• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The best people in ssbm?

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
Gimpyfish is one of the best smashers around, but no one knows it because he plays bowser :( If he played any other top/high tier he'd be placing top 5 at tourneys.
haha thanks you're not so bad yourself ;P

seriously. you are ridiculous. lol

i havent been beaten as badly as when i played you in arizona since... since i was good at the game.

lol

forward. he's freakin good.

Cpt Knee Cap

Smash Rookie
Yeah looks like i did touch up on a sensitive subject... Just watched atleast 50 matches. Let me just add that so many people are so good they werent even listed maybe some people have favorites. People like tink, forward was hardly named the lsit goes on but heres my "Nooby" unbiast opinion.
I would have to give falcon to darkrain. I would say isai is close but apearently he's not as good as he use to be with him. Spectre is very very good he has alot of tricky moves.( He space walks so consistantly like... wtf.) But i wouldent say he's better then dark, based on what ive seen... Pcchris wins it falco for me, forward is extremely good 2. Honestly i think isai is so good with so many people that I would say hes more then likely the best that ive watched so far/ the biggest threat ive witnessd. Ken wins marth if he isent the best with now cus he apearently he created 90% or all of marths combo moves. Samus goes to hugs. To many people are good with fox for me to decide. Ice climber goes to chudat... peach I really dont care. sheik I dunno/dont care, sheik is to boring to play with 4 me.

Couple other things I wanted to kno while people are still veiwing this.
Question 1.
How do u consistantly do falcons simple smash, which is just tapping "A" 3 times while standing still, with out going into the rapid punches that normaly follow it, To clarify, it goes "punch, punch, knee" somtimes if i do it slow he wont start punching somtimes he does... im guessing its somthing to do with how close you are to the enemy or just making sure that all 3 hits connect.
Question 2.
How do you cut the lag time off of falco & foxes down "B" smash?

Edit*Oh yeah. Thanks for given me so many names. Every one helped out alot... Mainly tom.

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
To do the gentleman, you press A, A, A+Z. This the Falcon thing you're talking about.

I guess you're talking about jump canceling the reflector? You do just that. You jump. Wavedashing out of it is, or just pressing jump to get out.

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
Shiz, Forward, PC, Azen, M2K, KDJ, Cort, Edrees, Mango (I've only been through p1, and he hasn't been mentioned yet o_O), Chu, Silent Spectre, Drephen, HugS... that's all I can name off the top of my head.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
Well, to touch on people that havent been reconized,

Y. Link - Wak (that one is a toughy though. theres Buzz, Chip, etc.)
Link - Aniki
Dr. Mario - Wilshire
Evolution and all of their mains are really nasty too

Theres a lot of people that need to be reconized. SWF should have a poll?
i think thats agianst policy though

Dragmire

Smash Lord
Tink 4-stocked me twice in less than two minutes =]
really when I played him I at least brought down 1 stock lol

Gimpyfish is one of the best smashers around, but no one knows it because he plays bowser :( If he played any other top/high tier he'd be placing top 5 at tourneys.
this man speaks the truth gimpy would be amazing as a fox

Yea you're right.

All these idiots putting people like Ken on there lists but not me. Lol what noobs.
stop trolling

Tok

Smash Rookie
Speaking of best players.. Would it be to mch ask for the best players for all the characters... I mean only names i hear so far are for top tier chars and occasionally gimpy lol.. Wheres all the best kirby players and yoshi even pickachus or marios..

Just a thought :ohwell:

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
Speaking of best players.. Would it be to mch ask for the best players for all the characters... I mean only names i hear so far are for top tier chars and occasionally gimpy lol.. Wheres all the best kirby players and yoshi even pickachus or marios..

Just a thought :ohwell:
Kirby:
t!Mmy
Nashun(good luck finding any vids though >_>)
Kirby Kid
King Kirby 90
Copycat
Kirbstir
Omnigamer

Yoshi:
Park
Fumi
Bloshi

Pikachu:
Anther
Zig-Zag
N64
Chudat

Mario:
Eggz
The Cape
Brown Mario
Green Mario
TheBOSS

Those are just sort of off hand, Im sure there's more

Doodx

Smash Journeyman
my opinion and this is for all time and all the chars who im pretty sure they have their best player

Fox: M2k
Falco: P.C
Peach: Cort
Marth: Ken
Cptn Falcon: Isai
Mewtwo: Taj
Ice Climbers: Chudat
Roy: Neo
Link: Aniki (germ??)
Pikachu: Anther i guess
Mario: Eggz
Bowser: Gimpy?