• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Zike

Smash Rookie
For now, I'm mostly focused on improving my play for Project M, but I'm not opposed to playing the other games. I do prefer Melee over Brawl, but I imagine that my play in either of those would be worse :p

L-R-A-Start

Smash Apprentice
Um, do you guys know if anyone from SE Michigan or passing by there on the way is carpooling to Apex this year, and has an open seat? (Btw, if this is the wrong place to post this, I apologize). I'm looking at plane prices, and they're doable, but if there's a carpool, I'd definitely be interested (and I'd chip in for gas and buy the driver food too :D )

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
I will admit that I am interested in PM, but I'd never be able to let go of Melee. 3.0 has definitely been a lot of fun to play though. I just got so destroyed at tbh3 in PM singles (and doubles both..), I was unprepared for how different it is than melee. One thing for sure, edge guarding is insanity in Project M.

JTsm

Smash Master
SF at my place today. come by whenever. bring a wii+pm if you can.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Sorry mate, this gif is too good.

I also haven't had time to make a nice Jennifer Lawrence Siggy yet :p

lain

Smash Master
Also good luck to all my Michigan brethren :) I gots high hopes for you kids!

Don't be afraid of people's names and all that, that's really one of the most helpful general kind of things I can say. Give them respect, know that they're good, but don't let their names get to your head...! Play to win, always. And don't be disappointed no matter the outcome (as hard as I know that can be). G'luck <3

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Thanks lain! Michigan is going to go hard this year and prove everyone wrong that we can dance with the best.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Good luck to the MI peeps and Elliot @ Apex!

Also, what brawl events are scheduled for February? I'm itching to attend something

LukeTheDuke

Smash Rookie
i am currently in jackson mi and looking for some melee communities to get hooked up with. i don't know of anything relatively close though. pls help

Top Bottom