• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

RoboticSithDrone

Smash Apprentice
Ello good people, I'm the friend in Troy clowsui has :p

So, Ankoku, are you more a Melee player or a Brawl player, out of curiosity?

EDIT: Olimar is not boring ;)

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'm the oddity that prefers Melee but only owns Brawl. I still play both, though, because there are things in Brawl I have not completely learned yet.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I've also placed higher than you at basically all of the UMB's as well.
lol, when i looked up all those stats, i was basically one spot behine bowyer at almost every UMB, so obviously bowyer's got better placing over lain.

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
no1 here is good at anything, except maybe noj but he sux at bball. rofl

i think lain n anther r pretty good tho in brawl.

lain

Smash Master
thax is getting good, but i heard you changed to mario now? lol

i WAS considering olimar, but now the novelty of him has worn off. ganondorf still for me.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Yeah, please do. So I can point and laugh at you while you play an old as hell and nearly dead game =D

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Providing entertainment is always good. Go host Melee, guys, it'll be great comedic effect.

Enzyme

Smash Apprentice
Brawl is alright, but it plays too much like a gimmick-fest to be really enjoyable in a competetive atmosphere imo. I guess we'll see what it's like when the ATs aren't on such a character by character basis.

Also, I suck at both so... more fun to be destryoed in melee though, since it's more exciting.

Edit: Although as was pointed out to me by a friend: Rock Smash is probably the best move in the game, and should spammed as much as possible with apporpriate sound effects added by the player. My favorite thing in the game.

lain

Smash Master
dude you were rockin at melee. but you like, didn't come a lot. which was lammmmeee.

anyways. yes. melee. please. now.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Enzyme is better than everyone in Melee. He just sandbags so we wouldn't notice.

alcoady

Smash Ace
I'm tellin you guys, there is a melee tourney in GR the 7th last time we went i laughed so hard i **** myself,

but yeah, it's brawl + melee so everyone is happy so.....C'MON DOOOOWN :chuckle:

Providing entertainment is always good. Go host Melee, guys, it'll be great comedic effect.
And as far haters,like the quoted one above, are concerned ( love ya' tony, please don't kill me :urg:) we're already expecting a crapton of people commin'

Zjiin, 5150, and other guys from indiana said they might be going.

C'MON!!!, everyone knows we had a fukton of fun at the melee umbs, c'mon down to the west side HOMIES!!!!!!!

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I don't hate either game.

Well, maybe Brawl. A little.

Hahaha.

Hahahahaha.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I made his sig. I was in a sig-making mood the other night, so I made one.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Im bored and I want to go to a tourney. I delayed my MCAT again so now I have to be a hermit for even longer, and I don't like staying in my house 24/7. Its almost been a week since I've seen a person other than my parents :/

Studying fscking sucks.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I only make kick *** sigs for people once a month. They take too much effort to do whenever someone wants one.

GRAZE is a 12-man crew, lol.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
....kinda. It's tony's attempt at taking over the premium boards or something like that lol. Bory, why do you even need tony to make you kickass sigs when you've made like 30 of them in the last week anyway?

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
GRAZE is going to rock the tournament scene. You can quote me on that.

And isn't that like your 3rd sig in a week, bowyer?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Moderators aren't bound by silly rules like animated avatars and 10 characters.

RDK

Smash Hero
Im bored and I want to go to a tourney. I delayed my MCAT again so now I have to be a hermit for even longer, and I don't like staying in my house 24/7. Its almost been a week since I've seen a person other than my parents :/

Studying fscking sucks.
Come to the Melee GA tourney. June 6th-7th.

Also, thanks for the sig Ankoku.

Top Bottom