• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Best Fox Of Mexico Or The World

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
No, that's not true at all. That's also why you always see people like Ken, PC Chris, m2k, KDJ, Azen, etc... place high in every tournament they play in. Same for Japanese smashers, you'll always see Masashi and Aniki up there. Bombsoldier making it to the finals with relative ease from the videos I saw, then taking 2 matches from Ken definitely counts for something. Sure it would be better if there were more results to go by, but 1 tournament isn't necessarily bad. We can't say it means anything now since it's so old, but 1 tournament of a very large magnitude counts for something.

Edit: I'll clarify, 2 players can take a match from each other on any given day, true. But that requires that they be at least closely matched in skill level.

tsetse

Smash Lord
well it looks like OC 3 is on the same day as smashmex 3 so i guess the twins wont be going to cali. Well its not like they would anyways

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Ah, weak. That means that there will probably be almost no American smashers there either. How could they possibly expect 300 people to come then when only 30 or so came to the last 2 SMXs?

szholo

Smash Rookie
Not The Best Players In Mexico

there are better players than javi and jorge man.. dont be a lier plz ... im from hermosillo sonora its close to tucson AZ.. the dudes in my city totally will pwn javi and jorge if u want i got vids to prove it..

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
2x posts, big whoop get over it. . .

Silent wolf is more technical, lunin, m2k, kdj, DC for best fox mains and others i haven't mention. Javi's technical skills affects his game playing skills/playing smarter(cheaper)/mind games. Thee end, close this thread.

drill shine, 2x shine, shdl = orgasms <<<noobs

I'm not saying he isn't good, so don't have a BF about it.

tsetse

Smash Lord
Javi beats most almost all guys not in US top 15, he is good just not top 15 good.

Grey Fox

Smash Journeyman
Relax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im The Best Fox IN THE UNIVERSE ANYWAYS!
NOW CLOSE THE THREAD!

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
I wonder if the Mods have given up on this topic? HEY MODS! I HATE YOU ALL! YOU'RE NOT EVEN READING THIS NYAYAYAYA

*runs in terror*

now go away grey fox, my dad plays fox better than you. and he has parkinsons.

tsetse

Smash Lord
Mods are teh dumb.

They don't read this I bet or else they would of closed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom