• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bionis - Shulk Discord Server - Join!

Windmaster012

Smash Journeyman
NNID
masterefra012
3DS FC
0473-8259-2427
Hi. Shulk main since his release trailer. Everything about him captivated me, as he seemed by far the most interesting character in the smash series for me. Right now I'm more of a Roy/Ryu player and haven't given Shulk the love he deserves as a main because I'm not fully confident enough to use him in tourneys, but I would like to change that by joining the Discord chat. Really interested in discussing Shulk and playing with other people.

PS. Reyndeers are majestic creatures.

Pixtrx364

Smash Rookie
NNID
Pixtrix364
I would love to join I loved playing through Xenoblade on wii and I also main shulk in ssb4 i would like some tips to help me get better with it. Discord:pixtrix364 the rule are not bad they are basically obvious stuff soo yea

Omnistar13

Smash Rookie
I hear it's great, but my LG Doubleplay phone isn't compatible with the Discord app so I'll have to get a PC up and running I s'pose.

Also, if you guys want to go ahead with the full Discord conversion, by all means you guys can. I can't be holding you guys back if I can't keep up.
I am a shulk main, i have read the qualifications and i love shulk in smash 4. https://images-1.discordapp.net/.eJ...ufNavvD5sqJFY.8j1TuL_KUzkH0Lmdiw75SZXuAwo.jpg.
Hi i am a shulk main and ive read the description and would love to be in the discord.

Omnistar13

Smash Rookie
Welcome to the Shulk Discord Server!
View attachment 112999
Current member count: ~750​

The Shulk Discord is the place for Shulk players and enthusiasts. Our main focus is improving individuals in Smash 4 at playing Shulk, as well as improving Shulk as a whole. We also host tournaments and participate in crew battles with other discord servers. You can also find a fair amount of opportunity to discuss Xenoblade and Xenoblade X in our server, among several other things. We have bots useful for calculations and quick information.

Pretty much - anything related to Shulk and much more can be found from this server.

What is Discord? You can read more about Discord from their main site.

Rules o==Ö*•••: - Your guide to not being kicked from the Shulk discord.
(Takes me 1 minute 48 seconds to read thoroughly.)
(There is a password.)

1) Memes or spam
Sending a high amount of messages in a short time, posting excessive pictures, memeing, and discussing things in a channel they do not pertain to are generally bad. For your convenience, we have several different text channels for such things.
#ether_mines_memes_and_ether for memes
#animu for extensive anime discussion
#spam_and_bot for spamming and bot commands
#other-video-games for extensive discussions about other video games
#real_world_problems for stuff that's going wrong in real life
#pictures_no-spoilers for those pictures you want to post

No pointless tagging of people is allowed in any channel.

2) Xenoblade/Xenoblade X Spoilers
This rule has changed due to the newly introduced Xenoblade Progression sub-server. Unless in a text channel which overrides this rule:
-No direct or vague information holding importance to the storyline at ANY point of the game
-No vague spoilers, references to spoilers, or profile pictures of spoilers.

3) Respect your fellow homs.
We are all people behind these monitor screens. Do not provoke others with offensive language. Do not discriminate. Do not stereotype people. Do not troll. Do not bait. Do not instigate conflict. Emotional disputes should not be housed in the Shulk discord, else both parties may be muted.
Private messages are almost always more productive in finding a solution, and do not hamper the rest of the community’s conversations.

4) Speak English, generally.
We are an English based server, by necessity. It does not have to be fully perfect Standard Written English, but do your best to make sure others understand you.

5) Read and follow these rules.
You are expected to understand the rules. By joining or posting in the Shulk discord, you agree to our rules. To indicate you have read the rules, you must include "Reyn" somewhere in your post here made to join the discord server (more about that later). We need to read the word Reyn.

6) You may want to stay somewhat active.
You just might be filtered out if you haven’t posted in a long time.

7) Do not impersonate another person
Don’t change your profile picture/username with the intent of pretending to be somebody else, unless that person agrees to it. If you are going to impersonate somebody with their permission, let the mods know to avoid drama or punishment

8) No NSFW Posts, even if they are Xenoblade related.
Take your horniness somewhere else.

Consequences:
1) You are warned. Your messages are deleted if that applies.
2) You are muted, and may only speak in the ether mines. You also can’t talk in voice chats. Time muted for is the moderator’s decision.
3) You are kicked, and time until invited back is the moderator’s decision. If you are kicked, you should join the Shulk recruitment server through Smashcord.com
4) Banned. This does also ban your ip.

Reasoning for our rule on spoilers: There is a channel and a whole server dedicated to discussing Xenoblade Spoilers. Thanks to this, ANYBODY can discuss Xenoblade spoilers and at any point of the game without fear of being spoiled themselves. No matter who you are or what the spoiler is, there is a place for it. It should go there. Vague spoilers are not allowed because people are smart. Especially if somebody is almost to the point of the game where the spoiler happens, saying something vague, such as ‘then spoiler dies’ isn’t actually vague but quite obvious. Vague references to spoilers are not allowed because they cannot be responded to. It’s pretty toxic and the whole chat shuts down. If anybody says anything or if I delete it, it’s a recognition that what was said was indeed a spoiler, which causes the spoil. XBCX has a couple text channels for spoilers too, but less focus in the server just due to the server being based on Shulk, not the Xeno series. We have several fellow members who are playing through Xenoblade right now and are at various points in the game. The goal of this rule is to make the discord a safe place for these people to have communicate. We love Xenoblade and think it’s amazing; that’s why we care so much about preserving the experience our friends and fellow members have playing through it.

~Joining~ :)

Qualifications:
1) You must join for a reason having to do with Shulk. Some examples are you main him, you like Xenoblade, you want to learn the MU, etc.
2) You need to have read the rules

If you want to join, you must both indicate you have read the rules and also say why you are joining us in a post on this thread. If you have met the (super easy) qualifications, I will message you the link to the channel on Smashboards. These links are purposefully made to expire after a specified amount of hours, so be sure to check your Smashboards conversations section!
-It might also be helpful if you post the username you intend to use in this thread as well.

Note: here are 2 things that DO NOT work as reasons to join.
-'I play Smash Bros.' (there needs to be more)
-'I was in the Shulk Skype Group.' The reason this does not qualify you is the Skype chat had neither of the qualifications this group does have.

I hope to see you in our server!
I have read the rules of qualifications and i love playing shulk in smash 4 i want to become better with shulk and i believe i will achieve this goal being in this discord. I also want to be in this discord because everyone plays shulk and thats lit. Shulks also my favorite sword fighter in the game. I hope your really feeling it to send me that link. Plz.

Omnistar13

Smash Rookie
have read the rules of qualifications and i love playing shulk in smash 4 i want to become better with shulk and i believe i will achieve this goal being in this discord. I also want to be in this discord because everyone plays shulk and thats lit. The key word is Melia.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Hi

I recently decided to get back into Smash and am still maining Shulk, I'd like to keep up with all of the new Shulk meta that's been progressing since I was gone and this seems like a good place to do that! Also, Xenoblade is my favorite game of all time. Reyn

:>

Chappy

Smash Cadet
I read the rules, while I play this game on and off, I've mained shulk since the beginning and just want to meet other people and hopefully get better.

BuzzJC

Smash Rookie
Hey! My reason for wanting to join is because I've recently bought Smash for the 3DS and I would like to get better with Shulk. One thing I would like to improve with Shulk is the timing of his Monado arts and asking for advice on how I could utilize all of his arts correctly. Hope I get invited and thanks for reading!

Edit: I have read the rules.
And I do plan to main Shulk just because his Monado arts look badass. I hope to achieve the level of badassery by being able to change my Monado Arts quickly in-between attacks.

Edit x2: I also just made a Shulk avatar to show my dedication and to prove that I'm cereal (serious) about wanting to join this discord.

Last edited:

Jayswing

Smash Rookie
I would like to join to improve my Shulk gameplay, as he's my secondary. Now it's Reyn Time!

Sir Tubbsy

Smash Rookie
NNID
Sir_Tubbsy
Hello, I want to join because shulk is my main and I would like to get better with him (color of choice is the reyn color)

Wensber

Smash Rookie
I wish to join because I am a Xenoblade fan and to learn the match up so I can help a friend (Shulk Main) become better at the game. Said friend is already part of the discord server.
I hear that Mace has a good Reyn impression.

Arinaga

Smash Rookie
NNID
GeoExpulsion
I'm interested in joining the discord server, as a Shulk main since day one and a long-time fan of Xenoblade and the Xeno series. I thought that it would be about Reyn Time to join up!

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
OG Shulk main, supporter of him in Smash for a long time and a huge Xenoblade fan (but you already know this Erico), invite pls

Can't have a Reynbow without Reyn baybe

ssbMars

Fox only 420XX Blaze it
tumblr_mfo2ymFxCi1rs35uao1_500.jpg

I play as Shulk fairly often, and monado emotes are dank.

Last edited:

Vampiremonkey426

Smash Rookie
Hey, I'm a Shulk main and I would like to join this discord server to get better with Shulk cause I was at my first tournament today (Shine 2016) and my first match was on stream. Then I got bodied and realized that my Shulk is not that good. Anyways, that's why I want to join. I am a Shulk main who wants to get better with Shulk

Seojean

Smash Rookie
I am a shulk main and I truly want to improve my monado powers! I want to join the discord chat!!

Seojean

Smash Rookie
I am a shulk main and I am very desperate to beat my rival and win a few local tourney matches. I would really appreciate if you add me to the chat.

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
I am a shulk main and I am very desperate to beat my rival and win a few local tourney matches. I would really appreciate if you add me to the chat.
You gotta read the first page's original post & tell me the "keyword". That's all you need now.

Nowhere__Boy

Smash Rookie
View attachment 112999

The Shulk Discord is the place for Shulk players and enthusiasts. Our main focus is improving individuals in Smash 4 at playing Shulk, as well as improving Shulk as a whole. We also host tournaments and participate in crew battles with other discord servers. You can also find a fair amount of opportunity to discuss Xenoblade and Xenoblade X in our server, among several other things. We have bots useful for calculations and quick information.

Pretty much - anything related to Shulk and much more can be found from this server.

(There is a password.)

1) Memes or spam
Sending a high amount of messages in a short time, posting excessive pictures, memeing, and discussing things in a channel they do not pertain to are generally bad. For your convenience, we have several different text channels for such things.

This rule has changed due to the newly introduced Xenoblade Progression sub-server. Unless in a text channel which overrides this rule:
-No direct or vague information holding importance to the storyline at ANY point of the game

We are all people behind these monitor screens. Do not provoke others with offensive language. Do not discriminate. Do not stereotype people. Do not troll. Do not bait. Do not instigate conflict. Emotional disputes should not be housed in the Shulk discord, else both parties may be muted.
Private messages are almost always more productive in finding a solution, and do not hamper the rest of the community’s conversations.

We are an English based server, by necessity. It does not have to be fully perfect Standard Written English, but do your best to make sure others understand you.

You are expected to understand the rules. By joining or posting in the Shulk discord, you agree to our rules. To indicate you have read the rules, you must include "Reyn" somewhere in your post here made to join the discord server (more about that later). We need to read the word Reyn.

Don’t change your profile picture/username with the intent of pretending to be somebody else, unless that person agrees to it. If you are going to impersonate somebody with their permission, let the mods know to avoid drama or punishment

Consequences:
2) You are muted, and may only speak in the ether mines. You also can’t talk in voice chats. Time muted for is the moderator’s decision.
3) You are kicked, and time until invited back is the moderator’s decision. If you are kicked, you should join the Shulk recruitment server through Smashcord.com

Reasoning for our rule on spoilers: There is a channel and a whole server dedicated to discussing Xenoblade Spoilers. Thanks to this, ANYBODY can discuss Xenoblade spoilers and at any point of the game without fear of being spoiled themselves. No matter who you are or what the spoiler is, there is a place for it. It should go there. Vague spoilers are not allowed because people are smart. Especially if somebody is almost to the point of the game where the spoiler happens, saying something vague, such as ‘then spoiler dies’ isn’t actually vague but quite obvious. Vague references to spoilers are not allowed because they cannot be responded to. It’s pretty toxic and the whole chat shuts down. If anybody says anything or if I delete it, it’s a recognition that what was said was indeed a spoiler, which causes the spoil. XBCX has a couple text channels for spoilers too, but less focus in the server just due to the server being based on Shulk, not the Xeno series. We have several fellow members who are playing through Xenoblade right now and are at various points in the game. The goal of this rule is to make the discord a safe place for these people to have communicate. We love Xenoblade and think it’s amazing; that’s why we care so much about preserving the experience our friends and fellow members have playing through it.

Qualifications:
1) You must join for a reason having to do with Shulk. Some examples are you main him, you like Xenoblade, you want to learn the MU, etc.

If you want to join, you must both indicate you have read the rules and also say why you are joining us in a post on this thread. If you have met the (super easy) qualifications, I will message you the link to the channel on Smashboards. These links are purposefully made to expire after a specified amount of hours, so be sure to check your Smashboards conversations section!
-It might also be helpful if you post the username you intend to use in this thread as well.

-'I was in the Shulk Skype Group.' The reason this does not qualify you is the Skype chat had neither of the qualifications this group does have.

View attachment 112999

(There is a password.)

1) Memes or spam

Consequences:

Qualifications:

Hey! I would love to join the shulk discord! Xenoblade is my favorite game and shulk is my main! ( I use the REYN alt of course ;) ) Thanks for the chance to join!

Last edited:

LogicalDan

Smash Rookie
Hello! I'd like to join the discord. I crave a place that believes in the monado boy as much as I do. And, uh, Monado buster.

G-sen

Smash Rookie
Hi fellow monado brothers. I'd like to join the Shulk discord so I can learn more about mastering the monado, especially shieldbreaks in monado buster. Shulk is my favourite character, and I simply love all the convoluted thigs our tecks are named.

Badnik96

Smash Rookie
NNID
Badnik96
3DS FC
2767-1706-8551
hi, been playing shulk basically since 3ds came out, i have him as a pocket character now but he's super fun to play. i'm not very good at him though, which is why i want to join the discord, so i can learn how to improve.

Not3rdPerson

Smash Rookie
Hey. I've been playing Shulk since 3ds, and while I'm decent with him, it's clear I still have a LOT more I need to improve on, and I want to join the discord to figure out how to improve.

Flowery

Smash Rookie
Can i join? I spent way too much time trying to join in the first place...I should be able to join because;
1. Im really feeling it
2. I secondary shulk, and find the character very fun
3. Monado Buster

SGJet

Smash Cadet
NNID
SGJet
Hey Monabros, SGJet here. I've been an avid Shulk main since his release on 3ds and I love playing this character. I really passionate about getting better with this character. I want to be the best one out there and am prepared to lab hard and smash even harder. I'd love to join the Discord and forward the Shulk meta game with you guys! Oh, and Monado Buster! Hit me up! :)

HaasDelGato

Smash Rookie
NNID
HaasDelGato
Switch FC
SW-2235-0562-8815
Hello, I would like to join because I am currently playing through Xenoblade and I am interested in learning how to play Shulk in Smash. Also, Monado Buster

Bonren

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Bonren
3DS FC
1564-2345-5130
Hey people! I wanna join the server because I main Shulk and I wanna hang out with all the cool Shulk peeps ;D.
Also I read all the rules and stuffs xD

Ule the Vee

Smash Rookie
Alright, I made a Smashboards account to make this post I would love to join because I want to improve my use of the Monado Arts, I love to do combos and I am willing to take Shulk to the next level in competitive play, thanks for your PM! MONADDOOOO BUSTER!

Chris Imada

Smash Rookie
I've been playing Shulk for a long time and still feel that i can improve my mastery of the monado arts. I have read the rules of the discord channel.

Discianno

Smash Rookie
NNID
Raz-za
I would like to join the Discord because I want to improve my Shulk to place better at locals and not be a Monado Buster!

Fusionmephiles

Smash Rookie
I would like to join this discord server! I've been trying to lab shulk tech for quite some time, and I'd love to be able to meet with some other members of the community to bounce ideas/get help with improving my game. For example, I struggle with MALLCing on monado buster and monado smash, which I'm sure others can help with.

Khubz

Smash Rookie
Been maining Shulk since day one, and have been constantly tryingbto find new ways to improve, and this seems like the perfect place.

My favorite mode? Probably Monado buster

Last edited:
Top Bottom