• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

rokimomi

Smash Lord
^^, guess I misled u guys by saying I would be gaming on it. TBH, the most I'd ever play is diablo 2 and roms.

But thanks a ton guys, believe me I've been a heavy desktop guy but I needed a change I guess. Not sure if I'm gonna like it but here's hoping I do.

Aceplayer

Smash Journeyman
Well Gio I called and texted Rob, froze outside NQ for like 15 minutes got frustrated and went home freezing so I dunno.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
btw if you're gonna play SC2 on that laptop expect to have to play on Low settings unless your eyes don't mind ~30 fps.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
Jus using it as a benchmark for diablo 3 specs, which I assume will be a bit lower as theres probably less resources to manage in d3 by the sheer nature of the game.
I promise you that laptop will run d3, like scotu said though: with slight framerate issues possibly. But honestly any laptop you use is going to encouter problems. I test laptops all day every day at my job and to be honest I have yet to use one that could graphically perform at the level of even a budget gaming desktop. This laptop is a very solid deal and will definitely be able to game. I had to do a double take at the price because it is definitely a good deal. Samsung makes solid machines. As long as you don't but lenovo or toshiba you're on the right track.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
I *might* be the guy top right below Rainier, but it's hard to tell. Should've done better goddy, photos are nothing without the presence of the legendary Juggleguy.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
OMG LoLiS 1 that was a fun tourney I almost took the set with Ally's MK when it was kinda scrubby. Bowyer's hair is super short lol.

I also see Youko :O

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Why are you so quick to make sure people don't forget about your stupid little grudges?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
If you say so. Just don't expect things to ever go better for you if you keep up just being a bad troll.

Kail

Smash Lord
A troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

Sounds exactly like you are trolling.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Lmao, who the hell follow's rules? You're like 21 and you want to follow a video game websites"code of conduct"? LOL
Listen to me and just drop the subject bro. Let it go.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
He is right, once I hit 21 I plan on murdering an old lady. BECAUSE I DONT FOLLOW LAWS ONCE IM OLD SON

honestly dude everytime you just randomly troll someone, youre not just bothering the person youre trolling. For example: today in the morning after reading TC's smash cafe thread I thought 'hmm well if I go ill just drive myself, rizk needs a ride. Do I want to drive twenty minutes extra to go get him?' and I debate with myself these things. Then you do dumb sh*t which influences my decision not in your favor.

Dre the Ace

Smash Ace
We all abide by the rules Rizk, it's normal for people to hold you to the same standard. When people don't follow the rules IRL, well...they pay the price for their actions. It's no different here.

I could go on and on about examples, but I don't want to waste my time. I've already wasted enough as is.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
He is right, once I hit 21 I plan on murdering an old lady. BECAUSE I DONT FOLLOW LAWS ONCE IM OLD SON

honestly dude everytime you just randomly troll someone, youre not just bothering the person youre trolling. For example: today in the morning after reading TC's smash cafe thread I thought 'hmm well if I go ill just drive myself, rizk needs a ride. Do I want to drive twenty minutes extra to go get him?' and I debate with myself these things. Then you do dumb sh*t which influences my decision not in your favor.
Telling me this 2 days before the tourney doesn't help that much. If you knew you would pick me up then you would've said something before now, just like how Gifts did. But yeah if you guys want to give me a ride it would be greatly appreciated.

My house is 1 hour and 25 minutes away from East Lansing and is 35 minutes away from the venue.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
For someone dissing the lot of us for being on a video game forum, you sure do exhibit an amazing lack of tact. For future reference, telling everyone that you don't give a **** about what they think of you and then turning around and asking for a ride from someone when it's not even on the way, less than 15 posts later, is not going to return many search results.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
Its official, i suck against noobs >_>
youll get over that. I used to have the same problem. If youre losing to bad people its because youre not reading and adapting, youre just mimicing a higher level play the best you can. Except mimicing a higher level of play like that isnt always what you want to do. Against people who dont play much, just wait. Observe what they do because I guarantee they will do it again 3 seconds later.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
For someone dissing the lot of us for being on a video game forum, you sure do exhibit an amazing lack of tact. For future reference, telling everyone that you don't give a **** about what they think of you and then turning around and asking for a ride from someone when it's not even on the way, less than 15 posts later, is not going to return many search results.
Who gives a ****. Any offers? Willing to pay for the gas.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
lol, I have to admit, I'd be willing to outright ignore Rizk's posts in exchange for that kind of money given today's gas prices.

Top Bottom