• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
No, you're just trying to look too hard into it. I was trying to think of a city that started with L and got Livonia. L is before M in the alphabet. Don't try to think I'm making some sort of subtle insult or something.

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
its a ****in video game where u can make at best 10grand a year being a top professional...yall got 2 much time on ur hands.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
lol at Tony making a sig directly after I made one even though I've been asking him to make one for like a month now.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I made a sig directly before you made one, too. You always said "I don't know" whenever I asked you what you wanted on your sig : þ

I have a history of making stupid **** for people who don't specify.

luigi master tae

Smash Journeyman
aight beeznotches im on the seen wats the news i wanna u been talkin **** whio been gettin thereass beat any demands tallk to mee lol gg

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I probably won't be going. For some reason, Brawl is the kind of game I'd go an entire day without playing and not even realize it, unlike Melee. And it's not something I'd go anywhere just to play.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I used to. Then Brawl came out and now I'm considering putting TF2 on "every day" level.

RussellChamp

Smash Apprentice
Nice! That's a good game, too. Pity I don't have the willingness to shell out the $60 for the Orange Box. I have played it at friends' houses, tho.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I wasn't willing, either. A friend of mine wanted someone he knew to play with so much that he SteamGifted me a copy. : P

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
yeah, the sound got desynched, which takes a lot out of the vid, so I had to do a few ****ed up things to fix it, and even then it wasn't perfect.

RussellChamp

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, the vid's better now. What was the whole point of it, again? It didn't seem like it highlighted anything in particular except maybe Jiggs resting a couple times in there. There were some shots that didn't look like they fit in. I think I recognized some clips from Frowndged, too.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
lol, thats exactly what tony said when he saw it. The point was that I had like 24 hours to throw together a vid to submit on MLG so I took clips from Frowndged, synched em to the music, and stuck it online.

Levitas

the moon
how levitas get in 5th column

but i didnt..........
Dude, I've been friends with scotu for over a decade, it's really rare for me not to see any of us on a given day, I was always in it since 5th column began, and I play as much smash as anyone here.

I wouldn't take me remaining in 5th column as a personal blow.

Top Bottom