• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Best of Neutroni

TLZK

Smash Cadet
Hell mate! Your so awesome! I like your style its just amazing! Your marth is a **** mashine never stop playing ssbm... plz! :D

PeliQ-^

Smash Cadet
Yes Neukq nice video. There are some **** flying around in Finland about you. I even dunno what to think about u anymore. U used to be humble and all friendly and supporting player, but it seems that u have changed. A lot. I hope to see ur explanation in this thread.

bËst^

Smash Journeyman
Yes Neukq nice video. There are some **** flying around in Finland about you. I even dunno what to think about u anymore. U used to be humble and all friendly and supporting player, but it seems that u have changed. A lot. I hope to see ur explanation in this thread.
I agree all PeliQ just said...

You have changed a lot as a human being :/. And you started to diss all those who use to be your friends. I have absolutelu nothing to mention about the combovideo. Nice moves, but it means nothing if player behind it does it just because of his ego :(

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
I agree all PeliQ just said...

You have changed a lot as a human being :/. And you started to diss all those who use to be your friends. I have absolutelu nothing to mention about the combovideo. Nice moves, but it means nothing if player behind it does it just because of his ego :(
There is no need to bring this issue here.

Top Bottom