• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Battle Tower: WiFi Tourney -tourney started! next round deadline: 9/17

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I'm about to head out in a few minutes, sorry. I'm available....sometime on Sunday, not sure when just yet, but that's my next free day, unless you wanna play tonight after midnight, EST that is.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Ooo, I like the way the updated bracket looks. And I also love how small it is. <333

I think we might actually get this one done in less than forever, lol.

mercy

Smash Apprentice
Raptor where you at son.

BTW, if we don't play tonight, then I won't be able to play for a while.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
I lost 2-1 vs Gallax!
I had a good time! *gets beat up*

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Nah, I won't be able to play that late. I don't know how much I'm going to be around monday, either. How about any time next week?
Sunday, I'm free after 10. All week next week, I'm available between 10AM and at least 3PM, later in a few cases.

EDIT: Don't want to double post, but you probably won't see this. Syko, if you're hear, I'm available to play for a while. If not, I'm free between 10AM and 1PM tomorrow.

PZ

Smash Lord
OMG altarian hasnt been on since well the 12th.O_o Must be busy hopefully altarian gets back I hate taken a free even though theres a good chance I cant play he/she.

Syko_Lemming

Smash Ace
Sunday, I'm free after 10. All week next week, I'm available between 10AM and at least 3PM, later in a few cases.

EDIT: Don't want to double post, but you probably won't see this. Syko, if you're hear, I'm available to play for a while. If not, I'm free between 10AM and 1PM tomorrow.
Daaaaw. I didn't see it.

I'll PM you tomorrow night when you said you'd be on.

altairian

Smash Lord
Sorry guys didn't know this started. PZ I'm available tonight, probably be at a fest tomorrow so if you're around tonight hit me up.

edit: looks like PZ wasn't around tonight. I'll try to get my match in with him sunday, but if you guys want to keep things moving then I'll forfeit since I wasn't around.

PZ

Smash Lord
Sorry guys didn't know this started. PZ I'm available tonight, probably be at a fest tomorrow so if you're around tonight hit me up.

edit: looks like PZ wasn't around tonight. I'll try to get my match in with him sunday, but if you guys want to keep things moving then I'll forfeit since I wasn't around.
Nah Ill forfeit cuz it was my fault for staying up all night playing monster hunter 3. If you'are around 9-12 EST tonight then we can undoubtbly play.

Top Bottom