• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The best people in ssbm?

Banks

Smash Hero
PC Chris and M2K, with a side of Cort. That's all you really need. EAST COAST EAST COAST

azen plays brawl, so he stinks now

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
me duh i 4 stocked AZEN, isai & ken all at the same time at there prime friendly fire off and they didnt even touch me.

i beat p.c. chris the other day. he was falco i was pichu 4 stock him. he hit me once :pikachu:

Switch FC
SW 1721 4573 3132
me duh i 4 stocked AZEN, isai & ken all at the same time at there prime friendly fire off and they didnt even touch me.

i beat p.c. chris the other day. he was falco i was pichu 4 stock him. he hit me once :pikachu:
Oh really...and I'm the best Ice Climbers player in the world, over powering Chu.

SKEET SHADY

Smash Journeyman
marth-ken (yes he's better than m2k, in fact im pretty sure he destroyed m2k in every mlg event)
fox-m2k
falco-pc
peach-cort/vidjo
captain falcon- isai
jiggly-mango
ice climbers- chu
sheik-kdj

for all the other characters who cares if they're the best of that character its not like they're winning tournaments with those weird characters der now that i think about it bum with dk might be the only signficant exception

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
Gimpyfish is a big favorite of mine.
Because he's so good at predicting what his opponents about to do.
The prediction skillz of Gimpy is why he's able to play on such a high level with such a slow and laggy character, it's really impressive to watch

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
it is true im just 2 cool 4 school. pm those people. im the founder of many advanced techs i just handed them out to alot of differnt people ya know like the dragon balls
wave dashing ME
l Canceling ME
thurnder combo ME
dash dashing ME

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Silent Spectre has the awesomest falcon style IMO

and lets face it, Melee really comes down to who has the most awesome falcon XD

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
it is true im just 2 cool 4 school. pm those people. im the founder of many advanced techs i just handed them out to alot of differnt people ya know like the dragon balls
wave dashing ME
l Canceling ME
thurnder combo ME
dash dashing ME
You invented the Thurnder combo AND Dash Dashing? You sir are ******** amazing

Top Bottom