• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

JCav

Smash Lord
Ally, we can pick you up from Tech's. However, KSev wants to leave Macomb around 6 am so we'll probably be at Tech's around 6:30.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Hey who is all coming tonight? I'm going to be going to play some volleyball with friends till like 7:45 and I want to have a head count.

JTsm

Smash Master
Sorry Ori, I won't be coming. I wish I can, but work johns and such :/

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Oh **** Renegade's black *** is in that pic!

Something I love about OCC:

Tuition is so cheap I can actually spend my financial aid on more frivilous bull**** than my tuition.

I'm about to purchase the most decked out laptop I can get my hands on there. Lonnnnnnnnng overdue. I have roughly $3000 extra for the semester to buy one and some software. (I have to divy up the rest of my aid over the next 2 semesters) That should be enough right (directed at anyone who knows **** about laptops)?

What's The Point

Smash Master
I would say to do what I did. Buy a decked out desktop. They are more powerful, cheaper, and upgradable. Do you really need your decked out usage (i assume games since the only other uses are advanced modeling, crazy video editing, or obscene math algorithm running) on the go?

ZTD | TECHnology

Well yeah gaming would be the primary reason to buy a new PC or laptop. Other than that.....everything else would be normal day to day college student uses.

Hmmmm might look into a desktop. I had this amazing desktop about three years ago ....and I had to sell it so I could eat. I was so heartbroken.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Well yeah gaming would be the primary reason to buy a new PC or laptop. Other than that.....everything else would be normal day to day college student uses.

Hmmmm might look into a desktop. I had this amazing desktop about three years ago ....and I had to sell it so I could eat. I was so heartbroken.
Should've sold it to buy more things black guys in the struggle need, like teh weed.

ZTD | TECHnology

Lmao **** Facebook. Only reason I use it is to talk with out of state Smashers.

I mean I'm rarely home and hate studying in a quiet house so a laptop does have its uses. There's no rush though.

And lmao Rizzy such a bad idea. If I buy weed I'm just going to crave food more. I don't understand why people do that ..like my old roommates..lol

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
whats a higgs boson?

also that picture is so cute because yuma is in it.

oh and im having a sf tomorrow at my apartment. Kevin is driving from aa. Maybe west mi would be interested considering my place is only an hour from grand rapids. Holla <3

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
Yo anyone want to trade me a decent windows machine for my 2010 13" MacBook pro?? ^_^ i installed a second hdd bay so it's got 1.5 TB total HDD space aka beast for a laptop. Other than that it's standard specs

Oh yeah and my **** is huge

:phone:

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
I resurrected it son. My friend wasnt that dumb to be fair, it was pretty messed up.

to someone on smashboards ill probably sell for 500-600. On ebay ill put it up for like 800 though

Top Bottom