• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Check out videos of nairo, cant link any atm cause im on my phone but ill send you a pm if you want ehen i get home.

:phone:

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
I don't like Japanese players mk play style. I've seen otori. I dont like watching nairo because it doesnt demonstrate anything I need to know about the metagame. He is good obviously but also insanely aggro. Half the **** he does shouldn't work but he is nairo so it does lol. Has anti played lately? Or seibrik, imo they're the best for learning mk

JTsm

Smash Master
Yooo ANTi's tag is too good.

I'll be at the AA smashfest around 7 - 7:30. I'll bring yo stuff HarmS.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Nonononono let's get something 'straight'.

I'm the one on top.

:denzel:

EDIT: Take your *** to bed Apasher. It's way past your curfew little *****.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
I wasn't going to lol. If you're an mk main you probably should realize why watching nairo isn't the best thing -.-

What recent tourney has m2k had good matches in? So I know what to youtube

kd-

Smash Lord
Questionable decisions going on in this thread as of late.

Also, anyone else stare into Tutu's post as if it was a magic picture-in-the-picture thing?

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I just dont post because MI thinks it's funny to be mean to me and I'm sick of being depressed. Ask rob, it's true. Anyway, **** everyone for hating. I'm drunk.
10 :c / 10 :c

It's true though.

Not the beating me part. That was a warm up set.

kd-

Smash Lord
Kevin, I'm probably gonna drive to IMPULSE. Looking for 2-3 more people to join my carpool (currently just me and HIV).
I'm considering going, Impulse is kinda hype. I'm really starting to hate this pre-reg thing though, doesn't allow anyone to be flexible ($30 for venue? =/) but I'm not hosting so whatever.

Roller

Smash Legend
Any chance one of you kind lads would be willing to pay my entrance fee online for SKTAR? I would obviously pay you back the next time I see you.

Trying to enter before the midnight pay increase, and my mom keeps tabs on my debit card ****. Don't want her to know how much I'm spending for this tourney or I'll hear non-stop *****ing about it for a month...

Top Bottom