• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Battle for Western New York 4! Rochester, NY - June 9th and 10th (Date change!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: The link function for that part of the form seems to be broken, so I put a link in the description.

Thanks for pointing it out. ^_^

Hmm, I suppose I should update the dates on the teaser. >_>;

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Yes, you should update the dates on the teaser you slacker. Dang, ppl just want a fun tourney, and here I am, finding our top yoshi main out of all of the yoshi players in rochester slacking off. Thanks pal. Thanks a whole bunch.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
:yoshi: The link function for that part of the form seems to be broken, so I put a link in the description.

Thanks for pointing it out. ^_^

Hmm, I suppose I should update the dates on the teaser. >_>;
ur sig is so freakin' cute.

yoshi is so awesome

shoklan

Smash Journeyman
House numbers go that high in Kendall??!?! lololoololzolzlozlol
Actually, they get a lot bigger! Don't ask me how though, I swear they just skip numbers to make the town sound bigger :)

@Yannick: It's not dead yet! Not till after it's over!

BUMP D@MM17 BUMP!

omg1337core

Smash Cadet
If this thread ever dies, I'll officially announce my killing rampage.

And yeah, the house numbers do get oddly high in Kendall... mine's 17221...

there's probably legions of houses UNDERGROUND.
[/conspiracy hint]

S P I K E

Smash Ace
That is entirely insane. Crazies. I scare the normies away. SO yeah, as a warm up for BFWNY maybe... STD... My house... Saturday...? Everybody is welcome to have a piece of the STD.

Let me know on the Finder thread. =S

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: This tourney is going to be amaaaaaaaaaaaazingly huge if our bi-weekly was any indication.

Also, people should bring me Nacho Cheese Doritos. No real reason, but I am expecting a few bags. I hunger. @_@

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Yes, please. ^_^

Setups are always welcome. If anyone has any spare TVs, please bring those if you can also!

N.OW

Smash Journeyman
im coming. goggoog

I noticed there is not a link to the video where Goodies is showing us how to beat marth and dancing. Amazing lesson for everyone.

S P I K E

Smash Ace
I'd like to see that video. STD, my house Saturday. lol

Good warm up for the tournament, and I am homegrowing a crew.

shoklan

Smash Journeyman
Also, people should bring me Nacho Cheese Doritos. No real reason, but I am expecting a few bags.
You my friend, have an obsession with Doritos...Not just any Doritos, but Nacho cheese of all flavors. Why then, may I ask, do you obsess over such an interestingly delicious item?

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Yannick knows deep down inside which doritos are the best... ... Cool Ra- Ya, I better not say it. I'm not trying to get messed up by yannick.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
can anyone house a friend and i? we're ok sleeping on any floor, we're 2 scrawny white boys, and we can bring our own sleeping stuff.

also we just want a roof and an area 8x8 or so.

also, a tent would do. =P

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Keep messin around, Jesiah. No, really, it's cool.

In related news, I'm looking forward to our resident Level 9 team winning first place again. You guys better be ready to fight with TA off!

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: LOL STIK I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THEIR COUTNERPICKS

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING

THAT **** WAS WAY TOO GOOD WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

LEVEL NINE FOR THE WINNNNNNNN

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Don't sleep with your eyes closed, Mike. Bad things might happen...

Holy cow! Is this really happening this weekend?! GET HYPED WNY!

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Not immediately.

Don't get me wrong; if they're just as delicious as (or even more than) Nacho Cheese, I'll be grateful. Cooler Ranch is obviously inferior, which is why anyone who dares to bring me a bag will be smitten.

In related news, Shoklan, if you do not get top ten at this, I'm banning you from all Arena tournaments, bi-weeklies, and smashfests in the future. Do well. ^_^

Xepher needs to come out and support their boy! I want to see all of you there!

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Alright. sooo... to anyone that needs housing, my house is open. These are the conditions.

-Up to 4 ppl may stay.
-We will be crammed in my room in the basement.
-There is a couch, a bed, a sleeping bag, and a palette made out of blankets
-There will probably be no food lol maybe drinks though
-Late night smashing and advice to help me improve is required!!

This is not for just out of town people too. Like, rick and amanda may not want to drive all the way back out to leroy only to drive back the next day, y'know? So, if anyone is interested, PM me.

Yannick I should spank you.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: You should, but you won't. I'm too incredible to be spanked by the likes of you. ^_~

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
mike, wanna get some friendlies in before the tourny? just ask around for me my name is jesse. id like to practice against shiek, fox, and falco if youre interested. of course you dont need to play those characters, those are just the ones im practicing against now. Oh if you can give me a practice against Yoshi too... just in case anyone's bold enough to play Yoshi against me in a tourny... of course no one would be that brave.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Mike, come out and enjoy yourself.

If you put enough energy into it, this will probably be one of the most fun events you'll go to for this game: period. Look forward to seeing you there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom