• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
No not everyone asked for it, the TO is just too scrubby to beat MKs and uses "I need to use this as an experiment" as an excuse -.-

Im cool with Niko but some of his decisions are so irrational and stupid, ban MK at a weekly or monthly around here but no... he has to ban MK at a major tourny
<_<
>_>

Why are you in the MI topic?

Also, someone confirm that I have a ride to OiN.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
No not everyone asked for it, the TO is just too scrubby to beat MKs and uses "I need to use this as an experiment" as an excuse -.-

Im cool with Niko but some of his decisions are so irrational and stupid, ban MK at a weekly or monthly around here but no... he has to ban MK at a major tourny
wow... just... wow... gay...

SCOTU

Smash Hero
dammit bowyer, you're not just downstairs posting. I was hoping you were around so we could play smash and not be boring at 6am lol

Acro

Smash Ace
alright scotu yeah whenev you figure out your tourny date post that **** and i'll be there with prob a few others

Ambient_Horizon

Smash Ace
Heading to Vayseth's tourny this Saturday.

Anyone else?
If I knew where it was I would probably go. The next tournament that I'm working on with GameStop can't happen until after the holidays so they told me to go ahead and see what else is around. AH I need good competition :lick:

/edit Never mind I saw the thread for the tournament...U of M Ann arbor eh? Fun fun.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
What's this about people joining UofM crew just because they're going to UofM?

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
wat NoJ quitting so anther is gunna win all da money

and by crew Harms did u mean join the UofM student smash crew?

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
You quit?

And we're not really a UofM crew as much as we're just UofM students. Plus, a bunch of us are graduating (Me, Vayseth, and Rofa to name a few).
so there is gunna be no one to play when i get there dang its just gunna be me Hot_arms Dingdong and Okiyama to name a few.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Sorry for the double post but.....
Me and Ham are gunna be hostin a tourney (same place) in mid January (date is still uknown) and its gunna be a W.B.A.S.T (West Bloomfield All Smash Tourney) with Naruto Rev 2. anyone interested ill need feed back. Ham is gunna make the thread this weekend so ask me or ill just update u all later

BrawlBro

Smash Ace
ATTENTION!!!

IT IS NOW OFFICIAL

I WILL BE JOINING THE UofM crew next year

yeahyyuhzzzzzz
ya uofm sent there acceptance emails out today....

I might be heading down there too next year. If I do we are going to be getting some good smash on;)

You quit?

And we're not really a UofM crew as much as we're just UofM students. Plus, a bunch of us are graduating (Me, Vayseth, and Rofa to name a few).
congrats to you guys

rofa

Smash Journeyman
ATTENTION!!!

IT IS NOW OFFICIAL

I WILL BE JOINING THE UofM crew next year

yeahyyuhzzzzzz
congratulations man. way to go. i remember how excited i was when i got in here. its a great school, and u will have an awesome time. just remember, school/girls > smash. lol. go blue!

edit: oh and good luck brawlbro!

Butters

Smash Apprentice
Alright scrubs, butters is back in town on the 20th. I want alcohol, good looking women, and the crew I used to smash with 2 years ago, man has it been that long? Joel I know your still active, I'm calling midland, Ahills, stroh's punkass, Lansing mofo's. I'm calling you out! I'll be monitoring the boards till then. SET SOMETHING UP! If you don't know me that's alright, vayseth, I ****ing know you from DDR days, that's right mother ****er dance dance revolution back when I was a loser and I played that ****. For all the new guys who are all into brawl and **** let me know the down low. But if you don't drink/smoke/aren't down for having a good time don't talk to me.

JOEL IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME ****IT. I know you remember cokII and FOB5. JOEL WHERE THE **** IS IT GOING TO BE!!!!!!

alcoady

Smash Ace
melee in MI from now till Jan 4th? preferably on the west side...
hey man, we meet in GR every thursday with about 6-7 guys to play with,
you should def show up, i think i remember you from that tourney at Celebration Cinema.

it's at the grand lan center in gr, don't know the address

Rak

Smash Cadet
hey man, we meet in GR every thursday with about 6-7 guys to play with,
you should def show up, i think i remember you from that tourney at Celebration Cinema.

it's at the grand lan center in gr, don't know the address

perfect, i found it...

sweet i'll be there around 6. Im eager to see if i can compete with you guys now.

Top Bottom