• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
smsshing at midland would be funa iwt would be good if you guys did that iehighkly recimend boizoze

Randizzle

Smash Ace
you guys fail. you missed the joke behind sheepy's post.

and here is post 666, shibby (just in case i'm bored enough to post again before you get around to seeing this).

GLCH

Smash Apprentice
Premise = "My exgf didn't like smash..."
Indicator = "So"
Conclusion = "I dumped her."

Isn't english fun..?
My gf likes the captain, shiek, and marth.. She's the one on God's right hand...

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
smash at LTU... approximately 10 people are already staked to show up. myself and shaeden are the only ones from the boards who are confirmed. 2 setups are currently confirmed; more appreciated, though we can probably grab a tv from russ's roomie, but i wouldn't count on it.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
yo anther do you dorm in emu, if so where........my brother dorms at downing and my mom often likes to go there soon to be the overly paranoid protective mom

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
halo?? what the heck is that, and how could it possibly affect the date i'm holding a SMASHfest? you forget what boards you are posting in. that's easy to do with the wide variety of equally ******** tangents this thread takes.

Anther

Smash Champion
Course Anther dorms at Eastern. I stay in the Village. The apartment/dorms on the brink of the campus... and stuff...

AS Money

Smash Lord
Michigan is totally ****ing up the big 10
Why did they win again?

Don't worry Drephan i am sure Michigan will blow the game vs Ohio St.

They usually do

Now lets talk about the real team MSU who is still UNDEFEATED Who gives a **** about the 2-2 Wolverines when the spartans are 4-0

And as we are on the subject of football go Lions lets lose 56-21 against an 0-2 team when we were 2-0 GOD I LOVE THE LIONS

and my ninja still isn't there

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
I'll be home for te Midland Thanksgiving break Smashfest that I'm making someone have. Some girl up here is from bay city, she is driving with me. bow chica wow wow

but she isnt coming to the smashfest. because girls and smash rarely mix well.

Dopey

Smash Lord
"Glch, stop talking. really. I beg of you. Go to gamefaqs. and stay there." ~ noobguy

how bout u stfu and stop trying to get good at a game thats been out for 10 years u fuxing noob. take that *** over to supersmashbrothers4life.nub/stfu/falco.owns.you

AS Money

Smash Lord
I<3 Dope

you need to come to midland we are really sucking cuz we haven't played anyone good in a while

Top Bottom