• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
As someone in some thread I can't remember said, I wish they'd swap the buttons on the right with the second stick. Although I can't ever picture playing smash on a controller other than the Gamecube one. And hopefully the Tekken influence doesn't change something drastically, Tekken is one of my least favorite fighters.
The main designers come from Tales and another game. They just have command of the Tekken team, who won't be making any design decisions but will just be doing the implementation.

So, hopefully we won't have to worry about it playing like Tekken. Because **** Tekken.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Mmmmmm since Pokemon National Championships this weekend and I wont be doing anything Polemon related till august/september I wanna play smash a **** ton next week. Whose down to play starting on Tuesday?

:phone:

kd-

Smash Lord
None of my attempts to fix my controllers were successful; the control stick part of the circuit board is screwed on the board I was replacing the broken one with - it keeps moving the stick up without me pressing anything, and doesn't respond to the control stick's movement. It's official: I'm controller-less. gg

Anyone good with fixing this crap?

JCav

Smash Lord
Mmmmmm since Pokemon National Championships this weekend and I wont be doing anything Polemon related till august/september I wanna play smash a **** ton next week. Whose down to play starting on Tuesday?

Me

None of my attempts to fix my controllers were successful; the control stick part of the circuit board is screwed on the board I was replacing the broken one with - it keeps moving the stick up without me pressing anything, and doesn't respond to the control stick's movement. It's official: I'm controller-less. gg

Anyone good with fixing this crap?
I've successfully replaced control sticks before.

The_SMILE

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, I'm in Ypsilanti for a bit. Anything going on over the next week or two besides revival? Would love a chance to show Mi why Ky isn't free.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
So this whole plan of traveling around and playing the newer generation of players and helping them improve is working out pretty well. Yesterday I played with Ksev andlike 6 others for about 9 hours straight. So much fun...but still so sleepy lol.

The_SMILE

Smash Apprentice
july 7th tourney at ann arbor

also, name a day where you want an ann arbor smashfest and itll happen

we'll show you how free KY really is :yeahboi:
I'll be at the July 7th tourney. Also a smashfest on Tuesday or Wednesday would be grand. And then we'll see who the free ones are :yeahboi: :yeahboi: :yeahboi:

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Rob, I left my phone in your car. When will the next time you're in Ann Arbor be?

EDIT: Also, might as well give my Impulse results.

I beat Zhao in pools (was streamed if you wanna see it).
In bracket I beat BillyBeeGood, Atilla, and Ninjalink. Lost to v115 and swordguard.
I also beat Dabuz and Firefly in a MM and lost to HolyNightmare and Mr. R in a MM.

Overall, I had a good time and improved my game quite a bit. Dat side b :yeahboi:

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Yeah I got frustrated Game 2 and ended up taking him to Brinstar Game 3 like an idiot. I always advocate how much I hate that stage and tried to gimmick him game 3 instead of outplaying him.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Live and learn baby. Trust yourself and your skills! Sounds like you learned a lot though. Great to see you walked away with some positive things from this tournament.

kd-

Smash Lord
I saw your pools match against Zhao, Zinoto. Game 1 was pretty good, then you let up a little :] good win though. I also saw you and ThuGz in front on the live stream

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
Rob, I left my phone in your car. When will the next time you're in Ann Arbor be?

EDIT: Also, might as well give my Impulse results.

I beat Zhao in pools (was streamed if you wanna see it).
In bracket I beat BillyBeeGood, Atilla, and Ninjalink. Lost to v115 and swordguard.
I also beat Dabuz and Firefly in a MM and lost to HolyNightmare and Mr. R in a MM.

Overall, I had a good time and improved my game quite a bit. Dat side b :yeahboi:
Dat sideb made you lose crew battle

Top Bottom