• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The big list of Falcos and their costumes

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
In Melee I started out using the Blue color, then swapped to red(because green was ugly back then). When Brawl came out I started off with the red color, but then when I relised that the green color is actually good now I used it, then I swapped to Blue(and sometimes Black) but then I found the blue too boring so now I use the green. I like all the Falco colours. But sign me up for Green. :)

JordPWN

Smash Cadet
I never really noticed this, but looking at the pictures that OP posted, there's a dark patch on Falco's crotch in any given costume. Either he really does prefer the air, or he may have an accident. Oh lawd.

wangston

Smash Lord
Personally I prefer the Blue. I will occasionally go red, or orange. The black falco just feels weird.

Azorpatch

Smash Cadet
I was thinking that we could make a color war. Different colors battle and the loser is eliminated. The color of the last man standing wins.

TheX0913

Smash Apprentice
Jersey City, New Jersey; Cornell at Ithaca, New Yo
My favorite color is blue so naturally i like the blue falco. But i think people use the black one cuz its always been a symbol of badassness. For example, sephiroth many characters from kingdom hearts, vicious from the bowboy bebop anime, darthvader, the list goes on.

crimsonhaze

Smash Cadet
red forever. so falco's enemies don't see his blood when he fights, making his enemies feeling they are facing a invinsible god. which they are

GreatFalco

Smash Apprentice
I use the blue costume, I like it the most since melee team battles.
Ahh.. the good old times lol

Drakuaza

Smash Apprentice
K so im back to brawl after months, decided to give it another shot, i was one of the first falcos here and i even made some guides some liked others didnt, they are at the falco thread, my tag name is Drake and my color is the Black falco.

M@v

Subarashii!
I use blue falco. I use the black fox, so im suprised i dont really like the black falco.

Top Bottom