• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
does anyone play in west mi anymore? brawl or pm. I can host in EL tonight if anyone wants to play. If anyone is interested text me. Gifts is free

EDIT: nvm just saw there is a rootfest today ^___^ a tourney at 3pm friday? silliness. If it were at 5 aka when a normal work day is over i would be there. Sluts.

Ori is free.

Last edited:

rawrimamonster

Smash Ace
Hey I'm from Detroit Michigan. I'm looking for players to test my skills against and improve. I'm close to Southfield, Livonia, Dearborn, Oak Park etc. I'm trying to meet up with people who play project M mainly but also melee and brawl too. Message me back if you want to try meeting up to play somehow. I'm new to the smash community
Dearborn/Dearborn heights has a growin scene. We're always lookin for new guys to play with if you're really trying to git gud. We mainly play Melee, with 64 and PM as side games occasionally.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Looks like there's a decent venue in Lansing that's willing host events. I'll post back whenever I get more info.

Jayhawker

Smash Apprentice
I'm probably gonna get project m, but I don't know that much about it. Do you have to update it frequently?

Drexel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Valk54
3DS FC
4527-9856-8570
Glad I found this place!

I am from Dryden Michigan, (Just north of Romeo, MI), and am training to become a top-notch Smasher in Brawl, and soon Project M and 3DS/Wii U. I would love to get involved in some tournaments to get some good experience. :)

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
There are 3 MI Related Smash groups

Just search these names and feel free to join!
• MI Melee
• MI Brawl
• Michigan Project M

Drexel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Valk54
3DS FC
4527-9856-8570
There are 3 MI Related Smash groups

Just search these names and feel free to join!
• MI Melee
• MI Brawl
• Michigan Project M
Nice. I should check out the Brawl and Melee ones, (Though I haven't played Melee in a while because it does not work. T_T)

Talazar

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Talazar_Dashie
3DS FC
1461-6194-5821
I can't really find any Project M groups to join, It looks like most groups are hidden or something. I'm sure I'm just doing something wrong. But it looks like I found a monthly PM tourney (rootfest) about an hour away from Kalamazoo which could work.

rsr2

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I started hosting Smashfests up here (In the small hick town of Mancelona) and we plan on doing it every Wednesday. We mostly play P:M and a few of us are learning Melee.

If you guys want to come up and hang out, message me. We usually start at around 4-5pm.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Hey guys, I started hosting Smashfests up here (In the small hick town of Mancelona) and we plan on doing it every Wednesday. We mostly play P:M and a few of us are learning Melee.

If you guys want to come up and hang out, message me. We usually start at around 4-5pm.
That is even slightly more north than Traverse City D:

Why must you keep distancing yourself from us Randall :c

rsr2

Smash Lord
It's not too bad actually. I feel it would be closer for you guys because of instead of taking 72 all the way to T.C you can take a right and go up 131 and my place is right off of it. Same goes for Grand Rapids. Now Manistee/Ludington will have a little longer of a travel but it's still not too bad :D

Last edited:

Jayhawker

Smash Apprentice
I finally got PM! :D
These are highlights from my first time playing it

Last edited:

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
It's not too bad actually. I feel it would be closer for you guys because of instead of taking 72 all the way to T.C you can take a right and go up 131 and my place is right off of it. Same goes for Grand Rapids. Now Manistee/Ludington will have a little longer of a travel but it's still not too bad :D
To be honest Manistee/Ludington doesn't exist outside of Flan~, Robjoe's little brother. Robjoe and I are living in Muskegon now, so it's just taking 131 like everyone else.

HS_Pulse

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5129-1792-5690
Yo, long time, no post. Moved to A2 a couple months back, been wondering what there is for Smash around here, particularly P:M. Probably gonna check the FB group, too, get an idea of where to go and who to see. If anyone wants to fill me in, though, I'd appreciate it.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
oh nice youre not that far from campus, Ill be moving into Catherine by the Farmers Market soon too which I plan to host some fests once that happens.

The person that hosts the most PM smashfests is jono and hes at Sybil between Hoover and Hill. But your best bet for information is the facebook group

Meeks

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone, I'm looking for some SSBM players to start practicing with around the East Lansing area. PM me if your interested, I'm looking for some friendlies or MM ASAP.. I'm training for The Big House 4 and other local tourneys in between now and October.

Last edited:

JonathantheMeSa

Smash Journeyman
What up meeks! What up old peeps and new! I am returning to East Lansing Friday! HYPE!

I am planning on throwing a smash fest the weekend of the 25th, not sure what day, depends on what works best for the EL community! Let me know what works for you guys! I will be posting this in the MI melee thread as well.

Melee and 64 only! None of that wanna be shiiiiaaaaat!

Last edited:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
What up meeks! What up old peeps and new! I am returning to East Lansing Friday! HYPE!

I am planning on throwing a smash fest the weekend of the 25th, not sure what day, depends on what works best for the EL community! Let me know what works for you guys! I will be posting this in the MI melee thread as well.

Holy Resurrection

KidSupah

Smash Rookie
'Man I'm really trying to play some Project M today. I'm home from college and haven't been able to play anyone all summer. Who's out here near southfield?

cooldumbname

Smash Rookie
jon

jon

Top Bottom