• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Micro$oft's E3 press conferences gets more and more disappointing each year.

It always goes like this:

Halo > 3rd party content > Kinect garbage > Gears of War > more 3rd party content > overhyped CoD game.

However, Resident Evil 6 did catch my interest, though.

And I am in disbelief that rhythm gaming isn't dead yet.

:phone:

zyth

Smash Lord
wait i missed the halo conference? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

in other news, Apasher i talked to Timbuktu earlier and they said that they could host tournys on Saturdays as long as we bring our own set-ups, they could give us a table or two and we can also bring some. also they said they would negotiate prices for the venue depending on how much we are charging for entry. let me know if you want to collaborate with me, Im thinkin about tryin to host in july

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
in other news, Apasher i talked to Timbuktu earlier and they said that they could host tournys on Saturdays as long as we bring our own set-ups, they could give us a table or two and we can also bring some. also they said they would negotiate prices for the venue depending on how much we are charging for entry. let me know if you want to collaborate with me, Im thinkin about tryin to host in july
I'm actually planning on hosting Melee on July 7th, and I haven't heard from Pandemonium and Duelerz yet. I could try Timbuktu.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
@ Kevin: I'll be free in downtown AA from 5:30pm - 7:30pm every weekday this summer, then again after 9:30pm. We should organize a new series of bi-weekly Smashfests at South Quad, cause that's where I have to be during the two hours in between. Chad and ThuGz are down so far, and I'm sure Zinoto and Gio and others would be too.

kd-

Smash Lord
Orientation gets South Quad now? Back in my day, we got the no air conditioning hot-as-hell, small roomed, 'terrible' food East Quad. For what it's worth, the year I spent in the East Quad dorm was my favorite year of housing because I didn't mind the food, location was amazing and it wasn't awful in the winter, but orientation East Quad was awful.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Yo anyone down to smash at my house tonight around 8/9 till about midnight? Currently its just me and zyth.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Smashfest in squad would be hard a hell, we'd probly get kicked out too because orientation just started and that's where they stay

I'm working the Engineering part of Orientation and I should be able to circumvent anyone who tries to kick us out of South Quad. Gonna search for a suitable Smashfest room there tonight, and I'll get back to everyone with some details tomorrow.

Top Bottom