• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Sf was super fun, multiple crew battles, good friendlies, bunch of fun money matches, and Mario Kart 64/Mario Party 2!

:phone:

rsr2

Smash Lord
The first time I ever rode a roller coaster.
"Oh hey guys by the way I've never been on a roller coaster befo-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
Yeah my first roller coaster was at Michigan Adventure. I actually rode with my grandma because she actually loves roller coasters. I forgot the name of the roller coaster but it had a giant loop and 2 spiral like loops at the end. Anyway my grandma was 76 at the time and she told me about it and that was my first roller coaster. I did think it was great all the strange looks people were giving when you see my grandma walk up with her cane. It was great.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
That sf was really fun lol. Lot's of different things to do and lots of practice had. I also got bodied by Ksev lol.

LOE1

Smash Lord
sf was super fun, multiple crew battles, good friendlies, bunch of fun money matches, and mario kart 64/mario party 2!

:phone:
what? Why wasnt i informed of this?
Fffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
i would have wrecked ya all dammit :(

also, we should all settle on a date to go to cedar point.

JTsm

Smash Master
Well, I won't be going back as much fun as I had. Too much to do. lol

MI football shoutouts:

Shoutouts to EMU for controlling most the game. :troll:
Shoutouts to Denard for throwing the game away.
Shoutouts to UofM defense for doing their job.
Shoutouts to Central MI for beating Iowa at Iowa ._.

Overall, Big10 looked like ****. lol

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
Youre right. Corrected version:

Reminder: Player-1 is free

Oh and i wanna go to cedar point ^_^

Anywhere but the front row is not worth the trip. You might as well just fall down a flight of stairs, its just as fun

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Anywhere but the front row is not worth the trip. You might as well just fall down a flight of stairs, its just as fun
I mean being in the front cart is usually the best, like my cousin and I got front cart 2nd row of Magnum XL200 but since the people in front of us were short we could see clearly over their heads lol

kd-

Smash Lord
as if the B1G can't do worse against out of conference, now we get to suck against ourselves. Long season of games similar to the UM-ND game - neither team wanting to win

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
LOL yeah, pretty sure both Ohio State and Penn State are banned from bowls this year. No help from them during bowl season.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Oregon State is actually good this year for some reason. Deff not a bad loss.
I can tell you that I'd expect Wisconsin to be spanking them though haha

also is it true Derek, was my happy birthday wall post all for nothing

:sadeyes:

Top Bottom