• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Rak

Smash Cadet
I was thinking FC starts tomorrow, but it's not till Friday. In that case, my offer still stands for Thursday, I can host a fest starting in the afternoon and house for the night. Practicing on FC's eve might not be a bad idea.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
FC does start tomorrow. And it's gonna be freakin awesome!

*can't frikin wait to wake up tomorrow morning*

EDIT: tony, randy said you weren't home until 8. I take it today is different? Give me a call when you can. kthanks.

Firebrand713

Smash Apprentice
Yeah no joke... at least we wont now see tons of the same signature over and over... Its cool and all, but its EVERYWHERE!!

I missed em already, but I hope they do well in FC.

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
yep. we do. but we are also top tier at randomly getting girls numbers on the highway (so i hear from asmoney, acro) lol good stuff

Anther

Smash Champion
Hope MI's having fun in Chicago, Having fun down here in Florida T_T, might actually nerd it up and get some tourney play down here so its all good. woop woop.

faithlocket

Smash Rookie
So they announced a handful of new characters for brawl... but how many more do you think theere will be???

More from metal gear? Mario party/sunshine? Pokemans? Fire Emblem?

There could be a dozen more hidden chars??

....BTW, there is a couple updates from FC at the GF boards

Kail

Smash Lord
Cool, updates from FC, Bigy, Mikey, Dope, and Fallen C made it to second round pools (can't remember others), and that's it. Everyone else got wiped out early on. Everyone there was extremely good. I'm not sure how it went for other's friendlies but here is how well I did.

Taj's Mewtwo - Loss two stocked
Forward's Sheik - Loss one stocked
Forward's Falco - Loss two stocked
Chu Dat's ICs - Loss 3-4 stocked
Chu Dat's Pikachu - Loss 1 stocked, I was the closest ICs there to beating him.
Gimpyfish's Bowser - Win 1-2 stocked
M2K's Marth/Fox - Loss Three stocked
G-Reg - Loss 1-2 stocked
Chad's Pikachu - Win 2 stocked.
Ka-Master's Luigi - Win/Loss ICs/Samus it was all over the place.
Doll's Peach - Peach ditto Win

There were a bunch of other matches, but I won pretty much all of those. I only lost to the bigger named people. I'll post more if there is interest or I remember.

Luladin

Smash Apprentice
I beat G-Reg

kept getting N64 down to one stock
Got 3 stocked by M2K's shiek
Got Eddie down to one each time.
And can't think of anymore atm

Also had a awesome 3 stock come back in my pools

Firebrand713

Smash Apprentice
I just won the MGC tourny on the 14th. I'M GOING TO DALLAS!!

The guy I played in the finals was a complete douchebag LOL.

He was like "You play like a complete fat piece of ****" when I chain threw Ganon with Sheik... then when right before I got a rediculous connection with Luigi's up+b, he was like "Well, you know what I'm going to do after this? I may lose, but I'm about to go have sex, which you will never do". I then connected with an up+b when he was edge camping me. I was constantly congratulating his hits to get back at him. "Good hit!" "Nice KO!"

Then when I shook his hand after I won, I told him "Great match!" and his response? "Blow me." Pure class, ladies and gentlemen.

It was an awesome event, I saw Dojo and his crew up there, and they were all really awesome. Thanks to everyone who was supporting me, it seemed like the whole place was cheering me on in the final match.

There were about 50-60 people registered, and it took about 3 hours for single elimination, no joke. GG MGC, I'll see the rest of the champs in DALLAS!!

lain

Smash Master
you won? the world is going to explode. seriously.

yeah i'm back from FC. i beat some people, lost to even more, but eh. it was fun.

crew was horrible. i was JUST woken up for crews and had to play like immediately, and i was freezing cold. we only got 2 and 3 stocked in crews so it wasn't ****. randy got 4 stocked (him starting with 3 stock) by a JIGGS so it was pretty terrible. had we not thrown away 3 stock we could have won. but hey what are you going to do.

uhhh singles was alright. i got 5th seed. wish i could have beaten KirbySSB or Sensei. but you know, Sensei's only been around forever and KirbySSB is only like, the second best in WI. and Caveman and Nite were well, too good.

teams was eh. i sucked. i require at least 900 hours of warmup, and i didn't obtain any of it. haha.

i had fun. i learned so god **** much, it's insane. like wow. all i can say is i'm gonna start randomly mm'ing people to see what will happen. XD.

i kind of had more fun playing Torpedo Ball and Beatmania IIDX. haha.

regional crews was AMAZING. you guys'll see it on the interweb. just know, that it's like 10x more insane then last year.

well i'm tired. talk later, bye. mm?

darE::to::Dream

Smash Journeyman
I feel a little better, but that's probably just from playing Fox and doing ledge-hopped Illusions away from the stage.

Zero, finally figured out the chaingrabbing? :D

My terrible terrible Sheik lost to Forward's Bowser by a stock. Ouch. I then went even with Gimpyfish's Bowser using Peach, but we had to quit halfway because they started showing the Last Tier War.

I didn't play too many memorable people... had some fun games with Warrior of Zarona, Cra$hman, and I was bored so I went into a 25 cent money match of my Fox vs milktea's Peach.... It's like, very hard to stop moving with Fox.

Oddly enough, my Sheik lost to vZakat, the Roy main, and then I beat him in the Roy ditto.

So many Marth players in my pool that I had to switch to Sheik in every single one of my sets. In the end I got 5th seed, but I was happy to have won against Seanson's Yoshi. That was intense.

I 2-stocked KirbySSB in a friendly, my Peach vs his Marth.

Randizzle

Smash Ace
sup, michigan?

FC kicked so much ***. I played like **** in my first pools but, **** the friendlies and everything that I played. Too. Freakin. Awesome.

Wow, I just woke up.

petre

Smash Lord
closest to Sterling Heights, MI on your wii foreca
except me, lol.

i think i won 3 games total in my pool...? oh well. we did pretty good in teams, towards the end...i think we just needed to warm up more before.

FC is too good. im not missing another one for anything. watching taj **** an entire crew by himself was awesome. after watching linguini in crews, im itching to start using ganon again...oh, and bomberman 64 ftw.

oh yeah, lain ive got your scarf, and erad i got your music.

Top Bottom