• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Luladin

Smash Apprentice
Haha, Shaeden, Boyr, and then Anther. 3 Falcos in a row. When the finals came and Shaeden picked fox, he started shooting lasers when the match started and I thought they were the annoying Falco lasers.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Jeremesque - roy ditto?

Andrew - didn't i play you with fox right before that, and you had the problem of thinking the lasers were falco's? and i was SHDLing. THat must've been kinda scary.

AS Money

Smash Lord
Midland should probably quit too

lol

anyway weren't we sapposed to host some tourny a month ago what ever happened to that.

AND WHERE THE **** IS MY NINJA

Randizzle

Smash Ace
I think i'll recruit Ankokizzle to help me, and that way they'll be up faster. There's no way randy would help.
way to make me look like an ***, dan.

but you're right, don't really have time to split vids (and i don't see you guys enough anyway). i figure it'll be safe to expect them before the next biweekly (at latest). so be patient

Acro

Smash Ace
yeah midland blows but the game is still sooo much fun drunk lol and free money at the mall is 2 good :) gotta stay good enough to at least beat the saginaw/bay city kids

SCOTU

Smash Hero
actually, the fact that i added you on to the end of that post was just to abuse the fact that your name is the one that ends in the izzle, and that i didn't use it. So there was no actual content that i was implying. just to use your name without the -izzle.

GLCH

Smash Apprentice
ANYWAYS.... I love when people say they weren't trying... My parents are leaving Saturday... I don't know if anyone wants to drive to the mad heights/mad whites..?

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
better idea --- drunken sex orgy at NMU.... with GIRLS. Something many of you may have never heard of, but yes, girls do exist. And there are plenty of them here. And if we have time for it, maybe we can play smash. I'm going to guess most of you will **** out on the offer. I mean, people only drive 8 hours for smash, never for tang. I don't quite understand that lol....

Randizzle, your the man. This is like the week of 666. (Big MI Discussion 666th page, My 666th post, Randizzles next post is his 666th)

GLCH

Smash Apprentice
OMG... I saw a girl once... I was standing a mere 10 feet away from her... *Pushes glasses closer to my nose*

*whispers* You guys are sad........... LOL

Top Bottom