• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Best Marth vs Every Character

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Leon > Mr-R vs G&W

Experience. Horrible, painfull experience.
LOL ur basing this off of matches played at 3 am after a full tourney day !! / johns . I still got that kaak exp
:phone:

Coney

Smash Master
neo and mikehaze both felt very good against DDD tbh, but i played neo in tourney twice and only played mike in friendlies

NH Cody

Smash Champion
wut tihs list iz all rong Im da bes vs Zelda. I alredy sed y !
I hate this thread so much.

Also I'm probably legitimately the best Marth against Pikachu.
no no Im da bes vs pikachu I beet aqua421 in 2 MMs marth vs pika !!!! we r talkin bout da bes in NH [COLLAPSE="da bes in NH !!"]
[/COLLAPSE]

D

Deleted member 189823

Bowser is slow AND without reliable tools to zone/bait Marth.

On stage: Bowser is outranged, outdisjointed + outsped. He cannot compete w Marth's disjoints + superior movement and ends up getting in through hard reads or the Marth messing up a lot
Getting juggled: Bowser is free
Juggling Marth: Admittedly somewhat competent but doesn't have tools to consistently get Marth in this position
Ledge trapping Marth: Every character has a decent ledge trap on marth but Bowser is on the lower end of that scale imo, unless you can tell me why he isn't. Firebreath + Ftilt/Dtilt do not cover enough options simultaneously
Edgeguarding marth: cannot successfully cover many angles without taking significant risks
Getting edgeguarded/ledge trapped: Same category because this is so bad for Bowser. he either chooses to safely recover and get butt****ed by Marth's godlike ledge trap or he takes risks while recovering and gets reset continuously upon failure (which isn't difficult to trigger)

Bowser does not get +3'd by marth by the combination of sheer weight, a solid OOS option, hard hitting moves, and decent range. I would disagree with the MU chart in this case and actually put Marth closer to Pikachu/Peach/Snake/Pit level of bad.
Good point.
I rest my case.

I am sorry, CJ.

C.J.

Smash Master
Haha, no reason to be sorry =)

Aaron, I've actually never seen him vs any Sonic. Link?

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I think he plays against Kurado? (might have spelled that wrong) Nike def has the most exp against sonic, considering the number of em here in Texas and the only one he loses to is Espy, so he needs to stop being modest and accept he's da bess.

quiKsilverItaly

Smash Journeyman
i think Mr.R is better against ZSS than Mikeneko.
Mikeneko lost the last tournament against Kamemushi and i beat him in a free bo3 2:1
on the other side Ramin beat Salem, V115 and me

C.J.

Smash Master
I'm personally way too lazy to find them.

You're free to message me on Skype or aim and I can tell you sets to look up though.

:phone:

ScareMl

Smash Journeyman
I finally got around to finishing the list. If anybody disagrees, let me know. Otherwise, I'm going to start adding vids soon.

Ayce God

RIP Nova 9
hmph. add.
mk: mr r
ic: mr r
snake: leon
falco: mikeneko
marth: leon
wario: leon
g&w: leon
peach: leon
pit: mr r