• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

dablackpacman

Smash Ace
sliq has a good link, i wouldnt mind playin him again. i did beat him in friendlies a few times, but he did win more often then me. but that was also a long time ago. and as for him and bigy, I did say MI smashers. so darklouis, ill check ya at the roseville tourney

smashfest wednesday in warren. anyone else hosting or tryin to go?

Ambient_Horizon

Smash Ace
Showdown is over.

1. Mew2King :metaknight:

2. Ally :snake: :metaknight:

3. ADHD :diddy:

4. Shugo :falco: :snake: :metaknight:

5. Lain :popo:

5. Hunger :wario:

Judge got 9th. That means Blue Rogue made 9th too I believe. I don't know the rest of them yet. Just finished watching Ally get 3-0ed by M2K.

Wish I could see the brackets.

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
In hindsight I know nothing about it.

So good luck, and I hope it works out. Also, I used to live near both a Meijers and Walmart both 24/hour superstores and people often would leave their cars there for over a week before moving them or they would get towed.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
What happened here? I gave Rofa thax's number 'cause he's still in Ann Arbor. Did nothing happen after that?

judge!

Smash Ace
i lost to m2k in winners then right away had to face ally =(. game 3 last hit last stock but he took it gahaghagh fml

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
no...i was going to move it to meijer. it was gone before i got home. i dont stay at home all day and rofa called me when i was at the gym.

i dno, im 2 lazy n drunk to even care rite now...noj lied to me, shulda told me it was a tournament i woulda told him to park in a unprivate neighborhood.

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
i have this officers # he shuld call tho, but noj never picks up, so really i cant give him the #. some of u guys need to like carry phones or something.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I was getting some sleep. :S

Not like I have any way to get anywhere in the first place.

Demp

Smash Journeyman
Ok, I think I have one extra seat for the Roseville tournament. It will be a REAL tight squeeze probably because I gotta use a TV for one of the seats, so no fatties :). I can offer a ride for any one person close to I-96 if you can also chip in $10-15 for gas.

Also, are there any Smashfests the night before the tourney?

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Roseville is questionable for me. I have work and grad parties up the wazoo on the 19th. And I've been feeling down...and up...this week. It's kind of a roller coaster right now. lol

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I was considering hosting a smashfest in Ferndale depending on whether I have the permission to by my friend. If so I'd be glad to host one. My offer still stands for anyone traveling that wants to crash at my place in exchange for a ride.

This is VerticalHorizon btw. Name change was overdue.

IrisKong

Smash Lord
So I might be having an early smashfest on thursday. just fyi

Mostly just to see old friends...I dont play this game anymore :/

Top Bottom