• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Vayseth

Smash Master
No, just picking up where they left off. When Bowyer and them get back to school in the fall, we can merge Rofas and Mine and Solon's into one tournament, and the UMBs being another.

rofa

Smash Journeyman
yeah. the umbs are here to stay (assuming they want to keep running them). but because they won't start up again 'till next fall, we are just giving you guys your tournament fix until then. when the biweeklies start back up again I will make sure that my biweeklies fall on opposite weekends so we get a tournament every weekend. w00t.

Topichu

Smash Cadet
I'll probably be at this one. I don't like turning down 7 or 8 different streets and ****, which is why i didnt' go to any umbs, but it looks like its easy to get to. I need a bit of experience anyway, since the only person played in brawl period was thax, and I only played him for 3 hrs(not a long time to me).

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
So C. Falcon is the most amazing character in the game... except against C. Falcon cause its like watching two fast ******* trying to hit each other... kinda like sonic.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Ohio's smash community is stagnating and there don't seem to be any bigger tournaments coming, what's the scene like during the summer for Michigan? I've got a group of like 6 or 7 guys who are looking to Michigan for some tournaments now that FC is cancelled and there's nothing here.

We're going to be able to start coming to tournaments here like first saturday of june.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
SAMURAI PANDA WHAT IS YOUR NUMBER??!? no really, pm me it. I wanna smash tonight ( Tuesday night) cause if I don't I'm just gonna go home for the summer.

Vayseth

Smash Master
SAMURAI PANDA WHAT IS YOUR NUMBER??!? no really, pm me it. I wanna smash tonight ( Tuesday night) cause if I don't I'm just gonna go home for the summer.
Rofa and I are up for smash tonight. I heard Panda has some studying to do and might not be able to play today (we played till 4 am last night. I could give you a call around 4 pm?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Aw, people are getting good with good characters. I actually have to try hard if I want to win against Boyr's G&W with Marth. :(

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Screw studying, I'll smash tonight. We'll probably do it at Rofa's place if he's up for it. Give me a call whenever you guys wanna do it.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Awesome. Lain is coming. Now I don't get to win ever :/

I can bring another wii if need be. And if some of you north campus peoples not named Bowyer are welcome to come too, it'd be awesome to get some sort of mini-smashfest going. Its probably the last day I can spend smashing anyways, since I'm incredibly behind on my studies.

Levitas

the moon
Thanks for the invite, I'm not interested this time around, but I'll let everyone not named bowyer know.

Edit: Scotu says no, unfortunately.

AS Money

Smash Lord
ahh you guys may know my friend who migrated to the UP for studies shibbypod (aaron)though i think he probably kicks your guys *****

A

awf7

Yeah I know Shibby. He's really good. Kicks my butt in melee across the board. We get together every now and then to play. I am the Bowser-player he found , if he ever mentioned that to you guys.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Results from Digital Ops:

Doubles:
1st Omni and Lain $180
2nd Bowyer and Anther $90
3rd Joel and Rat $30
4th DeeBoe and Sandwich

Singles isn't finished yet, but Joel is sitting in finals and Rofa and Anther are playing losers finals
4th Lain
5th Bowyer
5th Rat

lain

Smash Master
Doubles:
1st Omni and Lain $180
2nd Bowyer and Anther $90
3rd Joel and Rat $30
4th DeeBoe and Sandwich

1st Needle of Juntah
2nd Anther
3rd Rofa
4th Lain
5th Bowyer
5th Rat

yayyy monies. and not losing : (

D_B_S

Smash Lord
Dbs Is Back In Michigan!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dbs Is Back In Michigan!!!!!!!

I Repeat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dbs Is Back In Detroit Michigan!!!

Prepare Yourselves!!

Acro

Smash Ace
sweet shib get an account on allisbrawl.com more ppl talk there n you can get everyones friend code n use it to enter the hardcore online tournaments

lain

Smash Master
it's at rofa's house.

1507 Washtenaw

friday is a smashfest with a melee side tournament

saturday is the brawl

CrYpTiC

Smash Rookie
How many people would be willing to drive to oakland township, its right next to lake orion, romeo, and rochester hills.

We have a clubhouse by us that would be perfect to hold a tournament and its cheap to rent for a night..

So if enough people are interested I'd be willing to hold a tourny there after all these other tournaments going on are over. Just maybe send me a pm so I can get a rough count about who would come....

and Vayseth loves gay buttsex.... kek just dont say it out loud or managers yell at you..

Top Bottom