• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
hey guys :yeahboi: just wanted :yeahboi: to say :yeahboi: that :yeahboi: i really :yeahboi: dont think :yeahboi: internet jokes :yeahboi: get old. :yeahboi:. And if its :yeahboi: funny, :yeahboi: in theory :yeahboi:, the more you :yeahboi: do it :yeahboi: the funnier :yeahboi: it is :yeahboi: right?? :yeahboi: :yeahboi: :yeahboi:

:denzel:

wtf that still is awesome. Why wont that face stop being amazing :yeahboi:

SCOTU

Smash Hero
My first thought about that, Gio, was, "I hope you've invested in a good toilet plunger", until i thought of other possible 4* words lol

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
No but I like to announce it to brace people for whats about to happen rather than blindside them. I am a gentlemen.

Also Gio, what you doing tonight big boy? You wanna come over? I got hipster chicks...

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Tech, instead announce whenever you aren't drunk, since I'm certain it'll happen far less often.

fZk

Smash Lord
Hype smashfest this Wednesday in Esast Lansing at Marco's place. WTP will be picking up everybody from Detroit to east Lansing and Marco promised tons of booze.

:phone:

Roller

Smash Legend
drdn do you ever actually play any of your mms lol
He MM'd me 3 times in a row at GSS :reverse:
Hype smashfest this Wednesday in Esast Lansing at Marco's place. WTP will be picking up everybody from Detroit to east Lansing and Marco promised tons of booze.

:phone:
kevin probably isnt driving considering he just made the trip a couple days ago
Also the fact that there will be copious alcohol available means he'd probably be drinking if he did go. aka not driving back until the next day. And I have an 8:30am class on Thursday. =/

Top Bottom