• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Boxxy

Smash Lord
Accepting all mms in nba 2k14
3 Randoms then a suicide
Hmu if u want to lose money
:metaknight:

Boxxy

Smash Lord
Miami is disgusting :puke:

I'd probs go blazers/warriors idk I'm just so good it don't matter :shaq: :shaq: :shaq: :shaq: :shaq:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
It feels damn good to have my Saturdays back. Now I can actually see people again. Project M is so much more fun than Brawl though lol. I've been having fun learning it. How is everyone doing?

D

Deleted member

I'm down if I can catch a ride from somebody. I got gas money and stuff. # is 517-489-9151

Zike

Smash Rookie
Heya everyone, I'm pretty new to the scene (just picked up PM with 3.0 release after having not played any smash in yeeeaaars!), and I'm finally looking to reach out for some competent players to beat my ass. I'm pretty mediocre atm but really interested in finding some regular play near the Ypsi/Arbor area to make improvements. Hopefully I can look forward to getting bodied by some of y'all and finally learning a thing or two.

Top Bottom