• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Battle for Western New York 3! Rochester, NY - January 27th and 28th ($500+)

PJCaesar

Smash Cadet
Word. I need smash, too. Luckily for me, I work everyday this weekend. Awesome.

And yea, technically Link can't beat Ylink because he'd be killing himself, but I have so much faith in Yannick that I would bypass all the laws of physics and time to bet that Ylink will win. Besides, Ylink is so much better; he has fire arrows and walljump. What else could you ask for?

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Fire spike. Don't forget the fire spike.

PJ, get in touch with me.

Immediately.

super_nintendo

Smash Journeyman
Sorry for being MIA, exams are coming up and so my lifes consumed. Once again, I'm attending, and I wanna meet DA_RAIN, hes very sneaky though, and might slip away....

omg1337core

Smash Cadet
Okay, talk about not being on smashboards forever.
PJ, Mario ditto most def.
And Yannick, regardless, I wanna Mario ditto you too. 50 cent MM. :D
Actually there's a lot of people I wanna play that I didn't get the chance to last BFWNY

Also, I'll be bringing Xepher's newest member,Steve ( STDs) to this one most likely. Any Falco players want to teach him the ropes? :p

I'm stoked for this one.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: I can't play Falco.

Kelvin's a really good teacher, though. Well, we'll both be staffing, so maybe Abulize or someone else can teach STD the Falco ropes.

Case, match accepted. Bring your capes and your fireballs. ^_^

shoklan

Smash Journeyman
Son, I'm gonna put you over my knee and spank you. And it'll hurt you a lot more than it's gonna hurt me.

That's better than what you tried to do before Daddy. And, I'm telling you pervert.

Anyways, Xepher will be hosting a Smashfest this Saturday at Case's house. I'll be updating this post with details after I go on Xepher.com.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Wow, I'm really excited. ^_^

This is...two weeks away? I just hope the weather clears up some.

Shoklan and Beef need to keep whatever is going on over there in a closet. Don't bring that freaky mess to my tournament, hahaha.

shoklan

Smash Journeyman
Lol. It's an inside joke.

I went with him and his friend to the Chinese Buffet, since he said he'd buy me an eggroll. Well, the people there were confused about it. I got my eggroll and a glass of water. When he looked at the bill, it said two adults, and one child. He laughed and said, " I wonder if they think that we're a gay couple and he's our kid, and they're too embarrased to ask."

After that we just kept messing with each other about it.

omg1337core

Smash Cadet
Hahaha

chinese food spawns the funniest stories.
I have a couple myself, but I'll save those for the tournament. :p

Yeah, I'm trying to arrange a smashfest out here on Saturday. Shoklan, if you have some extra time this week, I need a couple people to help me clean up. It's not a guaranteed deal yet.

shoklan

Smash Journeyman
I'll see what I can do Case. I have a Gov't project that I need to do still. It's overdue, but my presentation isn't until next week.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Stik, FIGHT ME!

Uh...drop me a line so we can duke it out sometime this week. That would be cool.

shoklan

Smash Journeyman
I'm dumb...

The Birthday party already happened, and I missed it...

Now, I feel like an A**hole, and an idiot...

But, at least I can go both days now :)

XBar

Smash Apprentice
I just realized the date of this tourney I have to go to Indianapolis for the weekend... this sucks, I definitely would have come otherwise

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: **steals Case's sig**

**cries cuz AE can't make it**

**hopes everyone continues to get pumped for a great event**

omg1337core

Smash Cadet
Hey everyone, I can only have so many people (like, up to 8 others) to this, but I'm having a little Pre-BFWNY3 Smashfest at my place out in Kendall. It's a bit short notice, but yeah. The full info for it is right here at the Xepher Forums. If anyone plans on showing up for a little bit of smashing, just IM me or Skype me or whatever so I know how many people I have coming.

shoklan

Smash Journeyman
One Week Remaining!!!

Xepher: Come over as much as possible for practice. I'm at Scott's pretty much all the time, so stop in if you need a little sharpening of your skills.

Others: I want lots of friendlies! Just getting it out there.

*Bump*

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: One week--it's too far away!!

Someone should come play me sometime. I just picked up Doctor Mario and my downsmash is top tier, baby!

PJCaesar

Smash Cadet
Shiri I'll play you sometime this week. I'm free Tuesday till Friday anytime, as far as I know, so I can imagine we'll be able to work something out.

shoklan

Smash Journeyman
Lets do something crazy.

Yannick, I challenge you to a Retro Chaos Iron Man Match. The rules are as follows:
-Both players must play Mr. Game And Watch.
-20 stock.
-Pokeballs and Bomb-ombs on.
-Item appearance set to very high.

The battle will take place on the worst possible stage, Flatzone.

Do you accept?

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: ROFL @ this sudden turn of events

Greta, Jiggly is too good. Her Rest move is so clutch--you should learn how to use it if you can.

Shoklan, I'll accept if we turn the stock down to fifteen. Maybe ten. Not twenty. I'll accept on those conditions, LOL. ^_^

Smash is good to go all week at my place, so anyone who is in my area should contact me (you know how) if you want to get Smash in at any time before the big day(s). I wanna play lots of people before and during the tournament!

shoklan

Smash Journeyman
I placed the stock high since with such a small stage and nowhere to hide, both players would die quite rapidly. Therefore, I will agree to shrinking the stock down to fifteen.

So it's settled.
Retro Chaos Iron Man Match
- Mr. Game And Watch.
-15 stock.
-Pokeballs and Bomb-ombs on.
-Item appearance set to very high.

The battle will take place on the worst possible stage, Flatzone.

With modified rules, challenge accepted.

I just have to try this tomorrow with Scott and Brian. This is going to be insane. Just one good Pokeball, and the whole stage is going to explode lol.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Stik! I'm going to give you some Iron Dress and Sparkle Hand practice this week! Come prepared!

Enycecricket

Smash Ace
You guys are soooo lucky I am not coming to defend my title. Who eva wins this must face me at the very next Battle for Western NY to see who really is the king. I wish everybody luck.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Compton, you will be missed. At least nobody will have to worry about counterpicking themselves on Pipes.

LOL.

PointyStikODoom

Smash Cadet
Im more than prepared! Lets just make sure i finish my paper before i get sucked into any more super blackholes of hyper active doom in the shape of a pink dress. Because, well...papers suck..horray! And now back to studying.

shoklan

Smash Journeyman
Xepher is hosting another Pre-BFWNY3 Smashfest, and this time, your being told about it more than one day in advance lol.

Information can be found here.

PJCaesar

Smash Cadet
I won't be going. I'm going to need to give my fingers a rest after all the smash I'm going to be playing during this week off.

This is in like, less than a week. I'm ready to bring the hurt.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Bring the paaaaaain, bish!

I want Mario, Fox, Bowser, and Falcon dittos at this mess!

shoklan

Smash Journeyman
PJCaesar
I won't be going. I'm going to need to give my fingers a rest after all the smash I'm going to be playing during this week off.

It's good for you :)

Shiri
Bring the paaaaaain, bish!

I want Mario, Fox, Bowser, and Falcon dittos at this mess!

Your talking at BFWNY3 right?
I'll oblige you of all of them except Fox.
Fox can go die in a hole.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Shoklan, we can Falco ditto instead since that whole Bittersweet match idea isn't so good.

I can't play Falco really, though, so forgive me if I don't put up much of a fight.

Top Bottom