• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
what is going on here? holy crap

anyway, i have classes wednesday nights until december now so justin if you are having smashfests any time soon, i won't be able to make them :( however any other nights would be cool if someone else wants to start maybe doing a biweekly event. Hell maybe we could do something here in midland and have these guys drive up maybe once or twice a month

AS Money

Smash Lord
midland is trying but we are lazy slow and we have too much school so it probably wont be til late november

marthmaster04

Smash Ace
>.>; can't say that I have man. Gawd I'm dieing right now from smash deprevation. :laugh: I'd be willing to give like, $10-$15 in gas money(for a ride there and back) if someone will pick me up for Justins fest. Idk, no school for me+all my friends actually IN school=very bored mm04. :(

hue_jass

Smash Cadet
Ann Arbor is having a lil smash event this saturday if any of you want to venture down to washtenaw county. check the Ann Arbor thread, I'm gonna finalize everything and post there tonight.

Trespayne

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Trespayne
I am having some people over for smash this coming sunday from 1:00-9:00 PM or later. It will be taking place in Holland, which is about 30 minutes away from Grand Rapids. If anyone is interested or wants more details, you can send me a message.

Acro

Smash Ace
so who of southeast is goin to game junkie next weekend and how you plan on getting there? I may be coming through by myself since shib and **** are going down a couple days early.. when you all leaving so i can either hitch a ride or pick up a few?

Acro

Smash Ace
lol might be arrangeable long as everyone chips in for gas, isnt TOO FAR out of the way and knows that my car backseat is not very big!

AS Money

Smash Lord
lol acro i hope im not too far out of the way to hitch a ride

anyway i mapquested it out and these are the two ways we can go acro the first is if we dont get trail and the second is if we do pick up trail

to Game junkie from midland Total Est. Time: 5 hours, 17 minutes Total Est. Distance: 339.39 miles

to East lansing* Total Est. Time: 1 hour, 31 minutes Total Est. Distance: 79.55 miles
to Game Junkie from East lansing Total Est. Time: 4 hours, 35 minutes Total Est. Distance: 291.62 miles

so hes about an hour out of the way depending whos driving if you are probably shorter if i am probably longer(no we are not stopping)

*note this is not to MSU the time and distance may vary

OMFG

Smash Cadet
who's the ****** in HoChiMinhTrail's sig? Looks like some *** trying to imiatate the biggest *** of all the ****, John Ghotti. Sooo gay.

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
lol acro i hope im not too far out of the way to hitch a ride

anyway i mapquested it out and these are the two ways we can go acro the first is if we dont get trail and the second is if we do pick up trail

to Game junkie from midland Total Est. Time: 5 hours, 17 minutes Total Est. Distance: 339.39 miles

to East lansing* Total Est. Time: 1 hour, 31 minutes Total Est. Distance: 79.55 miles
to Game Junkie from East lansing Total Est. Time: 4 hours, 35 minutes Total Est. Distance: 291.62 miles

so hes about an hour out of the way depending whos driving if you are probably shorter if i am probably longer(no we are not stopping)

*note this is not to MSU the time and distance may vary
yea bro im not obligating anyone, i just threw that shiz out there...... you think i know where midland is lol, hf guys peAaCe.

omfg ..... smash and girls go hand in hand ... they are both so amazing.

OMFG

Smash Cadet
I'm having a new tournament. It's going to be a mix between UFC and Smash at the same time. 4 stock, but also you get to punch, kick, grapple with the real life opponent to try to throw them off their game. Anyone want to come? Mixed martial arts with fancy tech moves will be pretty dope in my opinion.

AS Money

Smash Lord
its acros desision its not my car it really isnt that far out of the way anyway OMFG STFU OIKYA

Top Bottom