• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
it wont be 80 and sunny anymore after 8, which was my target time for smash, and i asked smash at scotus or you implying that it was melee lol

and ive been outside ever since the morning till i type that up there ^^

okiyama

Smash Ace
Speaking of smash i totally could have done it today but then it didn't happen and I'm going to the school play tomorrow so no smashing for me.

@Ankoku(2 pages ago)
I try to keep my misgivings discrete. Apparently it's not working.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
You know what I should be doing? I should be writing my paper and not on SWF.

I wrote an entire intro about a crazy awesome line Wu found in Powerpuff Girls Z (the anime based off of PPG from the US) and I think I'm going to have to scrap it. F'ing anime is too hard to write on 'cuz there isn't enough academic study into the medium yet :/

Mr.E

Smash Lord
One time I was really sick and I didn't sleep for like four days straight. I would just lay there trying to sleep but never really got tired. I have to say it was pretty cool.

ALSO HI NINJA PANDA SNEAKING IN A POST BEFORE ME

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
You know what I should be doing? I should be writing my paper and not being on SWF.

I wrote an entire intro about a crazy awesome line Wu found in Powerpuff Girls Z (the anime based off of PPG from the US) and I think I'm going to have to scrap it. F'ing anime is too hard to write on 'cuz there isn't enough academic study into the medium yet :/
Stop sucking at the whole "writing fun papers" thing.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I don't like writing fun papers. I like writing serious academic papers on narrow subjects. Those are soooo much easier than making my own subjects. I hate it when teachers are like "write on whatever you want to!" In theory it sounds awesome, but in practice it sucks giant donkey balls.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
My title clearly says I'm a "Solid Panda" right now, not a "Ninja Panda."
Is there a Liquid Panda? If so, whenever this person sees you in tourney they should yell out "BRRROTHER!"

Stop sucking at the whole "writing fun papers" thing.
This. How could you **** up something so simple? I wrote an essay on Zelda once and I had a blast. Got the whole thing done in a few hours.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I don't like writing fun papers. I like writing serious academic papers on narrow subjects. Those are soooo much easier than making my own subjects. I hate it when teachers are like "write on whatever you want to!" In theory it sounds awesome, but in practice it sucks giant donkey balls.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
That picture accurately sums up my feelings on the matter.

This. How could you **** up something so simple? I wrote an essay on Zelda once and I had a blast. Got the whole thing done in a few hours.
My paper is going to be academically sound. I don't want to half-*** a lame attempt to shove my subject matter into an area that it doesn't fit. That doesn't jive with me.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I'll read that one of these days when I have more time.

But in the meantime, does anybody know of any good shows that parody anime, kinda like how Strong Bad did and how South Park did? I want one to replace South Park, because the style of anime they parody is a little difficult to fit into the context of my paper.

Tennet

Smash Champion
Someone should let the one person who made the valentines thread to Anther that it is his Bday...

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I'm done with this semester after Tuesday. That is when the new title of the thread takes effect.

And I finished my anime paper this morning. Ended up being 12 pages.

Vayseth

Smash Master
I'll read that one of these days when I have more time.

But in the meantime, does anybody know of any good shows that parody anime, kinda like how Strong Bad did and how South Park did? I want one to replace South Park, because the style of anime they parody is a little difficult to fit into the context of my paper.
Speed Racer and The Spirit have very vivid anime scenes.

Top Bottom