• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bionis - Shulk Discord Server - Join!

Horror

Smash Rookie
Hi there, I would very much like to join the Shulk discord server :D
I've been an on and off Shulk main since day 1 of the game being released. However, due to my play style becoming so predictable and overusing Monado Buster i began to hit a wall and have barely improved over the past 6 months. Nonetheless I can't seem to leave his unique and fluid play style and move to another character. I've heard that this is the best place i can go in order to improve my Shulk gameplay to be more dynamic and less predictable as well as meeting awesome people who are interested in the character like me :)
I have read the rules and understand them fully.

Crash1910

Smash Rookie
I've been playing Shulk since the game came out on 3ds and have stuck with him all this time. I'm not satisfied with my play with him however and want to join to improve my play and show everyone I'm just not a Monado Buster. I've read the rules and understand them completely.

Angelicasy

Smash Rookie
Hello, First I have read all the rules for joining the Discord, and Secondly(as for why I would like to join) I personally idealist the first xenoblade game and have always wanted to learn shulk, not just for competitive, but i would also like to join so i can make some more friends. PS: Manannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnndo Buster is my favorite

Last edited:

QuantumSilence

Smash Rookie
I main Shulk, I've played him since day 1, and well I'm pretty bad with him so I hope I can improve my Shulk gameplay by joining the discord server.

Monado Buster

Smash Rookie
I have been maining Shulk for a while now and figured I would get into the competitive scene. I have heard great things about this place and figure that it would be the best place to learn and refine what I already know. I would also disrespect another Homs. Thanks and looking forward to it!

Taco_383

Smash Rookie
I would entertain joining this discord c: I've been a Shulk main ever since hes was announced and am the only PR Shulk player at my local scene. I've read the rules too. Jump monado is my favorite.

Mantaray3

Smash Rookie
I'm an Ike main, both from the 3ds days and im still playing him on the wiiU. However, i've been looking for another character to pick up as a secondary and Shulk is just so much fun. I want to learn some of the more complicated tricks to play him. Monado buster

Niteshading

Smash Rookie
hi Ive read the rules and i want to join the discord so i can learn how to play my favorite smash character better

Mezzy16

Smash Rookie
I want to join the discord because I've been maining Shulk recently and I need to learn how to use the buster better and string aerials. Monado Buster

DoctorDuck

Smash Rookie
I'd like to join this server! I've played Xenoblade Chronicles and I got about 40 hours into it before I did not get another opportunity to play it again, which means I have yet to beat it. Shulk is an unique character and I like using him for fun! For proof of having read such rules, Monado Buster.

erico9001

You must find your own path to the future.
NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
ATTENTION: We are not reading applications straight from the thread here. This is because it's quicker for you and easier for us if you just join our recruitment server and apply there. Thank-you!

https://discord.gg/0hOVAdXK7hC1jW0O

Last edited:

PrimeX*

Smash Rookie
First I have read all the rules for joining the Discord second i would like to join the discord because im a dual shulk main with cloud and i would like to step up my game a bit by joining. I'm looking also for practice partners to play with to enhance my game.

erico9001

You must find your own path to the future.
NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
First I have read all the rules for joining the Discord second i would like to join the discord because im a dual shulk main with cloud and i would like to step up my game a bit by joining. I'm looking also for practice partners to play with to enhance my game.
ATTENTION: We are not reading applications straight from the thread here. This is because it's quicker for you and easier for us if you just join our recruitment server and apply there. Thank-you!

Lost_Night

Smash Rookie
I have read the rules and would like to join. My main was Shulk, but I dropped him due to me feeling that he was really underwhelming. I found out about the Shulk discord a while ago and after reading about it makes me want to try to pick him up again.

cktkira

Smash Rookie
Hello i've read all the rules before posting this and really want to join the discord group. I'm beginning to learn shulk with bidou and after watching a video from Paradigm and Erico they said to join the group to have more information. That's why im here ^^.

Ice Ladybird

Last edited:

—grayson—

Smash Rookie
My name is Grayson, and I would like to apply for this discord server. I have been in the competitive smash community for about 3 months (So I’m relatively new here). I know a few techs already, but implementing them is difficult for me. The ones I am talking about are Perfect pivoting, shield dropping, the generic stuff. I am here to improve my gameplay and being on this server would greatly benefit me as a Shulk main. I am also curious as to if I will discover Shulk-exclusive combos/techs. I have read the rules, and I would like to apply. Although I love memes , I will try my best to restrain myself. I am only here for Shulk, after all.

Sincerely,
A random stranger you just met

Joshii77

Smash Rookie
Welcome to the Bionis!
View attachment 112999
Current member count: 1000+​

The Bionis or the Shulk Discord Server is the main home for the Shulk community.​

• Enjoy conversation with other dedicated Shulk players and Xenoblade enthusiasts!
  • Improve your gameplay
  • Live Q&A channel for any question you may have
  • Get the chance to talk to every notable or famous Shulk player
  • Voice chats for voice chat if you want
  • 2 Music bots play Xenoblade music 24/7. 2 other music bots play whatever you want them to.
  • Joint match up discussions and crew battles with other character servers
  • Tournaments hosted every few weeks
  • So, so much more.
The Shulk Discord Server is the first Discord Server and also one of the most active.

To prevent bad stuff, the Shulk Discord Server is not open to everybody. All joining members must have a reason for joining that has to do with Shulk specifically.

To apply, and to read our unique rules, please follow this link! If it's your first time on Discord, you will need to set up an account.

Hello
Welcome to the Bionis!
View attachment 112999

The Bionis or the Shulk Discord Server is the main home for the Shulk community.​

• Enjoy conversation with other dedicated Shulk players and Xenoblade enthusiasts!
  • Improve your gameplay
  • 2 Music bots play Xenoblade music 24/7. 2 other music bots play whatever you want them to.
  • So, so much more.
The Shulk Discord Server is the first Discord Server and also one of the most active.

To prevent bad stuff, the Shulk Discord Server is not open to everybody. All joining members must have a reason for joining that has to do with Shulk specifically.

To apply, and to read our unique rules, please follow this link! If it's your first time on Discord, you will need to set up an account.

Hello I would like to join the Shulk discord because I love the Xenoblade series (my favourite RPG next to Undertale) and I want to join cause I think I could learn a lot. I main him in Smash and hope to show maybe one day that he can be played competitively (Ultimate has seriously buffed him hurray and was watching the Last Smash direct and was like YES SHULK U SEE DEM VISIONS PULL OUT THE TRUE MONADO!!!). Also came here after whatching Paradigm & Erico vids (watched a ton). Hopefully I can join the quest to eradicate the Mechon!
Thanks for reading my application for and JUJUBE PLATYPUS! ;)

Ryan070

Smash Rookie
I first played Xenoblade Chronicles back in 2013 prior to the release of smash 4. And I've come to love the game after playing it a few times. I tried out Shulk in sm4sh, but he didn't fit my play style very well. I liked to use Shulk primarily in speed form as I like to play explosively, and smash too for the cheeky kills. My interest with Shulk has been boosted by his improved frame data in Smash Ultimate and by the rework to his monado arts, as I'd typically miss the correct number of b presses while going too quickly in Smash 4. I hope to find and share some tech when ultimate releases, and get some from a everyone in the discord server too. I hope mine and the Shulk community's play does excellently in Ultimate. Rock on monado boys n girls.

Gtunmaker

Smash Rookie
I have read the rules and love shulk to death, i played him in 4 and would love to up my game!

Megmed

Smash Rookie
Welcome to the Bionis!
View attachment 112999

• Improve your gameplay
  • So, so much more.

Welcome to the Bionis!
View attachment 112999

• Improve your gameplay
  • So, so much more.

I've read the rules, and I'd like to learn more about shulk and the mu.

Tankx2002

Smash Rookie
I would like to join the shulk discord. I read the rules and I main shulk. Hopfully the monado will help me get better.

Rubithyst

Smash Rookie
hey I've read the rules and I'm trying to main shulk and master the versatility of the monado

Last edited:

DeadM1478273

Smash Rookie
my current main is inkling and secondary shulk but i really want to improve my game play with shulk so i can show myself and those around me that the monado arts should never lose to ink

Sandfall

Stage Designer
Since people seem to be finding this through google search (idk why else someone would be positing in a Smash 4 message board in 2020), here's an updated invite link for the Ultimate server:
discord.gg/NpXtA3f

If the link above doesn't work, the twitter account should always have an updated invite link:

Top Bottom