• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Best Fox Of Mexico Or The World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oskr

Smash Cadet
GOOD I BRING THE BEST FIGHTS TO THEM OF FOX IN MEXICO HERE IN ADDITION THIS PLAYER IS TWIN AND HIS BROTHER ALSO PLAYS IN SUMMARY THESE BINOCULARS ARE THE BEST ONES OF MEXICO BUT ONE OF THOSE BINOCULARS STANDS OUT LIKE THE BEST FOX OF TWIN MEXICO AND ALSO CAN BE THAT OF THE WORLD

THE BROTHER ARE

JAVIER AND JORGE

THE NICKS
(JAVI) AND (TWIN)

FOX VS FALCO​

TWINS BATTLE
http://youtube.com/watch?v=xHKahkR-oHs

JAVI (FOX) VS TWIN (PEACH)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=H6Bb1jpQtfw

JAVI (FOX) VS TWIN (FALCO)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fxpta6B6ucI&mode=related&search=

Javi (Fox) VS. Twin (Falco)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bpOLl3YaKOo&mode=related&search=

ACCUSTOM DESIRE YOU ACCUSTOM YOURSELF IS LOST

:cool:

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
stop typing in caps lock.

and yes, he has very fast fingers and great technical skill, but there are still people just as good or better than him. It's not all about tech skill.
He keeps drill shining over and over again. It becomes very predictable. I'd like to see him play a good marth.
Also, no chain throwing falco on FD? What's up with that?

Oskr

Smash Cadet
It Must Be In The Mlg Truth, Is Very Good And One Says That It Can Be The Best Fox Of The World

Giggidax

Smash Ace
because, he actually made use of his -___-

u dont have to be so concieved sheesh. im sure ur beast at fox too, i just liked his 3rd kill

and i like double shines.. so wat

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
There‘s nothing wrong with saying he's got a good fox, just saying he's the best or close to the best is an exaggeration.

Oskr

Smash Cadet
Is Very Good Truth? You Who You Think Them East Astonishment Fox Of Mexico And The Double Shield It Is Very Good Truth, It Uses It So That The Opponent Behind Schedule In Reacting, The Mlg Must Invite Them When And To Its Brother Playing, To Obtain A Good Position

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
The vids that Oskr posted are really old too, except for the last one.

I'd like to see him play a good marth.
Javi (Fox) vs. Bell (Marth) 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW4UxlyFLJU

Javi (Fox) vs. Bell (Marth) 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KV43ahax33c

Javi (Fox) vs. Guilingon (Marth)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub6AyVsDOz8

Guilingon actually plays Samus, but he's still really technical, and pretty good too. I think Bell is the best Marth in Mexico, and one of the top players in Mexico (I think WeX said he was 3rd)

im a lot more technical
I'm not so sure you can make that assumption. In fact, I don't think it's even possible to be "a lot more technical" than Javi. You're really good, yes, but a lot more technical? Doubt it.

I personally liked this match a lot:

Javi (Fox) vs. Kuku (Fox)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXUR9XfO_zU

ownage.

And am I alone in saying Oskr came straight from freetranslation?

ACCUSTOM DESIRE YOU ACCUSTOM YOURSELF IS LOST
haha, I couldn't help but think that was pretty funny.

Actually, now I'm 100% sure of it:

PLAYS IN SUMMARY THESE BINOCULARS ARE THE BEST ONES OF MEXICO
The world "gemelos" in spanish means both twins and binoculars, and sites like freetranslation gets them mixed up.

Giggidax

Smash Ace
i think someone wants attention :-P

u dont have to try and prove that ur better or more technical than javi. noone is really concerned. Silent Wolf we all know ur a good fox but this thread of ab00t javi.
but yea its kinda hard to understand oskr but i respect him for trying.

Oskr

Smash Cadet
Kuku PLAYS WITH MARTH DOES NOT PLAY WITH the FOX FOR THAT REASON THEY OVERCAME IT VERY FAST AND IN ADDITION the VIDEOS ARE NOT OLD SINGLE ARE VIDEOS OF MONTHS BACK

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Kuku PLAYS WITH MARTH DOES NOT PLAY WITH the FOX FOR THAT REASON THEY OVERCAME IT VERY FAST AND IN ADDITION the VIDEOS ARE NOT OLD SINGLE ARE VIDEOS OF MONTHS BACK
I honestly think you know less about the Mexican smash scene than I do. And I don't live anywhere close to Mexico. Those vids you posted are clearly old, dating back to May 11, 2006. That's almost a year ago! And Kuku clearly doesn't play with Marth, he mains Fox, as evidence by all the youtube videos in which he's only seen playing Fox. Unless he decided to switch mains recently, he still mains Fox. However, I really think this is just a miscommunication.

Oskr

Smash Cadet
It Watches If I Put These Videos Are So That They See That Good They Are These Boys Of Mexico And In Addition These Are The Only Videos Where They Leave Both Together Fighting Or Tell Me Your Are Other New Videos It Tell Me To See Them And It Watches Clearly What I Put (javi Versus Twin) Not (javi Versus Kuku) Or Another Player First Queria Who Saw That Good They Are These Brothers Fighting Or Playing Together And If I That They Are Old But They Are The Only Videos Where They Play Among Them, There Are Many Videos Against Other Different Players, And Clear Mind Twin As I Speak With Is Friend Of Years To Play Said That Those Were The Only Videos That It Placed In The Internet Of (fox Versus Falco) And If They Want I Place Other Different Videos To Them Like One New One That It Has Little To Leave But This It Is Of (link Versus Young Link) To If That To My You Do Not Say To Me If The New Or Old Videos Are Because I What I Place

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Man, I really wish I could understand you better. But that's ok. From what I understand, you want people to see Javi vs. Twin. There are still some more recent videos that you could have put up. From what I could dig up:

Javi (Fox) vs. Twin (Falco)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th9ZCnxRa_8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlj8kTH5mZo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_4v5wRKhro

but yeah, the reason why I posted other videos was because someone wanted to see him against a good Marth. No harm there.

Oskr

Smash Cadet
TO OK SHE IS ALSO THAT I NOT YOU VEIA WELL THE WORDS BECAUSE SOMETIMES TEVAN LETTERS AND THAT CHANGES TO MUCH IN A WORD IF, GOOD THOSE RECENT FIGHTS THAT YOU FINISH PUTTING IF ARE PEAR TO MY TASTE ME DECIDI IN PUTTING THE OTHERS BECAUSE ME PARECIAN MAS MOVED BUT DEVI TO ALSO SEE POSITION THOSE BUT GOOD GOOD BYE PLACES MAS FIGHTS BUT TO HOUR AGAINST OTHER GOOD RIVALS OK AND CONTINUE PUTTING MORE OPINIONS OK

THIS IS OTHER BATTLE

X-Javi (link) vs X-Tuga (young link)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GibhpePtmyI&mode=related&search=

Nurok

Smash Lord
guys...
silent wolf is considered to be one of the most technical foxes. If you don't believe him, go to washington and find out

Oskurito

Smash Lord
guys...
silent wolf is considered to be one of the most technical foxes. If you don't believe him, go to washington and find out
yeah so... why he doesn't prove that he's better? (with videos) Is not like everyone lives on washington OR can go to washington. Anyway I'll like to see his fox.

And javi is probbably the best fox of mexico but definitively not of the world. Actually I'm more technical than he is >_>

SLAYERCoLdKiLr

Smash Journeyman
This is why i hate the smash community. No one can give a complement without showing that they're better. You guys need to learn a little respect. No one on smashboards can say he doesnt have a good fox, cause he does, and he shows it. Is he the best in mexico? Thats a personal opinion. Theres probably someone out there better but it was an opinion and hes entitled to it. I personally think that a couple of his moves are inventive, but i believe his shine is what he relies on the most, and in that sense i think he should think of a new strategy against a falco, like chaingrabbing or combos with uptilts. Every thread like this has the one person that says "your char is trash, your nowhere near my skill, please for the love of god stop posting here and just watch me kick some guys ***. You don't need to do that, its uneccesary and takes away from the guy wanting people to actually watch him and see him. You can make a topic yourself if you want too and post your vids, but right now just try and critique the twins, help them to be better. Actually try and be a respectable community, cause you *******s are the ones that are taking away from this game. But anyway, nice fox and falco. My advice would be to throw a lot more and and juggle is his *** every oppurtunity ;-).

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
^^ So why don't you prove it with videos? :p There's nothing on youtube of your fox that I can find. I have, however, seen SW's fox, and am very apprciative of his skill.

CStick

Smash Lord
He's pretty fast, but saying he's the best or one of the bests in the world is pushing it quite a bit. Seriously, there are hundreds of players with that much tech skill who are just decent or average in the samsh scene up here in the US. Until he beats some top-notch peeps up here or from Japan, lets not assume anything or make bold statements

However, he does have some good things going for that Fox.

Oskurito

Smash Lord
uh? I didn't say I was better than him I just say I'm more technical >_> . Anyway you don't know a **** about mexican smashers.

As a player, javi is obviously better than me, he's got more experience.. I'm just very technical I can do all the fox stuff except turn around waveshines like crazy.

Aldwyn McCloud

Smash Ace
don't get too cocky... you are definitely the most technical player I've ever seen but it doesn't necessarly mean you are good. In this case yes, you aren't bad but you also are super predictable.. you guys really need to face top players in order to understand what actually means being a top smasher, rather than saying you are the best in the world.

i have some recent matches vs darkrain that im trying to get up soon.
btw any vids of me online are pretty much craaaaaaaap

takieddine

Smash Master
I dont think silent wolf is being conceided at all, I can beleive that he is more technical. Its just that Javi won't have sh*t to do against actually good players like ken or PC, who won't let themselves get shinespiked.

Giggidax

Smash Ace
yea like when KDJ wallteched PC's shinespike on FoD. that was pretty.

but still out of all the known fox's theres prolly only like 20 good ones maybe even less. javi is prolly up there. its true i would like to see his performance against the pros. but im just being opinionated.

SLAYERCoLdKiLr

Smash Journeyman
Why was there a Pc Chris and Ken Reference? Why would you say that they wouldnt do **** against Ken or PcChris, the top 2 on mlg. Thats like saying "Yea your pretty good at streetfighter, but you suck cause you can't beat diago". NO ONE commenting on this thread is better than them, so don't bring it up. Silent your better than anyone on this thread in my opinion, but don't say that every video out there of you is crap, cause that's just saying that your only good in the vids you win. People know you from the vids that are out there, so just be glad you have a rep from those vids alone. And I would really like if you posted those Darkrain vids, i would love to see more of you 2 going at it

CWolf20

Smash Journeyman
Why was there a Pc Chris and Ken Reference? Why would you say that they wouldnt do **** against Ken or PcChris, the top 2 on mlg. Thats like saying "Yea your pretty good at streetfighter, but you suck cause you can't beat diago". NO ONE commenting on this thread is better than them, so don't bring it up. Silent your better than anyone on this thread in my opinion, but don't say that every video out there of you is crap, cause that's just saying that your only good in the vids you win. People know you from the vids that are out there, so just be glad you have a rep from those vids alone. And I would really like if you posted those Darkrain vids, i would love to see more of you 2 going at it
You fail, badly. The original poster was attempting to say that Javi is the best Fox in Mexico, and possibly the world. The rest of the posting was either an attempt to agree or disagree with that. Him comparing Javi to Ken and PC is a part of that discussion.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
uh? I didn't say I was better than him I just say I'm more technical >_> . Anyway you don't know a **** about mexican smashers.

As a player, javi is obviously better than me, he's got more experience.. I'm just very technical I can do all the fox stuff except turn around waveshines like crazy.
lol, SW also just said he had better tech skill. Therefore you have no right to tell him to prove it when you don't do it yourself.

and I'd actually like to see some vids of your technical fox if you have any. Not to say LOL YOU SUCK but to actually watch and appreciate. Because I'm awesome like that. :D

and duh, he's not better than PC or Ken. and yes, idiots who belittle good players deserve to be beaten up. He's obviously got a great fox, but you can't say he's necessarily one of the best until he's played the known best. For instance, the first major tournament Ken went to he won. He was obviously just as good before he won the tourney, but there was no way to prove it other than to play well known people and win.

One of the big challenges of being a good smasher is being able to adapt. Playing against all 25 other chars, on any legal stage, against any player, and still doing well is a great smasher.

Playing a few people you've played many times, on a few stages, against only a few chars and doing really well doesn't make you a great smasher. You can be good, but not great.

Those are a bit vague terms, saying a smasher is "great" as opposed to "good" doesn't really convey my meaning, but I think you can understand what I'm trying to say.

technomancer

Smash Champion
im a lot more technical
ppl see doubleshines and poop they pants. wtf?
Aren't you the most technical Fox on the planet by now? Get some vids lol.

Jorge and Javi are hotness though, I'd put them in league with the top 20 foxes and Falcos in the US easily, and I'd love to see them vs. innovative players like PC, Hugs, King, Azen and Isai, to see how well they adapt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom