• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
youll get over that. I used to have the same problem. If youre losing to bad people its because youre not reading and adapting, youre just mimicing a higher level play the best you can. Except mimicing a higher level of play like that isnt always what you want to do. Against people who dont play much, just wait. Observe what they do because I guarantee they will do it again 3 seconds later.
Actually, the main problem is how i approach that certain person whos bad. One of them rolls a lot and i didnt know what to do, another person spams Fsmash and i keep running / techrolling into them >_>

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
I bet you waited at the post reply screen for half an hour for the clock to hit midnight.

P.S. Mark/James are you guys up for some early games tomorrow before we leave?

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
MI and IL should forces more to troll the rest of the Midwest. Together we can take over ;) Plus then we get an Ori and an Oro which makes an Orio.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
In a hypothetical situation where I ended up in Ann Arbor at midnight tonight, who might be able to pick me up from the bus station/ house me?! o:

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
What?! Wow, I can't believe they'd cancel SMYM12 just because of that. :urg:

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Warren people are you lookin to smash this week? I need to brush up on my tech skill seeing as I have none right now

lain

Smash Master
there could be. who'd be down to play?

also.... i need a ride to the ferndale tourney

also also.... i **** with Janna

Top Bottom