• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Dopey

Smash Lord
its always been good, not as good as my bowser tho, you remember my bowser vs your doc right? =p

RapE

Smash Ace
Haha....yea yeah i remember i dont like the think of such things tho, but yeah man deff have to give me some doc practice mine is lackin.

RapE

Smash Ace
AS$ will also take that Pichu challenge and im sry supa i <3 ya but i have to say im going for AS$ on this one.

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Pichu dittos? Where? Also, who here is going to FC? I need a ride...I can pay gAS$. Get it? I'm too good. Let me come with you and I'll make more amazing jokes like that one. Seriously though, give me a ride, and I'll help you with gas money.

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Speaking of which...JV AND MONTROSS :D? You're going in motorized vehicles right? Would you mind dropping by the big blue city of Ann Arbor and giving me a lift? Assuming your car isn't already full or something. I'd help with gas money, naturally. And do something else. Something cool; trust me, it's awesome.

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Be clear: I'm baking the person who picks me up some cookies. If you call it, then you can tell me if you want peanut butter, or m & ms or something. Otherwise they'll be regular chocolate chip.

fel!cks ze reflecks

Smash Apprentice
i'd need a teammate and a crew for me to have any reason to go to this; otherwise it's gambling money i know i can't win back.

if anyone would wanna team up with me let me know soon; i mapquested it and it's like 3 hours from my house. (this is all assuming i have a spare $75 somewhere)

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
If you go, I'll team with you :D And if you're driving there....well, are you interested in some cookies? They're gooooooooood. M and Ms or Chocolate chips.

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey, did Michigan die or something? I'm thinking Marthmaster will take a ride with you, if someone else came that would be optimal :D But whatever's good.

RapE

Smash Ace
FastLikeDope is too good man nice 2nd james.....also joel has a good point....it is ethier MLG or FC for midland too cause i doubt we will have the funds for both!

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
MELEE FC is the place to be! Come on Drape, don't you want to show me how great you are? Unfortunately, I can't entice you with cookies, but perhaps you'll come because you're a nice person. But I doubt that! I kid you, of course. But you should come to FC6, it will be quite a bit of fun.

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Supa, you should ride with Felix, myself, and Marthmaster. Your threehundred will come in handy for the gas o.o;; not that you'll be paying all of it of course! :D But yeah, you should come! You too Acro, no johns!

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
As soon as you guys figure it out, sign up! ^_^ We want to make this list as long (and accurate) as possible.

Kyo

Smash Cadet
Beside the MLG toury that is going in Chicago, which I am going to, what good money matches are happening in or near Detroit? And oh yeah what is the FC and when and where it be.

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
In the future, try not to use such terrible grammar. As for the FC website, it is www.meleefc.com pretty basic. As for moneymatches in detroit, just come. There're plenty of people willing to play you, and I'm sure there are a few that are willing to play for money.

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
July 21st to 23rd.

**** said:
MM uncle???? you should MM mikey to cause you will get hurt dont talk **** when there is no rep to speak of.
AS Money said:
i guess what im saying no one comments on your matches dont on ours till you have ****ing rep
WHO'S GOT THE REP NOW, ****+AS$???

RapE

Smash Ace
Where the hell did that come from....i mean what noob goes back like monthes when you were noobs i mean **** calm down there sheepy i mean HOLY ****!

Also i mean do people care not really cause my rep is for having a huge *****......YEAH!!!

Also at SSA4 you lost to styl....ummmm wtf i mean cant you get past the constant forward smash, AS$ beat him after you lost (That sucks).

Top Bottom