• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

A.Hills.Finest

Smash Journeyman

hi vidjo & leet, and ummm neo

who else........WJ, Wife?, ummmm, bike?, cant think of who else will see this.

mi smash is finito! james is dead! RIP james hafner 1993 - 2005

The_Brownguy

Smash Ace
Yo joe the NCers road trip is coming together. Any way we could somehow arragne a huge tourney? I would be willing to put in money to rent a place or something . Holla back ******.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
**** Smash! I played this new game, that was quite bad ***. Didn't use a controller, though. It was more of a "joystick". It was a 2 player game as well. :D :D :D

Name: Liptonbuddy

MISSION COMPLETE!

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
... I'd normally post to chew Justin out, but seeing what Nar posted just kinda... killed all that drive to do so. You had better be kidding, or I swear you had better tell us what happened.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Vag is a beautiful thing. ^^

I'm surprised, because I was up inside for at least 45 minutes, but then I got a 2 minute case of "Drunk Wang", but luckily it didn't last. I didn't blow my load either, but it didn't matter. My wang was up inside a girl's vag, making a back and forth motion, and that's all that matters to me. Another nice thing.....Grabbin a big handful of big *** natural tatty, and then suckin on them *****es like a god **** sucker. 222 good!

I didn't get to pull an Adam, though. Maybe next time. ^^

BLICE JOMBO!

A.Hills.Finest

Smash Journeyman

Originally posted by Liptonbuddy
I didn't blow my load either, but it didn't matter

I dont think I blew my load the 1st time either, but that was like 8 years ago so I cant remember.

u'll either blow it too fast or not blow it at all, you got lucky son!

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
I'm glad I didn't, too. I was so drunk, and we were just goin with the flow, and next thing I knew, my unwrapped johnson was in the vag. There were 2 times when I was about to blow, but I pulled out, and just sucked on those sweet tatties. She said she was on birth control, but I don't trust those pills. That would be all I need.....Could you imagine a little Justin running around?

Oh, and you're all gonna laugh at me on Wednesday. I have 5 HUGE hickies on my neck. She was a biter and a power sucker, but I didn't mind one bit. ^^ It's funny, the 2 worst ones look like vampire bites. Looks like I got molested by friggin Count Dracula and ****.

3===D

Smash Lord
Wow, those posts were... graphic, the images are burnt into my mind and i believe the onyl way to get them out is to scratch them out, via my eyeballs, which sucks cause im sure those will come in handy one day... or "would have" rather, either way gratzarama Justin.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
ADAM! What day is good for you for a smashfest? I think you said Saturdays? If so, I'll have a smashfest for ya. It's been too long since you've graced us with your presence! Just think, if you come, you can even do a flip on the thing on the ceiling in my basement!

The_Brownguy

Smash Ace
Lipton i dont know you but congrats. Alcohol helps anyone get laid!!! God bless it.

But on a serious note are you MI smashers heading to Fc3?

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Just like any other tourney, as long as I have the money and a ride, FC3 is a definate. The first FC was just too good to pass up the 2nd one!

Thanks brownguy. Alcohol is truly a gift from God himself!

vidjogamer

Smash Master
congratz justin!!

i know what you mean.. its too nice.

anywho.

justin you better go to FC, too many good memories. Same goes for adam. Will the FC fort live on once more?

D

Deleted member

Justin, what time is good on Wednesday? Maciej has a half day and I'm on break this week so we could be there whenever.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Well, tuesday night I'm spending the night at Sam's, but she's got a half day on Wednesday as well, so she'll be outta school at 10:30 I think she said, but we might hang out a little before she drives me home. I'll just give either your house or Maciej's cell a call whenever I get back.

The_Brownguy

Smash Ace
awesome as soon as the kish's set a date we will be making our road trip plans. Hopefully you MI guys will still have us. Alcohol.........alot of fond memories that i cant remember.

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
congrat justin ^^^^^^^^^
i guess ill make it out to smashfest, ill talk to nar also, BTW my dog had puppies so if anyone want to BUY one post plz theyre my moms so their aint gonna be cheep, they rotweilers tho. theres 8 and i think 5 are sold alrdy.

jv3x3

Smash Champion
JUSTIN = LUCKY #33!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway, james is alright.... just a lil "just visiting jail" part of the monopoly board. he decided he doesnt want to visit anymore after tomorrow. Nar said he was probably gonna come tomorrow, joels coming, james SHOULD be there, me, monstro/teh, ill call dave r, supa or anyone else (dan???) we should have a good turnout tom if you wanna come through

Brown, yeah im sure we will have at least a car load for fc... probably 2. FC = best tourney ever, and it will be huge

P.S. Joel, pure right? How much? More than 5-6 hundred i doubt it, but maybe

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
That's good to know. Thanks for telling us the REAL news on James, Joe. *glares at Nar*

Anyhow. I hope you guys have a blast. And while you're at it, how about you all talk about who will pick up the ball when it's dropped, like what happened last week? That way we can hopefully avoid a repeat.

D

Deleted member

Originally posted by Liptonbuddy
I'll just give either your house or Maciej's cell a call whenever I get back.
Justin, you might as well just post whenever you get home saying what time is cool. If you decide to call though, you could probably just call Maciej's cell cause I might be over there for a little bit before we leave for your place.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Heh, I figured James was in Jail. I remember him talking about how he had court.

Anyways, I had my sex, and my buddy Chu actually drove me home, so I'm home tonight. Don't know what time I'll get up, though. Oh, Sam might come visit me tomorrow to see how much of a nerd I am. ^^ Nobody say anything about the whole detailed sex story, because she may find that creepy. I couldn't help sharing, though. I was bored, and I had to brag a little bit, heh.

See yall *****es tomorrow!

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Thanks for leaving when all you guys did. Thanks to you, the tip of my nose still smells like vag. The only bad thing, is I think I got a stain on the futon. OHHHH SNAP *****!

I woulda played more matches tonight, but I've got my priorities. I was playing ****ty anyways.

sex > smash

At first, Sam though Joe was a ****, because he told me I was whipped, but I explained to her that we just sit there and make fun of each other all the time, but we don't take offense to it. She told me we were both basstards. ^^ You bring me a beer, I get you water. We's ******! She couldn't understand how friends could just sit there and rip on eachother. After Joe left, she called me mean for making the 14 girl comment, and then punched me in the arm, heh. I got her back, though. I punched her in the vag with my tongue and my Jimmy Jack Johnson!

Maciej, where can I find those FPS guy vids? HEADSHOT! WOOOOOOOOOO!!!

EDIT: I just noticed you downloaded those videos to my desktop. There anymore of them?

Another thing, WTF NAR! Loose anused cats who **** on the carpet isn't an excuse to miss a smashfest!!! Also, where was that Asian/Mexican guy at?

D

Deleted member

Heh Justin, go to www.purepwnage.com and there are 5 episodes. Maciej probably downloaded episodes 3 and 5 cause they have FPS Doug. You should watch them all though... they are like pretty funny n stuff right?

Today's smashfest was blice... Everyone had their johns... My personal fave was James's jail johns, heh.

jv3x3

Smash Champion
james/joel let me know if you going to the ohios tourney/tourneys this weekend???

justin, haha.... but i brought you a nice cold beer and exited once you started to salivate (figuring you needed some alone time). You are whipped though, just sat on the couch with her the whole time... But i guess once he finally unleased little justin all else took a backseat, lol. Maybe snatch will take ur game to the next level though, unlock the best in the worlds hidden potential

D

Deleted member

No need to worry Joe... Monstro comes through and he CAN ****ing go... omg. So what is the plan? Leave Sat morning and be back Sun night? I need to be back Sunday night for sure cause I have school, but I think you said you had to be back Sunday night too, right? Just talk to me on AIM or whatever.

Team Blice Jombo? Stro and Joe?

jv3x3

Smash Champion
Originally posted by montross726
No need to worry Joe... Monstro comes through and he CAN ****ing go... omg. So what is the plan? Leave Sat morning and be back Sun night? I need to be back Sunday night for sure cause I have school, but I think you said you had to be back Sunday night too, right? Just talk to me on AIM or whatever.

Team Blice Jombo? Stro and Joe?
HOLY ****... MONSTRO, OUT OF STATE TOURNEY, SLEEP OVER SOMEWHERE????????????????? Never thought it would happen!!!!!!!!!!!! You can now be called a man among boys. Next thing you know hes gonna be posting about this wild threesome he had at the playboy mansion. And yeah i gotta game sunday night so im leaving asap after that tourney sunday. Can we leave today??? Are you driving over to my house at least?

Joel post if ur going or not after work btw... maybe we can all leave saturday morning

edit: blice jombo sounds good, lol

D

Deleted member

Hmmm... I don't know if I'd be able to drive to your place cause our truck is getting fixed. I don't know when we're getting it back so my mom would need my car for work this weekend. I'm not sure about leaving tonight either cause my mom told me this morning that I could go, but my dad wants to talk to me about it when he gets home from work today (about 5:30). I'll post or let you know after I talk to him.

Top Bottom