• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Battle for Western New York 4! Rochester, NY - June 9th and 10th (Date change!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: So yeah...date change. >_>

Kelvin himself has requested this be pushed back for some guests of his (and hopefully some of mine), so please update your summer calendars, WNY! I want to see EVERYONE out here!

shoklan

Smash Journeyman
@Knight- Thanks, I'll probably make one too lol. If people want, I'll make a few for the event. Please give me a render because I use my laptop and rendering an image with a touch pad is ****ing a pain in my @$$ (and no, I don't have a usb mouse, and the only one that is available is a ball mouse...which is worse than my touchpad :) ) Color Scheme...Render... normal sig shop specifications please.

@Yannick- LOL, oh come on Yannick! You can't tell me that it was not at least extremely amusing? I'm holding you to those Yoshi friendlies too, so expect a few Falco matches...AFTER I warm up my Falco of course :)

@All others- Smashfest! Details avaliable at Xepher. Or, you could click my sig and go to Geek Week, then click the WNY Tournaments section. It shows Xephers planned line up for BFWNY4 in Crews (assuming there is time...)

Edit: Thanks for teh heads up lol.

I'm a bit absent minded sometimes...

DarkKnight2324

Smash Apprentice
Ya, I'm more than willing to make some signatures for others if anyone has requests for one.
Just lemme know what character you want on it, and what quote you want.
Color will be based on the image used unless you specify, and the right side details will be the same for all of them.

Or, you could click my sig and go to Geek Week, then click the WNY Tournaments section. It shows Xephers planned line up for BFWNY4 in Crews (assuming there is time...)
Too bad you used quick reply and forgot to check to show your signature >.<

S P I K E

Smash Ace
Shiri, it's a deal, but I'd like to up the ante... JUICE. I'd like cranberry juice, you state your weapon. =D

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Oh, man. I'd have to go for either a Snickers or a Twix.

All the good stuff behind the bar is $1 anyway, so it might just be whatever I'm feeling up to at the time, hahaha. I'll check up and see if they have any juice there for ya, or we could make a run to Wegman's if we have to.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: You can, or you can make your own, or I can make you one.

Then again, if you're talking about Adam's, you might want to ask him, hahaha.

JiggsIsMyHero

Smash Cadet
I haven't put anything up here yet, but I'll obviously be in attendance at this biddy. And Yannick... sweet lord does an iron man match against a man who mains them all sound like fun. I'd make it an MM if you wanted, too. Or an FM?

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Gamefreak, I'll MM your Roy with Jigglypuff on FD. How's that sound?

And yes Jiggs, we can Iron Man match. Since you're the challenger, you can specify the challenge and if we should wager on it or not. It's up to you. ^_^

DarkKnight2324

Smash Apprentice
Here's what I came up with for your sig Jesiah, it attempts to be cool, but also brings up the constant debate of Marth's masculinity :lol:

Lemme know if you want anything changed.

Mike B.

Smash Apprentice
Whoo, I can't wait for BFWNY 4!!!!

I know I may be taking it too far but I've been playing SSBM all the time now just to get ready for this tourney! XD

I hope you guys are ready for my Samus! >3

:samus:

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Wow, this thing is a lot closer than I expected. >_>

Stik, hit me up on AIM about your Diamond team. I wanna get my team to your level and fight ya. And GameFreaky, tell Ruka to get her team leveled up real quick so I can beat her in that game, too LOL! ^_~

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
:yoshi: I can't wait for this tourney!

*yannick*-he he he...sucker. ok, I'm done. I'll never do it again, I swear. Your my hero, god idol and everything else. I'm sorry.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: **SIGH** >_>

In related news, BWNY4 is going to be sweeeeet! I'm waiting for Kelvin's presents to arrive in the mail--hopefully he'll like what I've got for him!

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: LOL Stik, I've got this nasty Luxray moveset planned out. Hit me up about it later, ROFL!

omg1337core

Smash Cadet

I saw the reference, I had to post. :p

Yannick, we need to see who's presents are better. Shoklan knows what I'm talkin' about. Hahahaha.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Case, get rid of that image right now. Like, immediately. It's far too dangerous.

And yeah, we can gauge Kelvin's reaction to our presents using the GoodiesMeter! that I invented. It instantaneously delivers a summary of Kelvin's reactions to any presents he gets. It ranges from "float-canceled down air --> grab" for "You shouldn't have...no really, you shouldn't have," to "downsmash --> downsmash" for "AMAZING!!" It's gonna be good times!

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
So Shiri, if you were to make a rough estimate of how many smashers were coming to this amazing tourney...How many would you estimate?

omg1337core

Smash Cadet
Yannick, that's the most scientifically accurate system I've ever seen.
And I will be showing my pokemans, on blue version! (Cause I'm playing through it again)

Really though, I think anyone who's even heard the word Smash in the past year or two should come to this tournament. :p

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Jesse, I'd estimate close to fifty or so.

The reason is because while we'll get all the younger WNY players who are out of high school and native to the area, we'll also be missing some of the college students who aren't from around here (Andy, come back to us!!). As always, we try to have a small guest list for out of state players as well, so the attendance may rise or fall accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom