• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Since Alpena is not coming I may be able house a few people.

Also someone needs to organize an A2 smashfest and maybe I'll take one or two of you kids back with me to my place for the tournament tomorrow. Which means Lain needs to call me.

what do you want me to do? i have tons of hw and ****. i can let you guys into mason if you want. i'm going to be studying/at a friend's place. call me if you need me :s

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I've been wanting to smash like all day lol since my 1 class got cancelled. Now I'm playing Halo 2 with my friends XD.

Roller

Smash Legend
Thanks for the birthday wishes people who posted here/on fb. =)

Also. I'm back in AA. Giooo, I may need your 21 year privileges to obtain some sweet nectar.

I'm also down to smash if anyone wants to.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Confessions of a Drunk Man Pt 1.

As I sit here in a gay bar knocking back potent yet cost effective Long Island Ice Teas, I realize something. Whenever I'm in a gay bar, I feel like a complete loner. I sense an overwhelming deficit of depth or intelligence. I feel like I'm in high school yet again. And yet I always attract attention to myself. I'm like a commidity or something in this community.Well as I sit here liquored up I'm sure my night will become more interesting. We shall see.

Pt 2.

I see drunken stupor everywhere. I smell the faint scent of a Mojito. I hear bad karoake. I taste the remnants of a half ***** Long Island. I feel like I need to go.

Here I am in the midst of a level of shallow that couldnt even be acheieved by standing in a kiddie pool. These people with their need to impress everyone. It sickens me.

Ive been talking with old friends and flings for a nice part of the night and it feels like a giant waste of time. For they are slowing being consumed by the omnipotent and intangible demon that plagues the gay community. It goes by the name of "Conformity". It causes man and women alike to adjust to its way of living and standards just for acceptance. It causes them to dress and act in certain ways even if it is not their will. It a powerful entity. It has no set form. Like water it takes the form of the vessel its in: otherwise it just flows freely. And because this I feel alone. And as if I need to back to my safe house called "Home". I should be safe for now..

Boxxy

Smash Lord

For they are slowing being consumed by the omnipotent and intangible demon that plagues the gay community. It goes by the name of "Conformity". It causes man and women alike to adjust to its way of living and standards just for acceptance. It causes them to dress and act in certain ways even if it is not their will. It a powerful entity. It has no set form. Like water it takes the form of the vessel its in: otherwise it just flows freely. And because this I feel alone. And as if I need to back to my safe house called "Home". I should be safe for now..

sounds

hipster

Top Bottom