• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bionis - Shulk Discord Server - Join!

Kyrosho

Smash Rookie
Hello!, I'm a Shulk player and I really would like to figure out neat techs and match-up knowledge with Shulk. You can't have a rainbow without Reyn, baby!

Kyra

Smash Rookie
I've been thinking about playing Shulk, and the Shulk discord can probably help me with learning more about the character since he is one of the more interesting characters imo.

Lobby

Smash Rookie
I play Shulk since the games release, i switched to secondary him since about 2 months ago for Ryu, but i still play hin in tourney a lot, i would like to join the discord, i use the Riki alt, and Melia alt, i see the mayority using Reyn's tho

PlasManny

Smash Rookie
Well, after reading the rules carefully, I would like to join the Shulk Discord Server. My reason being that I main him and I want more of the tech that he has to offer, specifically MALLC and its timing. Also, I think i need to include Reyn on this post, so there. Hopefully you'll at least consider me.

Just in case, here's Reyn again.

Conka01

Smash Rookie
i want to join the shulk discord to learn the MU as a fox. Want to play against the best shulks

Soul Hazard

Smash Rookie
I have read the rules. Xenoblade was one of my fav rpg's of all time. I would like to join because I'd like to improve my shulk in sm4sh

(Its reyn time baby!)

Last edited:

LaytonsApprentice

Smash Rookie
I main Shulk and Xenoblade is possibly my favorite game ever made! I've read the rules and I'd love to join to improve my Shulk.

Conka01

Smash Rookie
anyone sending the invites ? i've read the rules and would like to join. please send a invite

double_axle

Smash Rookie
Qualifications:
You need to have read the rules
>Implying people care about rules.
>me using greentext outside of 4chan
No wonder i don't have friends.
ANYWAYS, let me in, I agree to the terms and service agreement, I toats won't just ****post in the meme and anime channel or anything.

Seriously though, day 1 wiiU shulk main, I could always use another trick up my sleeve, even though that's what I have Robin for.

darry90

Smash Rookie
I would like to join the discord server i liked playing Shulk in smash 4 but then i played and beat Xenoblade that made me want to main him. (Reyn time baby!)

Doomguy36

Smash Rookie
NNID
Sled234
3DS FC
0361-9666-1894
I'd really appreciate it if I could Join the Discord! I've read the rules. Been a day one Shulk main, and I love Xenoblade to death!

Side note, am I the only one that uses the Dunban alt?

(Reyn, it is truly your time)

Last edited:

CrownAether

Smash Rookie
Hey all, I main Shulk because I played Xenoblade Chronicles before Shulk was announced for Sm4sh; after he was announced I knew that it was Shulk ride or die. I want to join the discord to help advance the metagame, and I have read all of the rules. Hope to see you all soon!

loonieboy

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3024-8143-1971
I'd like to join. I picked up Shulk about 2 months ago, but cant say that I'm getting extremely good with him. I want to join so I can learn more than just Shulk Basics.

Oh...and Reyn is a terrible name tbh...

Monado Master

Smash Journeyman
I would love to join the Shulk Discord page. I need to improve my Shulk game for the challenges laid before me.

Anyone think that the Reyn alt looks like a halloween Shulk? No? Anyone?I

Bennieblast

Smash Rookie
I have made an account just to join this. I have read the rules and understand completely. I want to improve my shulk because I main him and want to show what true power shulk has!

drwyatt313

Smash Rookie
Can I get an invite as well?

I've been playing Shulk for well over a year now. I used to main Falcon but dropped him because I feel Shulk needs to be pushed further in the metagame. He's got so much potential and I want to maximize it. I want to learn all types of Shulk tech, kill setups, true combos, and especially the JABD U-Air kill setup.

Reyn needs me to join

Last edited:

InTolerNt

Smash Rookie
I'd love to join the discord for the purpose of trying to improve alongside other shulk players. I am a dedicated shulk main, and I actually had xenoblade before Shulk was even announced (didn't beat the game until afterwards though. Anyways, I'd really like to join, and I have read all the rules. Reyn Time Baby

dwarf74

Smash Rookie
I would really like to join this. I've been a shulk main for a long time now, but I've never had any other Shulk players to discuss things with.

warionumbah2

Smash Master
I would love to join, i want to push my Shulk further but it seems I won't be able to without some guidance from experienced Shulk players.

quicksting_cricket

Smash Rookie
NNID
Cricketmisu
Y'ellow fellow Shulk players! The name's Kosshi.. though I guess that isn't stated here on smashboards. :p

I'd like to join the discord if that is possible, been looking for a place where I can improve my admittinly mediocre skills.. and you know, what better place then a group full of Shulk players! :D

Oh, and I guess it's ''Reyn'' Time <-- the rules say so. :D

Redpunter

Smash Cadet
I have read the rules first off. Secondly, as to why I want to join.

Recently, my Shulk has been getting lower places at my local, and I'm interested in seeing what other Shulk mains says about specific match ups. I've been meaning to join this Discord for a while, but after falling short of top 8 at a monthly with a $1000 prize pool, I realized that I definitely need to step up my game and that this server would help me do that.

Ballr

Smash Rookie
I really want to get into the discord server. i've mained shulk since the beginning of the game and it's the reyn time to join cause so much shulk tech is being discovered and i want to learn it all as well as the Shulk MU's

SM | XxDarkxX

Smash Rookie
NNID
JacquezMoore
I would like to join the Shulk discord I enjoy Xenoblade and Shulk in SSB4. Even though Reyn's time will shine some other time (hopefully next game or at least included in next final smash) I would love to improve my Shulk with all of you.

gridatttack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gridatttack
I have read the rules and I would like to join the discord server in order to be a better Shulk player, as even though I have been using him since the game came out, I feel I still have a lot to learn from more experienced players.

Bluekeyo

Smash Rookie
I've been playing Shulk for a while and he's one of my favorite characters as well as xenon lads being one of my favorite games. I have read the rules and will not spam anything including memes or NSFW images, speak other languages, spoil any games, disrepect other people in the chat, go inactive, or impersonate others on the chat

OllyOmk

Smash Rookie
NNID
gameromk
Mained Shulk ever since the game was first released. I have read the rules and will not spam anything, disrespect other people in the chat, go inactive, or impersonate others on the chat.

Linkskywalker45

Smash Rookie
I am a new shulk main and i am interested in learning about the monado techs and i have read the rules. I would like to join the discord please

Byron Hurn

Smash Rookie
Hello guys i read all the rules that you guys gave me. Reyn is a pretty awesome xenoblade character isnt he? I think he is anyways i have read everything and i would love to be a part of this discord thank you all have a great night.

Bjerga

Smash Rookie
I'm a kind of a new Shulk player, I would like to learn more combos and skills with him. I play in tournaments weekly and it would be great if i would manage to do better with my Shulk.
I'm also a big fan of XC

BoostFire

Smash Rookie
Can i join the discord? I'm trying to pick up shulk as of right now and thought this would be the best way to learn MU and new shulk tech. Plus xenoblade is pretty rad.

Now it's reyn time.

osnapitzjer

Smash Rookie
NNID
disaster.report
Hey there! I've been playing Smash for a few months now and ever since I started, Shulk has always been my go to. He is my main in Smash 4, and I'd love to learn more about how to play as him and get better. I did read the rules, and they don't seem too bad. It's all just common sense, really. Can I join? :-)

"Now it's Shulk (Reyn) time!"

Last edited:

GhostCatDark

Smash Rookie
I want to join because I need help training my Shulk for Tournaments. He's a fun and powerful character and I was hoping that this is the place to Master Shulk. I have read the rules and may I join?

trueSEVERY

Smash Rookie
I read the rules and I main shulk
I like exploring bidou and smash 4 tech more than i enjoy playing in real matches
please let me join ;_;

Mighty_Guy

Smash Rookie
NNID
Poke_Hunter12
I would like to join because i can learn new combos and other tech about Shulk. i have read the rules and my body is ready.

Top Bottom