. I consider myself to be fairly decent with Shulk as he got me to a Semifinal, Quarterfinal, and two chokes with me getting eliminated in the first round. I would like to improve the way I play with him, while learning matchups for future play.

TheWiiU101

Smash Rookie
I would like to join this discord server. I have read all of the rules and i want to join so i can get better at playing shulk in smash 4!

FathomNES

Smash Rookie
I would love to join the discord. I wanna become a gnarly Shulk main and beat all the scrubs with my Monado. And remember, you can't have a rainbow without Reyn baby!

MrGameguycolor

Smash Lord
NNID
MrGameguycolor
Switch FC
7681-9716-5789
Hi, I'm MrGameguycolor but you knew that already.

Ever since I completed Xenoblade, I hopped on the Shulk bandwagon to tired and master Shulk while finding other Monado Wielders, in a nutshell I've had very little luck in doing so during the past year & half.

So if I get accepted in the discord, I will continue to strive forward with the character & eventually get him down right as Reyn. Get it?
(Please tell me someone got that.)

So could I please join?

Cydoniax

Smash Rookie
I have read the rules and the reason for me joining is because I would like to learn more about shulk and how to effectively use him.

PapaJ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SolidSnake1443
3DS FC
3282-3281-5746
I'd like to Join. If only because, even though I mostly use Ryu, Cloud, and Bayo. Shulk was basically my main in the 3DS days, early wii U days as well and I still want to perfect him on the side. That and the game is great. Recently beat it and Reyn is hilarious.

MonadoMan

Smash Rookie
I would like to join. I love Xenoblade and wish to improve my Shulk gameplay in the future.
I used to main him 100% but I've found Lucas & Cloud much easier so I kinda dropped him for a while :'(
I have read the rules, but I wasn't sure if I had to say I did.

Last edited:

Jalil

Smash Apprentice
NNID
JeMaraj
I've read the rules and I would like to join. I've always enjoyed playing shulk but started taking him serious last year and use like to improve more.
Eventually I will Reyn as the top shulk in the world:yeahboi:

Wavestorm

Smash Rookie
Hi there! I used to be the best Shulk main in my region and would like to join the Shulk Discord for some Reyn time. I'm now a Cloud main, but I'd still like to know as much as I can about Shulk's MUs. I'm also a huge fan of Xenoblade. Thanks!

BurningShadows21

Smash Rookie
I'm a Shulk main who isin't very good at the moment, and i would really like to improve my Shulk. Personally I prefer the Reyn coustume in smash though the default is cool too

a4955

Smash Rookie
Hey, ever since the first time I saw Shulk's trailer for smash, I was really interested in him and have mained him since I got Sm4sh. I've also recently gotten Xenoblade Chronicles and have loved playing as Shulk as well as Reyn so far. I'm interested in joining the Discord as I don't really have many friends to play with that are really into smash to practice with, talk to, and learn from. I'm decent with Shulk and know some tech but cannot use most of it in matches and I'd love to practice with people who I can talk to, cause all I've got is For Glory right now. Anyways, I hope to see you all on the Discord soon hopefully.

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
Top Bottom