• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
thats not trolling thats me telling a person i consider a good person in a mean tone to take the highroad and not fall into the racism cycle.

VHS is a good man and i would hate for honest people like him to get lured in by some dude whos lookin for trouble.
I appreciate the concern honestly. Not gonna lie, it was tempting but I'm better than that. My golden rule is to not inflict physical violence upon anyone unless they've wronged me or someone else I care about. If someone hits me I always ignore the first hit lol. I hate violence.

I'll never start a fight but finishing it....well Ithat's a little different. It just takes a lot to get me to that point.

Jtsm- I am no longer confirmed for impulse

A job offer came up, but I'd be starting this week, which id have to skip due to grandparent plans, and i doubt ill get away with skipping 2 out of my first 3 weeks on the job. Unfortunately the days they want me for are Thursday-Saturday

I haven't decided if i'm going to accept of not yet, but odds are I will be.

JTsm

Smash Master
So it looks like me, Zinoto and Ally are going to IMPULSE. 2 spots left!

What's The Point

Smash Master
As I just told Zinoto via phone I'm down to play every day. Today is a bit awkward since I'll have to drive back and forth from AA but I'll still probably do it. All my time had been scheduled for D3 but now that I'm waiting for my desktop I have nothing to do.

What's The Point

Smash Master
specs pl0x
i7 3770k 3.5Ghz, NVIDIA 560 Ti 2GB, 8GB RAM. I paid extra for things like SSD and a Bluray player. I don't need a monitor so that money went into more computer stuff. I went with Cyberpower cause you said so. When I added it all up on Newegg it came out to the same price. Marco said that building is cheaper when you go with deals but I'm not waiting for that.

kd-

Smash Lord
i7 3770k 3.5Ghz, NVIDIA 560 Ti 2GB, 8GB RAM. I paid extra for things like SSD and a Bluray player. I don't need a monitor so that money went into more computer stuff. I went with Cyberpower cause you said so. When I added it all up on Newegg it came out to the same price. Marco said that building is cheaper when you go with deals but I'm not waiting for that.
Nice specs. I forgot about Newegg's deals, they're pretty ridiculous. When is it supposed to come in?

I get out of work at 3. If there's smash happening then ill play, otherwise I'll just go home and lose interest

:phone:
What happened to:

I'm actuAlly gonna try to get better at this game over the summer

so whoever has my cube+melée and my tv I'd like it back, serious request

:phone:
?

Top Bottom