• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

RussellChamp

Smash Apprentice
Ho, ho! Slapped around by a moderator!
i concur, tho... Bowyer should receive some sort of penality for these shinanigans! (or at lease some sort of honorable mention!) For sooth!

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Yes, everyone's making sigs. So I figured I had to make mine stand out a little from the crowd >_>

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
The ******* can have avatars bigger than 75x75 T_T
Actually, I had an animated gif as my avatar (which is what Bowyer and thax were talking about) until I mentioned I kinda wished I had a larger avatar than the standard so I could rub it in Tom's face.

Now I'm stuck with this dude, who apparently molested and cannibalized over 100 children in the 1900s.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
chair? what are you talking about?

Levitas: I'll make as many as I want to, jk. Well I only have photoshop for like 25 more days so after that, they will promptly stop coming.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
That's because it's not an anime reference, it's a visual novel reference. : P

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Is that a reference from that ******** game you guys had OD play like multiple times in Dan and Dave's room at the end of the year?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
LOL

Tsukihime has H-scenes, but the genre itself is just storyline in the first person with a couple choices that can affect the story. Ever17 is an example of a visual novel game that'd probably be rated T for Teen.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
LOL

Tsukihime has H-scenes, but the genre itself is just storyline in the first person with a couple choices that can affect the story. Ever17 is an example of a visual novel game that'd probably be rated T for Teen.
Oh. You are talking about ero PC games.

I dunno, I've played quite a few of those type of games in my time, but I never really got into them. Maybe its cause I played them in Japanese and I'm too lazy to read all the kanji...

Top Bottom