• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

D

Deleted member

Tomorrow would probably be cool for me.

I agree with Adam... Justin! Why are you never on AIM??? I miss the instant message of "MONSTRO!!!!!!!!" every now and then.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Well, all this week I was working, and pretty much as soon as I got home, I'd go to sleep....I'd get on now, but I jst brushed my teeth, and it's time for bed. Getting up at 6:30am sucks the ****-like life right out of me. That, and the hard *** manual labor. ^^

3===D

Smash Lord
take her easy Mikey, and if shes easy, taker her twice.

Well see you again dude.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
OK, I got like 2 more things to do, then I can have a smashfest today. So I'd say start coming at like 3:30-4:00ish. That is, if people are still interested. Peace young molestors.

D

Deleted member

If I come today, it probably won't be till later like 7 maybe. Adam told me that he's working till like 9 so I don't know if he'll want to come out after that.

We might as well just wait and do something next week since it would only be like me, Maciej, and Justin today. Post what you think Justin... I guess if I came today, it would be a good time to make some Punch Crew 2 vids and our fake Joe vids, hehe. I'm not too sure if anyone would want to drive me out there though.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Hmmm, today won't be good then. Since no one was over early, Tony and Alex came by to play Tales of Symphonia and beat that ****! Now we're playing through new game +.

D

Deleted member

That's cool then... nobody else really said anything and this smashfest was really short notice anyway so whatever.

I am hoping for one more good smashfest with everybody before I go to school. I should still be able to come for most of the smashfests though since I won't be too far away. Monday - Thursday would be best for me. Then I'm going to move in to OU on Saturday.

3===D

Smash Lord
Yes and substantially closer to me, AND right next to where my "currently working on it" status of a relationship is going to be living, probably, so ill be over ALL THE TIME MONSTRO, and so should the A hills guys, hopefully it doesnt get in the way of Monstro getting all of that play.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Hehehe, Adam got owned by Amorasaki. ^^

Anyways, here's a little story for the A Hills fellas. They'll know what I'm talking about. A "rule of thumb" moment, if you will. I was at work today, and we were taking insulation out of the attic where we're gonna build a room, and Tony missed a joyce and put his foot through the ceiling drywall in the living room. Anyways, I laugh at him real good, and then got pissed because he was one up on me for "falling through the ceiling" so to speak (more on "one up"s later). I told him I should purposely just fall through the ceiling just to catch up to him to be at 1 a peice for falling through the ceiling. I was joking of course, because who wants to fall through the ceiling? Anyways, no joke, like a minute later, I'm walking across the joyces and what do I ****ing do? Missed a joyce, slipped, and took out like half the drywall in the ceiling, and almost took out my boss with a big *** peice of 1/2 inch drywall. As soon as that **** happened, I thought to myself, rule of thumb.

I also made the point system for **** that happens on the job. The 2nd day we were working, I was doing demolition work on the ceilings and dry wall. Anyways, I take out 3 friggin nails out of the ceiling, and the whole **** ceiling falls, and I broke it's fall with my head. The 3rd day, we took out the ceiling of the bathroom, and right before we did, I said to Tony, "That would suck if this ceiling fell on my head, too." So we take it out as carefully as we can, but in the end, the mother ****er fell right on my head again. At that point, I was 2/2 for ceilings falling on my head. Then last friday, we're taking out the ceiling in the side room (by the way, this ceiling peice was friggin huge) right off from the living room. Being I had bad luck with celings, I figured I'd get Tony to help me out, as well as put up some ladders so if the ceiling did fall, it would fall on the ladders first. Anyways, we taker about 5 nails out, then give it a small, gentle tug, and the other end that we hadn't even taken any nails out of fell, and cracked me right in the back of my **** head. You know what I said right before hand? "There's no way I'm getting hit in the head with this ceiling." So right now I'm 3 for 3 in ceilings falling on my head, and 1 for 1 in falling through the ceiling from the attic. Rule of thumb's a *****.....

Just thought I'd share my little "Justin's Fun on the Job Site" stories with everyone. Hope you enjoyed. If you didn't, well....you can just suck my fat chubby. :chuckle: :crazy: :chuckle:

I'll have to see about a smashfest during the week. All this week I'll be working like 9 hour days. If not during the week, weekend for sure.

B

BigLittleDave

yeah, so wheres everybody from. Located in Bay City myself.

Give a shout

3===D

Smash Lord
hmm, well me and phatassesrock are probably the closest to you, about 2 hours south down 75, a little town called waterford, phatassesrock is in clarkston right next to me, BUT there are some dudes who live in the midland area i believe, if you want to get in otuch with him PM me and ill see if he cares if i give out his SN.

**** IT ! How does everyone know that i got owned by Amorasaki, you like my smart *** tiny signature though, pretty funny huh, and kinda cute.

Dope

Smash Ace
JUSTIN! i cant work till NEXT monday, because i get my wisdom teeth out tomorrow and ill be all vicadined up, and remember, i have WAM weekends for the next 4 weeks. but yes, i will start on monday if they still need someone. POST BACK UP *****!

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
*points and laughs at joe* you got second rofl i warned you... seriously wtf joe, u soposd to be best in MI and u lose to bunch of noobzors. im quitting smash for awhile guys thxbye~~~~~~~~~~

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
James, yeah, you'd start next monday, which is the 30th. You'd have to also be to my house by 7:45 so we could get to the boss' house by 8:00, then be prepared to do some hard *** manual labor. Just remember that your past the hard part (insulation. That **** was gay), so you get to start off with easier work, even though it's still not easy technically.

Dope

Smash Ace
ok sweet, so that means i got the job? if so, post up a.s.a.p

and ya, ill just have my dad wake me up before he goes to work, which is at like 5:30 or 6am, so it wouldnt be a problem.

Bagina Jones

Smash Rookie
To answer BigLittleMediumShortTallDave's post, I'm from the Walled Lake/Novi area, but will be in Ann Arbor with my "posse" of three during the school year. Anybody in AA should "holla" at me lest I be forced to hammer-punch their clavicle.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
James, I'll just double check with the boss today, but monday he said it was no problem since Tony will be leaving for college. College......PFFT! Who needs college when you have manual labor? Like I said, it's 8 an hour untaxed and under the table for the first 2 weeks, then after 2 weeks you get bumped up to 10 I believe. Again, I'll double check.

Also, be prepared to drive the "battle" van. It's the bosses big *** work van that we usually need to drive to Home Depot to pick up sheets of dry wall, lumber, or any othyer miscelleneous bull****e. Either the van or the big *** "battle" truck. The van has crap brakes, and the truck has terrible alignment and a yellowjacket nest in the bed. Be prepared..... ^^

To all the UoM kids that are popping up, I know of a few people who play smah there, so I guess all you have to do, is maybe set up a small smashfest or something, maybe make up some flyers, however you want to do it. I'm sure you could get a nice little smash community going.

phatassesrock

Smash Apprentice
Everyone, it seems like since Justin has a real job and all that we might have to find a new place to smash. AHills? Will you guys ever be able to hang out? Nar where are you livin now. Maybe we can organize a smash fest in Pontiac or at Adams house. I have to get prepared to play the entire European shasm crew. I am leaving for 47 days to back pack the UK and the EU on Sept. 14th (sorry Joe... maybe next time man).

justin.... i think next time i see you i will bring a piece of ceiling to whap across your face. hat story was great.

Adam....what the f*ck is the story as to why you had to shrink your banner. That $hit is f*cking hilarious.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
No! Not true! I can have a smashfest on the weekend, just not too sure about weekdays anymore. I'll check to see if I got anything else planned this weekend, and if not, smashfest on Saturday. :D

Dope

Smash Ace
within the next 2 weeks mabye less, my house will be available to smash at, we got the back room all fixed up with couches and ****, and there is already 1 TV there, and my dad is talking about getting like a 51' flat screen TV for in there too.

yea justin, so ur saying the job IS mine? cause if so ill definetly be ready on monday, whats the earliest i can be at ur house? isnt this great, now that ill be working with u, ill get to have ceilings fall on my head, and ill be able to fall through them! YA!

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
James, it's official. Today I asked the boss if the job is free, and he said yes. I then asked him if since Tony's leaving for college, can my buddy James get the job, and asked if you knew how to work, and I said yes, so he said it's fine with him. ^^ I guess the earliest you can show up is like.....7:15ish. If you have any spare cash laying around, go to Home Depot and buy a pair of work gloves, and a set of GOOD dust masks. I think for 2 double strap heavy masks it's like $4.50, and for the gloves it's anywhere from $2-$10 depending on how pimp you want your gloves. We'll be doing alot of carrying of various heavy *** things, and blisters are the last thing you want, and this house is dusty as **** with us working in there, so you'll need a dust mask.

Dope

Smash Ace
omg sweet, ill go do ACO or some **** saturday, and ill have the equip. im soo pumped up on vicadins right now, loll, i took like 8 of them, they are the 750mgss. dont u wish u had 4 teeth pulled out while u weree sedated?

so smash fest sunday? what time?

phatassesrock

Smash Apprentice
James.... for sure your hosue would be sweet.... although I dont think that JV will make it out.

Its cool you and Justin are collegues now instead of smashbros butt buddies.

Dope

Smash Ace
OH HO! daver the *** hat!

lol, ya, at least i finnaly got a job now, so i can pay for my alcoholism and gas and joe for contributing to my alcoholism lol.

and ya joe will bring his *** out to my house if he wants to get owned at some smash. i mean....who wouldnt wanna get owned out in Lake Orion? jeeze..

3===D

Smash Lord
HAHAHA OMG, james must be soo high he forgot he justin posted his uninteresting retort, HAHAHA.

but seriouly when did this become the find james a job and listen to justin whine abotu being a p***y thread ?

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Hmmm......I'm debating whether it should be sat or sun for the smashfest. Let me talk to Tony today to see what's up. I think he's having like a going away to college get together or something like that on the weekend.

Adam, you're just jealous I make more money than you!

DieSuperFly

Smash Lord

LOL thank god adam, u cleared the runway for me.... Am I the only one thats noticed since day 1 that james is a ****ing post *****? Spamming this **** all the way back up Jakob-****ing-Nielsen 's *** (guy who invented spam). My god SOAP u and lipton-CRUDDY need to take this **** to AIM or somethin, ITS GETTIN OUTTA HAND. Jesus christ, I come here thinking im gonna read something regarding smash, and all I see is gay TD sigs and stuff about Blue Collar jobs?!?!?! WTF IS GOING ON IN THIS THREAD?!?!?!!?

sleep time =P

edit* ITs nar, coulda sworn I hit logout....

3===D

Smash Lord
HAHA ***** please i make more money than you, its just that the government recognizes that i have a legitimate job, under the table is for *****es.

but seriously, James needs to go to PA or something (Posters Anonymous hahahahaha)

Wheres Tony going to school ?

3===D

Smash Lord
omg do i hav to bump our discussion topic, wtf this thread used to be packed full with spam and hiarious banter.

but on a serious note my lovers, what if we revamped our crew and became TEAM JUGGERNAUT ! that sounds mean and tough, and still quite destructive ?

OR we could go back to the sleak and sexy "velvet touch" idea and make beautiful banners that display our sensual sides . . . ?

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
VELVET TOUCH! YES!!!!!

To answer your question Adam, Tony's going to Eastern Michigan. He's leaving Sunday.

Also, since everybody's whining like little *****ES, I guess me and James should take our working man banter off to the good ol' smashboards PM system. James, I'll probably send you a PM tonight with a few more specifics.

Also, would saturday or sunday be better for a smashfest? Just to let you guys know, if you pick sunday, you gotta leave by 10:30. Man, I haven't played smash in about 2 weeks.....

Top Bottom